Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Sylvanas will become the new Arbiter in the end, that much is obvious.
    didnt i read somewhere that peligos was to be the new arbiter or some such nonsense?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by niilokin View Post
    It feels so out of place that Blizzard put effort and time to release the Chronicles yet retconned a huge portion of the lore later. The whole "it's from the titans' viewpoint" biz is silly because the almighty Titans should know a shit ton more about the universe for traveling it for eons yet all the Warcraft events are told by an omniscient narrator. Now they just going that before all cosmic forces there were... polygons.
    Because nrratively, point of Chronicles was mostly just the WC3 and canonical WoW retellings, not the first book which was filler and sold trickily.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You people weren't paying attention when playing WC3.

Don't you remember when Mal'ganis thought to himself "The Janitor will be pleased with Arthas slaying me, all is proceeding as planned, soon the World Soul of this world will be his"??
    "But only after that High Elf turned into Banshee by Arthas shatters the Helm that we supplied him with. Sigh, it's just too easy".

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I would say that's more likely, if at all. With each major realm of the primordial cosmic powers having its own forges and systems of fabrication for their various flora, fauna, and structures.
    Seems like i hit that one on the head, there's indication in the files there's a Zereth x for each Cosmic force.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Y’shtola
    i already have her i need a waifu on the warcraft universe too.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I just hope we go back to Azeroth

10+ Year Old Account
    SPOILERS............................youve been warned, if you look at the fight with zovaal and the phases and abilites you will see that azeroth awakens and helps us and we kill zovaal.
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Pelagos is the new Arbiter.

A guy who couldn't even get wings
    With how messed up the Shadowlands are before we get there, it's no wonder they can't even get the concept of a participation trophy right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    Gee I wonder why they made one of the most zealous figures in the Alliance King and took Anduin out of the picture for the foreseeable future

We won't get a dark alliance but we will see a hyper-militarised and fascistic Alliance under Turalyon and Alleria

It's about time the faction that's won every major war it's taken part in be actually a feared force
    Genn isn't King of the Alliance. Neither is Turalyon, for that matter, even if he doesn't match your description.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    i already have her i need a waifu on the warcraft universe too.
    Then why pick Sylvanas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    We already know she isn't going to be the Arbiter. Stop trusting everyone who knows a little photoshop.
    you guys take the fun out of EVERYTHING
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    you guys take the fun out of EVERYTHING
    Don't worry too much, there's still the possibility she becomes the new Jailer in Zovaal's place.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Don't worry too much, there's still the possibility she becomes the new Jailer in Zovaal's place.
    So she gets chained up in the Maw, powerless and alone, bereft of her rightful Arbiter power?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So she gets chained up in the Maw, powerless and alone, bereft of her rightful Arbiter power?
    Or she becomes the new Zovaal, basically acting as WoW's version of Lucifer in charge of the torments of the deeply and profoundly damned.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It already has. Genn and Sky-Admiral rogers in Legion were the one's who started the war again in Legion. Yrel with the Mag'har, even if she is just an ally instead of official.
    Hot takes bro, they didn't start those conflicts either m9, Horde always is the agressor and when they also go straight for civilian targets as endorsed by leadership while the one instance of the alliance doing that was not.

I play both factions, I do not have a faction biased. I see both factions for what they are <3

Or she becomes the new Zovaal, basically acting as WoW's version of Lucifer in charge of the torments of the deeply and profoundly damned.
    That wasn't Zovaal's role, though. In fact, that's not actually a role for any of the known afterlives.

Zovaal was originally the Arbiter, and after his rebellion, simply a prisoner that then staged a breakout. The Maw wasn't intended as anything more than a dumping ground for unusable/dangerous souls. Pelagos is already taking over his actual job, so there's nothing left for Sylvanas to actually take, unless we want to imprison her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Hot takes bro, they didn't start those conflicts either m9, Horde always is the agressor and when they also go straight for civilian targets as endorsed by leadership while the one instance of the alliance doing that was not.

I play both factions, I do not have a faction biased. I see both factions for what they are <3
    In Legion, it was very much Genn and Rogers leading the attack. Anduin even specificially told them to avoid getting into conflict, which they actively ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    That wasn't Zovaal's role, though. In fact, that's not actually a role for any of the known afterlives.

Zovaal was originally the Arbiter, and after his rebellion, simply a prisoner that then staged a breakout. The Maw wasn't intended as anything more than a dumping ground for unusable/dangerous souls. Pelagos is already taking over his actual job, so there's nothing left for Sylvanas to actually take, unless we want to imprison her.
    I think we rolled from jokey aside to a serious topic in record time.

I didn't say that was Zovaal's original role or his immediate plight following his attempted coup, but it was kind of the role he was serving in when we arrived in the Shadowlands. The substance of the joke was that it would be equally distasteful (to me) to have Sylvanas become either Arbiter or the Jailer. Now, having explained the already unfunny joke in-depth, we can celebrate having arrived at a negative humor value.

I think we rolled from jokey aside to a serious topic in record time.

I didn't say that was Zovaal's original role or his immediate plight following his attempted coup, but it was kind of the role he was serving in when we arrived in the Shadowlands. The substance of the joke was that it would be equally distasteful (to me) to have Sylvanas become either Arbiter or the Jailer. Now, having explained the already unfunny joke in-depth, we can celebrate having arrived at a negative humor value.
    I'm sure we can find a way to drive it further into the ground. Provided we can find a way to excavate the area so we can actually find it. Finding is good. I need a thesaurus.

In Legion, it was very much Genn and Rogers leading the attack. Anduin even specificially told them to avoid getting into conflict, which they actively ignored.
    Lead the attack yes, start the conflict, no

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Lead the attack yes, start the conflict, no
    Given that there was no active conflict before that point, very much yes. They very much attacked the Horde for no good reason at that point.