Well, there goes Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    1. Georgia
    2. Ohio State
    3. Alabama
    4. Michigan
    5. Oklahoma State (if they win)

After this week.
    how the heck are you justifying Bama that high and cinncy not listed (other than LOL G5 nonsense). Bama struggled again, and IMO their last TD wasn't even a TD.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Well, there goes Oregon.
    Yeah - that was an ass-kicking all the way around. We'll see if we can meet up with them again in the Pac-10 conf champ game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    how the heck are you justifying Bama that high and cinncy not listed (other than LOL G5 nonsense). Bama struggled again, and IMO their last TD wasn't even a TD.
    Yeah - not sure what he's thinking. Given the CFP's desire to put Cincy in the CFP, it should go:

1. Georgia
    2. OSU
    3. Alabama
    4. Cincy
    5. Michigan
    6. OK State

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yeah - that was an ass-kicking all the way around. We'll see if we can meet up with them again in the Pac-10 conf champ game.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - not sure what he's thinking. Given the CFP's desire to put Cincy in the CFP, it should go:

1. Georgia
    2. OSU
    3. Alabama
    4. Cincy
    5. Michigan
    6. OK State
    eh I'm dropping bama out at this point, they are ridding on reputation.

1. Georgia
    2. OSU
    3. Cincy
    4. Michigan
    5. Bama
    6. OK State

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

1. Georgia
    2. OSU
    3. Cincy
    4. Michigan
    5. Bama
    6. OK State
    They might be, but the CFP has a hard on for them. I'd rather your pic actually be the results on Tuesday, I just don't have confidence in the committee to think of Alabama as a broken team this year.

They might be, but the CFP has a hard on for them. I'd rather your pic actually be the results on Tuesday, I just don't have confidence in the committee to think of Alabama as a broken team this year.
    oh yeah, not a chance and they diss the G5 schools. I thought today if Bama gets 2 losses and falls out, that would be the quickest way to get them to move for an expanded playoff lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats @Lilithvia !

Over under on her being deliriously drunk / hyped?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    He's muto, just laugh and move on

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Congrats @Lilithvia !

Over under on her being deliriously drunk / hyped?
    Could not find any jungle juice at Pig Bus tailgate, so only had a beer at Ute Fan Faithful. However, @cubby had me expecting some boogeyman named Kaylon Thibiwho would be scarier than he was. Also, since 2015, Utah has been south Champs 4 times. 3 of those four have been in the last four years.
    Tonight was the first time that a top 5 team played in SLC not named Utah since 1984 BYU.

- - - Updated - - -

Pac-10 conf champ game.
    YOU WHAT?! WHY YOU LITTLE-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Well, there goes Oregon.
    Don't you mean *Whoregon

- - - Updated - - -

also @Brubear; this is your victory too, not just mine

- - - Updated - - -

Utah 208 rushing, Oregon 69.
    Who was that kid cubby kept trying to say was a running back? Dye?

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle Whittingham is now the winningest coach in Utah Football history, and Tavion Thomas now owns the school single season rushing TD record at 17 (previously was 15)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    oh yeah, not a chance and they diss the G5 schools. I thought today if Bama gets 2 losses and falls out, that would be the quickest way to get them to move for an expanded playoff lol.
    I think at this point Georgia is going to bowl them right over in the SEC champ game and they will drop out then. OSU looks unstoppable on offense. At this point it would be pretty great to see Georgia v Ohio State for Natty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    YOU WHAT?! WHY YOU LITTLE-

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you mean *Whoregon

- - - Updated - - -

also @Brubear; this is your victory too, not just mine

- - - Updated - - -

Utah 208 rushing, Oregon 69.
    Who was that kid cubby kept trying to say was a running back? Dye?

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle Whittingham is now the winningest coach in Utah Football history, and Tavion Thomas now owns the school single season rushing TD record at 17 (previously was 15)
    Great win for Utah. Hope we have another shot at you guys on Dec 3. We have to beat the Beavers now to sew up the North.

Alabama would beat Cincy by at least 3 touchdowns. Cincy played 1 semi-tough opponent all year, but yeah sure invite them so we can watch any of the other top 3 trample them.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Georgia
    2. OSU
    3. Cincy
    4. Michigan
    5. Bama
    6. OK State
    And Cincy is padding on an easy schedule.

Alabama would beat Cincy by at least 3 touchdowns. Cincy played 1 semi-tough opponent all year, but yeah sure invite them so we can watch any of the other top 3 trample them.

- - - Updated - - -

And Cincy is padding on an easy schedule.
    in a normal year i'd agree about Bama, but this year they lost to an unranked, barely beat the Gators , struggled against LSU and Arkanas..... I also put very little stock in schedules as schools can't help what others do only take care of themselves and win really (and yes I'm aware Cincy had some close calls) If the G5's are not going to be looked at in the same light as the P5 then the G5 need their own system/championship.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I think at this point Georgia is going to bowl them right over in the SEC champ game and they will drop out then. OSU looks unstoppable on offense. At this point it would be pretty great to see Georgia v Ohio State for Natty.

- - - Updated - - -

Great win for Utah. Hope we have another shot at you guys on Dec 3. We have to beat the Beavers now to sew up the North.
    Fun fact, if Oregon loses the Civil War and Washington State wins the Apple Cup, Wazzu will be the North Champion.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    in a normal year i'd agree about Bama, but this year they lost to an unranked, barely beat the Gators , struggled against LSU and Arkanas..... I also put very little stock in schedules as schools can't help what others do only take care of themselves and win really (and yes I'm aware Cincy had some close calls) If the G5's are not going to be looked at in the same light as the P5 then the G5 need their own system/championship.
    I have to agree as well. Alabama is not a solid team this year - they are riding their past years along with some unsubtle close wins (LSU). Cincy certainly doesn't have as strong a schedule as the other CFP top four, but that's also not their fault. And the two P5 games they did have they won.

All of this is just more evidence that the 12 team CFP needs to be implemented. Literally everyone wins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Fun fact, if Oregon loses the Civil War and Washington State wins the Apple Cup, Wazzu will be the North Champion.
    I feel pretty bad for the Beavers coming to Autzen on Saturday.

I mean that’s just the SEC, it’s the toughest conference for a reason. It’s stacked. There’s teams in there that have 3 to 5 losses that would be zero to 2 loss teams in the ACC, PAC 12, or Big 12. Also yeah it sucks G5’s can’t make the National Championship, but players shouldn’t have that expectation when they go to play for a G5. There are still other nice bowls G5’s can go to.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I mean that’s just the SEC, it’s the toughest conference for a reason. It’s stacked. There’s teams in there that have 3 to 5 losses that would be zero to 2 loss teams in the ACC, PAC 12, or Big 12. Also yeah it sucks G5’s can’t make the National Championship, but players shouldn’t have that expectation when they go to play for a G5. There are still other nice bowls G5’s can go to.
    But in this case you're objectively wrong. LSU got beat by UCLA this year, and Alabama almost lost to LSU. That's about as close a comparison as you can get. It shows the SEC isn't what you are claiming it to be.

But in this case you're objectively wrong. LSU got beat by UCLA this year, and Alabama almost lost to LSU. That's about as close a comparison as you can get. It shows the SEC isn't what you are claiming it to be.
    That’s why I said zero to two loss.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    That’s why I said zero to two loss.
    And that's why I said you were wrong. The SEC isn't what you claim it to be, at least this year - with the exception of Georgia. The rest of the bunch wouldn't fair any better or worse in another conference. Objectively (as much as that's possible).

5+ Year Old Account
    And that's why I said you were wrong. The SEC isn't what you claim it to be, at least this year - with the exception of Georgia. The rest of the bunch wouldn't fair any better or worse in another conference. Objectively (as much as that's possible).
    With how Georgia is playing, neither would they to be fair

Except it is.