Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    oh yeah, your hypocrisy and total inability to see it is very embarasing, no question about that...

i play lots of different games, even tried FFXIV... im pretty sure i already mentioned it, but cant expect you to actualy notice since it seems all you do is just put your fingers in your earts and yell "im right everybody else is blizz shil"
    You don't though. Stop lying.

It's rather obvious from your strawman copium posting. Up to and including applying your laughable strawman of MY posts to the OP. You seemingly are so butthurt and triggered by me that you're applying what I've said to the OP lol.

I haven't even used the word "shill" either lol. So you might want to stop quoting that word when I've never used it. Rather pathetic to to do so, honestly.

Your sad pandering is such low effort. It almost comes across like a child on reddit upset that someone dared to criticized their shitty game that they like.

Once more, I ask you to play something that is not Warcraft.
    Last edited by Drindorai; 2021-11-21 at 12:36 PM.

nearly every big mmo does this. blizz just established the trend and others followed.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    shady sure, but "dark web" come the fuck on, do you people think sites that have virus or some shit on them is the "dark web" thats not what the fucking "dark web" is...
    Yes, it could definitely have been worded better but at the same time it was not that hard to grasp what he was trying to convey.

and the whole point was he said "kids didnt know how to buy gold cause they didnt know how to get to the dark web"

A- thats not the fucking dark web
    B- it was easy to navigate to even back in 2005, like holy fuck.

also i wouldnt take the side of the guy who says hes been on the internet since atleast the 70's
    Perhaps easy to navigate, but again, the sites back then were a lot more shady and not the kind of sites you should consider giving your credit card information to.

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    That's objectively false. You can literally have a toddler buy gold with mommy's credit card. The toddler can then proceed to buy a sylvanas mythic kill.
    And did those that carry that "toddler with a credit card" also buy their mythic Sylvanas kill?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Yes, it could definitely have been worded better but at the same time it was not that hard to grasp what he was trying to convey.

Perhaps easy to navigate, but again, the sites back then were a lot more shady and not the kind of sites you should consider giving your credit card information to.
    true, but do you also think a kid would care?

The argument is "a kid could not find these sites"
    now its "you wouldnt want to trust these sites with your credit card info"

That is all the more

It was easy to find
    and a kid of all people would be willing to put their mothers card on a shady af site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares it doesn’t impact gameplay. Every mmo has mogs in store.
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Who cares it doesn’t impact gameplay. Every mmo has mogs in store.
    Agreed, this is such a non discussion.

lol, decades longer experience in internet security? how fucking old do you think the internet is?
    It's from the 60s and the web from the 80s. You might want to read the basics of what you're talking about before giving lessons to people.

On the topic: it doesn't matter how "dark" the web of Asian sweatshops is; it's still easier to find the shop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As this thread seems to have derailed entirely into game vs. game arguments and the topic is being discussed in multiple threads, it will now be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead