Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    She needs to wake up at this point. Everyone is trying to attack her. How are we even supposed to protect her???
    If she wakes up/hatches, don't we all die? lol

I almost miss collecting 10 bear asses.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So we are soon going to go full Gurren Lagann? Imho this is getting a bit too silly with the forcing of cosmic level stuff.

Dude, can you, like, CUT your quote into something smaller?!
    No, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Titans can wake up without affecting their planet "eggs." See: Argus the Unmaker

Alright just so nobody has to ever do this again in X amount of months, I lined up these Cyphers in case we actually learn how to read them and it's not just a gimic.

DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Well, they sure weren't lying about the scale. Like, it really does FEEL bigger than anything they've ever did.
    Looks great, too, especially the final area (sets the exact mood that it should). Already leagues above SoD.

5+ Year Old Account
    She, because Magni refers to her as She, since she was speaking to him. It's very interesting that she spoke to him in Celestial Planetarium, where the void attacked. She can be an unborn celestial. The zone and raid look beyond beautiful. Damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that worries me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    They should make a third faction called 'Azeroth's defense force', because it's getting damn stupid that we'll need power rangers to defend the planet's soul at this rate.
    The bad guys will stand there while each of the power rangers call out their roll before the fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    She, because Magni refers to her as She, since she was speaking to him. It's very interesting that she spoke to him in Celestial Planetarium, where the void attacked. She can be an unborn celestial. The zone and raid look beyond beautiful. Damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that worries me too.
    If it's anything like a celestial, I hope so.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    I guess zereth Mortis ist somewhere in/on azeroth and azeroth Herself is a First one. as far as i know Magni ist the onlyone who is able to communicate with her and said that its more like singing then talking. and the first ones in zereth mortis also communicate in a weird sing-speak thing.
    Oh I really like this idea. So far the "First Ones" have just seemed a rehash of the Titans, only more powerful so not very interesting, so maybe the possibility that the Titans themselves were lesser "First Ones" that appeared later on a similar fashion, with the possibility of one of them being a First One reborn could work.

Like even, the First Ones created the Titans as a way to rebirth themselves past their end, perhaps the Titans as we know them were just incomplete versions of this plan and only Azeroth reached a world's soul potential to become an First One.

Nothing matters anymore. Every quote ever said just doesn't matter anymore. They can change whatever, whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I mean, she never really was "just a titan", she is said to be very very powerful as per the chronicle, and each and every cosmic conflict ends up revolving around her in some form or another.
    She's always been a special case.
    She was a special Titan/world soul before but now she's even more special since Titan's kinda got knocked down a tier so we could get the First Ones.

Given that "Sepulcher" means "Tomb" and thus Azeroth is at the climax of an instance called "Tomb of the First Ones"... it isnt too far stretched to assume Azeroth herself is a First One too.

Maybe shes being reincarnated or rebirthed, if the rest are dead.

Also is possible to see things in reverse: Azeroth could be THE First One (singular). And the First Ones (plural) came after. Maybe there were 6 First Ones, representing the Cosmic forces, and explaining why Azeroth is at the centre of everything.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2021-11-22 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Given that "Sepulcher" means "Tomb" and thus Azeroth is at the climax of an instance called "Tomb of the First Ones"... it isnt too far stretched to assume Azeroth herself is a First One too.

Maybe shes being reincarnated or rebirthed, if the rest are dead.

Perhaps there were 6 First Ones, who sacrificed themselves to become the 6 Cosmic Forces... which is what allowed reality (and Azeroth) to come about, being the intersection of them all. And that would be what makes Azeroth special - its the combined intersection of the literal 6 forces of creation, and thus why the jailer wants to needs Azeroth to un-make things too.
    so you're saying Azeroth is captain planet now?

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    so you're saying Azeroth is captain planet now?
    If you've been following WoW lore for years now, you'll know that the more stupid it sounds the more likely it is to be true.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, I hope that OP actually has a point, because so far the so-called 4th War of BfA still feels really fabricated, and the way that SL was tied into it was nothing short of horrible.

I mean, our jailor pal had Revendreth's huge reserves already at his disposal, and that's without taking into account the gazillions of souls from the entire multiverse flowing into the Maw on a daily basis, courtesy of those retarded smurfs... Why would he need Sylv's few (comparatively speaking) crispy nelfs and a handful (again, comparatively) of other Azerothians?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehem View Post
    Why you said Azeroth is she?
    Becaue she's female.

I think the idea that Azeroth is just some titan has been long abandoned by Blizzard and the players speculation has just been growing into confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    imagine still hating peoples identity that scares you in ''insert current year''
    Don't really think they're "scared".

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    imagine still hating peoples identity that scares you in ''insert current year''
    Imagine projecting so hard that everyone who disagrees with you is scared.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gungus View Post
    I think the idea that Azeroth is just some titan has been long abandoned by Blizzard
    If it wasn't already, it is now that Danuser has (in his mind) one upped the Titans with the First Ones. Maybe now Sylvie sempai will notice him!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Oh hey, azerite coloring coming back, we might finally tie in that loose plot thread about her still being injured and weakened, but relatively stabilized. If she does either die or stop bleeding, it'd be a good excuse for them to perma disable our azerite necklaces like they did for legion legendaries. RIP using those in timewalking, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

9.2 finale (or even 9.2.5) will lead us into Dragonblight. Northrend on Jailor's "console" is proof of that. Mark my words.

And there will be alterations between Red Dragonflight (life/healing) and the Scourge (remember, we don't have LK anymore). And that will be "sort of" prelude into 10.0- dragon related expansion.

maybe we will find out who sent assassins to get Chromie in her scenarios (not 100% sure if that is "solved" by now)