Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    Dont know if anyone has posted this, but it appears that Sylvanas will be a person of importance after the raid?
    The new arbiter is probably deciding/has decided her fate. The guards between her and the rest are for Sylvanas's protection, I'm guessing. It's probably the 'big moment' that was hinted at earlier, probably involving Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by Divada View Post
    The new arbiter is probably deciding/has decided her fate. The guards between her and the rest are for Sylvanas's protection, I'm guessing. It's probably the 'big moment' that was hinted at earlier, probably involving Tyrande.
    The last questline in 9.2 that is datamined is called "Judgment", so most likely it is where we learn what happens to Sylvanas.
    Given the harsh connotations of the word I have to assume that the game at least makes an attempt to not brush her actions under the rug. Even if she left the Jailer and helped fight him, she still played a massive role in him actually getting that close to winning. If it wasnt for Sylvanas then none of this would have happened.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

It was kind of Blizzard to remember that Alleria exists.

Unfortunately, it's far too late at this stage of the game

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Alleria and Vereesa being there is weird.
    How are they weird? It'd be weird if they DIDN'T show up to watch Sylvanas be judged.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    How are they weird? It'd be weird if they DIDN'T show up to watch Sylvanas be judged.
    No weirder than them being absent in the entire expansion at large.
    Alleria even literally said she intended to be there when Sylvanas was defeated, and despite this being a certainty once we went into the Shadowlands she didnt follow after, nor when we assaulted the Sanctum of Domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Because Alleria was absent this entire expansion? And suddenly she is here?

When we had randos like Taelia and Calia pop up in Oribos during the Torghast quest chain

Because Alleria was absent this entire expansion? And suddenly she is here?

When we had randos like Taelia and Calia pop up in Oribos during the Torghast quest chain
    The true random is Emma the Old Peasant, who somehow, some way, found a path to Oribos.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The true random is Emma the Old Peasant, who somehow, some way, found a path to Oribos.
    Emma is there because Calia is close to her after the Before the Storm novel. Not really a stretch to assume that Calia helped Emma get into Oribos to see if she could find her sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Emma is there because Calia is close to her after the Before the Storm novel. Not really a stretch to assume that Calia helped Emma get into Oribos to see if she could find her sons.
    Yes, it's a stretch.

When Alleria, the first of the Ren'dorei, who can tear open Dimensional rifts to go anywhere she wants, was nowhere to be seen in Shadowlands.

Just your usual Anti-Ren'dorei bias from Blizzard. It wasn't enough that the Ren'dorei were shafted in 8.3 for Anduin's boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I mean, isn't this all unsubstantiated guesswork? I only asked for confirmation of the two teams thing because I haven't really kept up with the behind the scenes stuff and was wondering if they'd dropped that in one of their infodumps.
    Indeed it is. It's guessing and estimating how they approach things.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Divada View Post
    The placement of the guards certainly doesn't make it look like they're throwing a party for her.

Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    Some spoilers about after the raid:

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...91434933624835

Dont know if anyone has posted this, but it appears that Sylvanas will be a person of importance after the raid?
    If those images don’t end with someone spartan kicking her off the edge into the maw, I don’t want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

In that crowd shot, does anyone see Pelagos? I think that's him near Vereesa and Alleria but I'm not 100%.

Also interesting that Tyrande is no where to be seen.

edit: I'm blind, found her.

why does lore look so stupid? funny to see new writers can't create new characters, absolutely no talented writers!

- just create a trilogy of three expansions

-create a timeline

-first expansion --- character 17-20 years old

-second expansion--- character 28-30 years old

-third expansion ---- character 40-55 years old

---------------- new trilogy -----------------------

one hundred years later

Too much shit happened in 5 years
    cataclysm
    scourge invasion
    demon invasion twice
    two faction wars
    death invasion

Blizzard has really bad marketers, people like simple stories.
    do you know that

-shipper war is 40% of forum discussion ( just put the love triangle Nice Guy + Heroine + Bad Guy, and the forum explodes)

-simple characters without 3D chess

- more young characters
    Last edited by Cherry123; 2021-11-24 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    why does lore look so stupid? funny to see new writers can't create new characters, absolutely no talented writers!

-create a timeline

one hundred years later

cataclysm
    scourge invasion
    demon invasion twice
    two faction wars
    death invasion
    The problem is not that writers cant write new characters, it's just that the fanbase is Marvel-tier level of manchildren who only want to see old things they recognize.

Just look at everyone wanting Arthas to show up, and everyone spamming "who" when there's any kind of story involvement with a new character

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post

-create a timeline

one hundred years later

cataclysm
    scourge invasion
    demon invasion twice
    two faction wars
    death invasion

Blizzard has really bad marketers, people like simple stories.
    do you know that

-shipper war is 40% of forum discussion ( just put the love triangle Nice Guy + Heroine + Bad Guy, and the forum explodes)

-simple characters without 3D chess

- more young characters
    No thanks, I don't want my characters to end up either dead or beeing between 60 or 120 or whatever you wanna do there. Horrible ideas.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is not that writers cant write new characters, it's just that the fanbase is Marvel-tier level of manchildren who only want to see old things they recognize.

Just look at everyone wanting Arthas to show up, and everyone spamming "who" when there's any kind of story involvement with a new character
    This is true in comic books but their respective superheroes are something that IMO shouldn't be replaced by a new one. I feel differently when it comes to Warcraft but I'm not a fan of tokenism and well thats an entirely different industry and well its not about wow so its off topic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

you cannot milk a character indefinitely. Arthas is a simple character, just create a new character with this archetype.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    No thanks, I don't want my characters to end up either dead or beeing between 60 or 120 or whatever you wanna do there. Horrible ideas.
    Don't play basic bitch race that dies at 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Don't play basic bitch race that dies at 60.
    Forsaken master race.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with