Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    That prick disabled the forge! I will be farming him everyday. I just can’t wait. Damn, so Pelagos will be going with us. He’s going to be chosen for an Arbiter later. Interesting
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-11-24 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post

Saw it on reddit. Dont know if it's fake.
    OP wrote:

"If you zoom in, you can see Sylvanas probably getting her "Redemption". Anduin back to his old armor / self. And everyone else (Jaina, Baine etc..) standing before her. Expansion finale cutscene or something."

Thalysra also there. Could also be after anduin fight.
    It's legit. It came from one of the dataminers.

We live in the Timeline where the "Shadowlands is free!!!" memes became reality.

Of all the possible realities in the Time-space continuum, we live in the Timeline where Blizzard made the memes come true. Let that sink in
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    The good ol' WoD ending. I know we will get another meme worthy one liner. Meme one liners are my favorite. "I will never serve!"..."This world is a prison!"..."Draenor is free!" LMAO!
    and the worst offender yet. i aM mY scArzZz

She must stand trial in Oribos.

It's like poetry. It rhymes.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2021-11-24 at 08:27 AM.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    It's legit. It came from one of the dataminers.
    Which one? From where?

This is how misinformation spreads.

Totally could buy it, though.

Also. Not Pictured: Tyrande.

Fuckin' lol.

Tyrande is there. More screenshots on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...91434933624835
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Christ, we're really doing this.

Anduin all gilded out, too, so all that talk of consequences of SL being permanent were, of course, bullshit lipservice, unless it's placeholder.

If this is a judgement of all these characters or whatever, you can already put down money they're gonna pull the old Arson, Murder, and Lifesaving trope.

"You have [long list of atrocities]...and you have saved the Shadowlands!"

I dunno with that picture. The last questline is supposedly called "Judgment", so it would be fitting that the expansion ends with putting Sylvanas on trial for her crimes, which this does support.
    We know that Pelagos likely becomes the Arbiter, so no reason to think the same will happen to Sylvanas.

The expansion actually ending with a proper trial where Sylvanas has to answer for her many, many crimes would be a valid ending to Shadowlands.
    Blizzard definitely doesnt have the best track record of morally dubious or evil characters getting their comeuppance, but in the absence of any actual dialogue I am going to stay cautiously optimistic and assume this is where Sylvanas gets condemned to never return to Azeroth.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

"You thought this was Shadowlands, but it was actually ME, War Crimes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    "You thought this was Shadowlands, but it was actually ME, War Crimes!"
    No, we all thought it was WOD 2.0, with the psycho genocidal lunatic screaming "X is free!!!" and the people he/she abused for years cheering for him/her.

The twist here is that might be War Crimes 2.0 after all, in which case I believe Baine's presence is for the first time important. Since, I do believe Baine has some experience with defending psycho genocidal lunatics

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    No, we all thought it was WOD 2.0, with the psycho genocidal lunatic screaming "X is free!!!" and the people he/she abused for years cheering for him/her.

The twist here is that might be War Crimes 2.0 after all, in which case I believe Baine's presence is for the first time important. Since, I do believe Baine has some experience with defending psycho genocidal lunatics
    Baine is obviously there to explain how Sylvanas was entirely justified in capturing him, after he rebelled. He should have just have had faith in her good intentions.

On a separate note, it really does feel like some poster said earlier, that the writers treat Teldrassil like it lit itself on fire, and not because of a targeted vindictive order from Sylvanas to use her giant cannons supplied and manned by the Horde to let it burn.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

You know what would be funnier?

If Pelagos would decide to send her to Revendreth to repent, and afterwards he'd say that it was exactly what she'd asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    You know what would be funnier?

If Pelagos would decide to send her to Revendreth to repent, and afterwards he'd say that it was exactly what she'd asked.
    funnier would be an arrow through her head.

Anyone spotted Nathanos yet?
    There’s no way he’s not being mentioned/seen again if we’re wrapping up Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    https://i.redd.it/sfyhpjmx6g181.jpg

Saw it on reddit. Dont know if it's fake.
    OP wrote:

"If you zoom in, you can see Sylvanas probably getting her "Redemption". Anduin back to his old armor / self. And everyone else (Jaina, Baine etc..) standing before her. Expansion finale cutscene or something."

Thalysra also there. Could also be after anduin fight.
    My personal hope/headcanon is that this is the assembly there to watch as Sylvanas is unceremoniously chucked off the Arbiter's platform, to be discorporated in the In-Between and vanish entirely from the story henceforth. Probably not what's going to happen, but hey, I can dream.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    On a separate note, it really does feel like some poster said earlier, that the writers treat Teldrassil like it lit itself on fire, and not because of a targeted vindictive order from Sylvanas to use her giant cannons supplied and manned by the Horde to let it burn.
    I'm surprised they don't go with 'Sylvanas' catapults would've never reached Teldrassil, but Elune wanted to send some souls to help her sister so she empowered the ballistas to be able to reach Teldrassil.'

Wait, where's Genn? He is the only one who still has a gripe with Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    My personal hope/headcanon is that this is the assembly there to watch as Sylvanas is unceremoniously chucked off the Arbiter's platform, to be discorporated in the In-Between and vanish entirely from the story henceforth. Probably not what's going to happen, but hey, I can dream.
    An arrow to the head and her falling of the platform was my personal headcanon.
    But well ... then we'd have the "death in the shadowlands" paradoxon ... so your solution is fine is think.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna laugh in excitement when Sylvanas is redeemed and all the haters blow up the interwebz with frustration and disappointment lol