10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Let's take a look at some of those "mostly-peaceful protests" from last year... if you dare. I dare you. I triple-dog dare you.
    I'm legitimately confused as to what your point is. There were a few scattered incidents of violence and vandalism, but none of that in any way counteracts the fact that the vast, vast, vast majority of demonstrations were peaceful.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark Dice looks at whether Kyle would have been acquitted if he were black
    Hahaha, two for two:
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    He also loves to post conspiracy videos from that guy with the idiot laugh, Two-Sided Dice or whatever his name is.
    Maybe try not to be so predictable, Hammy?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's take a look at some of those "mostly-peaceful protests" from last year... if you dare. I dare you. I triple-dog dare you.

Oh hello talking points from last year. You're a bit late to the discussion but I'm sure folks will be happy to dig through their folders of studies and links to more adequately rebuke you, since all I've got to offer right now is some derisive snark as you continue to be hilariously transparent as to why you're even posting in this thread to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mainstream media, genius.
    They're not doing that. You've given nothing to support that claim. You're making it up, because you are the one lying to push an agenda.

Between this and your explanation of how Fox News isn't mainstream media, I'm going to guess you lack critical thinking skills but probably think you're quite ahead of the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipped coin View Post
    Explain why they didn't? Two people assaulting someone with a deadly weapon shouldn't expect to have deadly force leveled at them?

Reality isn't Twitter. Overlook that at your peril.
    No one actually touched Kyle til he got kicked, including the skateboard guy, it never even hit him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chipped coin View Post
    I think it is more telling why something like that would appeal to people...why are people flocking to Militias and extremists groups to protect them from the fiery but mostly peaceful protestors?

The kid gloves need to come off and police have to start using a show of force when these protests devolve into rioting.
    Because they are just as fucking gullible as you are? And the protests that devolve into riots are because of cops and white nationalists like the Boogaloo Boys that were with Kyle that night he murdered 2 people.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure many feel that it's okay when the Left does it, though.

Incidentally, the driver has been charged with 5 counts of first degree intentional homicide.

The truth is now coming out and, lo and behold, most of those "right-wing nutjob pieces" are turning out to be very, very accurate...

Ah yes, lets post a video from a fucking conspiracy theorist and hope to be taken fucking serious. Not surprising you are fucking gullible enough to listen to Alex Jones' protege in Paul Joseph Watson.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    There are some accurate points in the video. For one why was his bail set so low for running someone over? Another being had the colors been reversed there would be a media outcry calling it a hate crime, because the media likes to create division.
    You call 5 million in bail low?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You think 1,000$ bail is okay for running someone over?
    That wasn't for the vehicular attack, he didn't have his day for arraignment til yesterday, that $1000 was for something else. Not surprising you believe bullshit right wing talking points. His bail is $5 million.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    You're really just wasting your breath and you won't reason anyone here. No one has created a thread on this until now because it's pointless anyway
    Because no one willingly listens to a flat earther conspiracy theorist that posts other white nationalist conspiracy theorist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    moving the goalposts i see.
    Coming from you, that is fucking hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

FNC isn't considered part of the mainstream media, in part because it was created to counter the mainstream media. Those who don't know this haven't been paying attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, reality hits the Left hard bro...
    They fuck Fox News isn't considered mainstream.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark Dice looks at whether Kyle would have been acquitted if he were black:

Oh, Hey, another white nationalist conspiracy theorist, color me shocked. Let me guess? You think the Illuminati is coming for you too like Mark Dice does?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a fact that the Left and MSM understated them... calling them "protests" and "mostly-peaceful protests."
    Most conservatives on this forum, at one point or another, have stated their direct support of gunning down protestors simply for being a part of the protest. Their defense is that protestors are all violent mobs that burn down entire cities. I have yet to see an entire city burned down. Of course, they've stopped stating that they support this because it's abhorrent and naturally gets them infractions.

But we do not forget that the many conservatives who continue to post in this thread support gunning down BLM protestors simply for being in the streets.
    For being a part of a protest.

You hate the constitution as long as you believe that.

You posted a video of a few select violent incidents, spread across hundreds of peaceful demonstrations across the nation.

We also know that Tim Poole, Andgy Ngo, and others have encouraged conservatives to pick up their guns and even encouraged these people to "put the looters and rioters in their place".

That's how Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17 year old shit head, got deluded into believing he'd go be a vigilante in Kenosha and pointed his gun at 3 people, and proceeded to murder them because they tried to disarm him.

One of the fundamental rules of gun safety: "DO NOT POINT A GUN AT ANYONE UNLESS YOU INTEND TO SHOOT THEM"

Why are so many right wingers ignoring this, despite knowing it is basic gun safety? Despite knowing that pointing your gun at someone is a direct threat of violence?

Kyle Rittenhouse admitted to pointing his gun at those people before confrontation and charging occurred. The murderer said it himself.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

If you tally up Fox News against CNN, PMSNBC, Headline News, ABC News, CBS News, and NBC News I believe you will find Fox News in the minority. But you knew that. The MSM (mainstream media) does not include Fox News and never has... this is why Fox routinely calls out the MSM (i.e. their competitors).
    Isn’t that convenient.

All of those are owned by large corporations who routinely donate to conservative politicians and causes. Fox News is just more corporate news with louder assholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    You posted a video of a few select violent incidents, spread across hundreds thousands of peaceful demonstrations across the nation.
    Fixed that for you.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Of that there really is no doubt from the rational among us. His bail now has been set to 5 million dollars.

With you as someone who on this very forum pushed flat earther non-sense despite the Greeks figuring it out thousands of years ago based on shadows that you're stone cold wrong as just the tip of the 100% objective nonsense you post I truly hope one day you realize that you are not included in the group of rational humans in existence.

If you tally up Fox News against CNN, PMSNBC, Headline News, ABC News, CBS News, and NBC News I believe you will find Fox News in the minority. But you knew that. The MSM (mainstream media) does not include Fox News and never has... this is why Fox routinely calls out the MSM (i.e. their competitors).
    You literally don't know what words mean. Fox News has been the number one cable news org for a long time. Not sure if it is anymore but it's definitely running with the big boys. They got that because of viewership. That is the literal definition of mainstream. You can't have a massive audience and not be mainstream.

Mainstream doesn't have anything to do with the number of outlets.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-11-24 at 11:19 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Are you sure? Because the meat and potatoes of the post was in the article...

- - - Updated - - -

Of that there really is no doubt from the rational among us. His bail now has been set to 5 million dollars.
    The bail that muto was talking about was for some other incident. He was just given a hearing for the murders. What don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    With you as someone who on this very forum pushed flat earther non-sense despite the Greeks figuring it out thousands of years ago based on shadows that you're stone cold wrong as just the tip of the 100% objective nonsense you post I truly hope one day you realize that you are not included in the group of rational humans in existence.
    You know you're definitely on the right side of facts when avid, freethinking, critical thinkers like the flat earth community also subscribe to your nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Nah, they will deny evident truth because their party told them so.
    Is every single post of yours ironic intentionally or just a coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Is every single post of yours ironic intentionally or just a coincidence?
    Considering he is Russian by his own admittance, it isn't surprising that he is literally in another world.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a fact that the Left and MSM understated them... calling them "protests" and "mostly-peaceful protests."
    I know you struggle with truth like the earth being round but when 97% of the protests were peaceful any sane person would describe that as mostly peaceful.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's take a look at some of those "mostly-peaceful protests" from last year...
    You do know what cherry picking is..... right?
    Last edited by Lenonis; 2021-11-24 at 11:23 PM.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    You know you're definitely on the right side of facts when avid, freethinking, critical thinkers like the flat earth community also subscribe to your nonsense.
    The best part is people like @Hammerfest don't realize that shit like old artillery calculations factor in the curvature of the Earth. Beyond the stupidity that you can prove that stupid theory wrong with a 40$ plane ticket that lets you see the curvature of the Earth literally every artillery's shot for the last 100 years would have missed by a huge degree if he was right.

But at this point he's become one of those people where Trump could spit in his mouth and tell him it was water and he'd ask for more.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Thanks.

The right also seems to forget that most protests that turn violent are instigated by police pulling out rubber bullets, tear gas, fire hoses, etc.

Funny how most protests that turn into riots end up with injured and killed protestors. And of course zero police deaths. And zero deaths or injuries from local militia groups.

"THE KNOCKED OVER A TRASH CAN, VIOLENT MOB, GUN EM DOWN!"

Won't someone please think of the trash cans that get knocked over by these vicious rioters?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Between this and your explanation of how Fox News isn't mainstream media, I'm going to guess you lack critical thinking skills but probably think you're quite ahead of the curve.
    Well you have to remember that Hammerfest is a confessed flat earther so make of that what you will.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    The best part is people like @Hammerfest don't realize that shit like old artillery calculations factor in the curvature of the Earth. Beyond the stupidity that you can prove that stupid theory wrong with a 40$ plane ticket that lets you see the curvature of the Earth literally every artillery's shot for the last 100 years would have missed by a huge degree if he was right.

But at this point he's become one of those people where Trump could spit in his mouth and tell him it was water and he'd ask for more.
    I'd steer away from talking about Hammerfest's pet conspiracy if I were you. We all know what he believes, and his arguments are easy to topple over without having to bring that subject up. Don't want the mods on your ass for off topic or conspiracy discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I know you struggle with truth like the earth being round but when 97% of the protests were peaceful any sane person would describe that as mostly peaceful.

- - - Updated - - -

You do know what cherry picking is..... right?
    LoL. Asking a flat earther and conspiracy theorist if they know what cherry picking is.

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL. Asking a flat earther and conspiracy theorist if they know what cherry picking is.
    Well I did ask if s/he knew what it was. Cause I'm not sure in this case.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.