Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Damn so soon:

Hm, Qiqi or Barbara, that is a question.
    Out of curiosity, is it "hard" to maximize the bubble damage that you have to roll for healing bonus circlet? Seems to me that's something you do passively building a more %atk focused Qiqi or %hp Barbara.
    I can see it on Kokomi since she scales off it, but maybe on Qiqi and Barbara is overkill.

EDIT: I just tried Albedo's weapon on him, holy shit the skill damage is busted now. The sword alone gave me 500 def from the substat and it's lvl 80. The blossoms went from 7k-8k with hod to 11k, and it's rank 1.
    Last edited by Gomelus; 2021-11-25 at 04:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Out of curiosity, is it "hard" to maximize the bubble damage that you have to roll for healing bonus circlet? Seems to me that's something you do passively building a more %atk focused Qiqi or %hp Barbara.
    I can see it on Kokomi since she scales off it, but maybe on Qiqi and Barbara is overkill.

EDIT: I just tried Albedo's weapon on him, holy shit the skill damage is busted now. The sword alone gave me 500 def from the substat and it's lvl 80. The blossoms went from 7k-8k with hod to 11k, and it's rank 1.
    Well with sac sword, you dont need energy rechange, so you can run Qiqi with Hp atk atk% Atk% Healing bonus.
    3x atk doesnt scale well with her as its to much.

- - - Updated - - -

Datamined leak:

(note it can change)

So Yae miko is a shaman with totems, while Ayato reduces E cooldowns ;P
    Don't sweat the details!!!

So Albedo is a synthetic being crafted by some icelandic sorceress in Kaenri'ah, that explais why he's so soulless
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Am I crazy for thinking Tenacity of the Milleth Fischl is a thing? I've been running her in that difficult flex slot for my Hu Tao/Xing Chu/Zhong Li team comp and then I had a revelation, why not run Elegy and ToM on her for ultimate support Fischl!?

It's either spend Resin on ToM/Pale Flame (my Eula still needs a good ATK sands and Zhong Li needs better ToM pieces) Vs taking part in the Albedo hype train and trying to get him a good set.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Am I crazy for thinking Tenacity of the Milleth Fischl is a thing? I've been running her in that difficult flex slot for my Hu Tao/Xing Chu/Zhong Li team comp and then I had a revelation, why not run Elegy and ToM on her for ultimate support Fischl!?

It's either spend Resin on ToM/Pale Flame (my Eula still needs a good ATK sands and Zhong Li needs better ToM pieces) Vs taking part in the Albedo hype train and trying to get him a good set.

Any thoughts?
    The first complete artifact set on my Fischl was a Millelith set.
    But i have a fascination with shields and support builds :P
    Dont have much math to back me up.

@Yunru
    You might want to watch this video for damage numbers about that artifact set for healers.
    He is shit talking it...but either way...there is some information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy3pLwm8vGM

IMO is better than having a healer with zero damage set.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well with sac sword, you dont need energy rechange, so you can run Qiqi with Hp atk atk% Atk% Healing bonus.
    3x atk doesnt scale well with her as its to much.
    I guess it makes sense, Qiqi doesn't do that much damage anyway and afaik, the bubble damage is only affected by res shreds.

Any thoughts?
    That's actually a legit build for a full support Fischl. You give up her damage to buff the rest of the team. I've seen the same while using Qiqi. Personally, I like the idea, definitely better uptime than trying to gamble it with Zhongli's pillar, but it rubs me the wrong way the 2p bonus. It could've been something more generic, like skill damage increase by 20% (kinda like Noblesse) and the 4p stays the same. It favors other types of builds and not just shoehorning characters that scale off HP.

Now i have a Xinyan with 3257 DEF

ROFLMAO

5+ Year Old Account
    Noelle mains orgasm whole week, almost every new thing is direct buff to her : Itto sword,Def set,"free" Yun Jin with her Q buffing only normal attacks.

Latern Rite seems to keep title of best event, one Liyue 4* character of your choice. (cucked Anni)

And there is me, wished on each banner that Noelle was on it, yet she still C0.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-11-26 at 06:15 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Primogem code:
    ETNU2DN5NZRR

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    So Albedo is a synthetic being crafted by some icelandic sorceress in Kaenri'ah, that explais why he's so soulless
    A Khaenri'ah alchemist, not a sorceress. And it's not just "some alchemist", it's apparently an alter-ego of Gold, the person who seemed to be behind a lot of the awful things related to Khaenri'ah. His experiments led to the creation of the Rifthounds, for example.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    New leak monsters seems to be interesting. They eat your energy (Q power) and if you got 0 you take damage instead.
    Seems like a counter against spam Q teams.

Shenhe banner will have Sucrose, Beidou and Yunjin.

So like the Electro-lector thingy?

Kinda happy about getting 4* units I already have at C6 at this point, more pulls for 5*

Mihoyo! WTF!
    I have 10 Sands atifacts of the DEF domain.....none is a DEF one...

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Mihoyo! WTF!
    I have 10 Sands atifacts of the DEF domain.....none is a DEF one...
    I swear this game reads your thoughts, you wanna farm for Kokomi and you get crit rate pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Now i have a Xinyan with 3257 DEF

ROFLMAO
    My noelle has 4.1k+ def

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    My noelle has 4.1k+ def
    HOW :O Thats impossiberu!

So Mondstadt's greatest alchemists can't even fathom the concept of a juicer?

Any thoughts?
    Does Fischl q count towards proccing TOTM?

Thats because they are literally rigged.

You think mihoyo doesnt know that when you go into the def artifact domain you're aiming for def artifacts and stats? Gotta keep the piggies hooked and playing and paying.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Does Fischl q count towards proccing TOTM?
    I've always assumed so since the Oz it leaves behind is your E.