Need help remembering a song/singer

For some reason part of the music video stuck in my head but I can't for the life of me remember any of the lyrics. I think its an early 2000s song.

It's a happy sounding song where the female singer is in the middle and the crew move the set around her. Like she is in a carboard car and also taps on a piano. I also keep thinking of the word smile but I'm not sure if that was a lyric or if she just smiled during the song.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    For some reason part of the music video stuck in my head but I can't for the life of me remember any of the lyrics. I think its an early 2000s song.

It's a happy sounding song where the female singer is in the middle and the crew move the set around her. Like she is in a carboard car and also taps on a piano. I also keep thinking of the word smile but I'm not sure if that was a lyric or if she just smiled during the song.
    Female singer with the crew moving the set around her reminds me of Natalie Im... whatever: Torn.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Female singer with the crew moving the set around her reminds me of Natalie Im... whatever: Torn.
    Its more cartoony like. Like they pull the strips of the road to make it look like there is movement. The singer also has longer hair.

This was the first thing I thought of, and the only thing. Doesn't quite match your description though. No car, no piano (in the video):

Unless you mean this video, which definitely has the piano being moved around on a vehicle, but nothing about smiles:

Its more cartoony like. Like they pull the strips of the road to make it look like there is movement. The singer also has longer hair.
    Is it this one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

Unless you mean this video, which definitely has the piano being moved around on a vehicle, but nothing about smiles:
    Nothing about smiles.... but at least "a thousand miles"

Well, if the whole set is cardboard, this is a pretty deep cut. Like, early 2000s Italian electronic music deep cut:

@Egomaniac @eschatological Nope. I don't think she was/is as famous as Vanessa Carlton or Lilly Allen. The music video I'm talking about was I think her only famous song.

like the crew would come bring in pieces to make it look like she was driving in this carboard car. I think the car might have been blue and the set guys take it off her in 2 pieces and then place the piano at the end I think.

The stuff is carboard I think but designed to look good. So its all painted and stuff. Im pretty sure they also like put lights in the car at one point.

- - - Updated - - -

I ended up booting up my old mostly broken comp with no computer access and was able to find the bookmark for it before I had a google/youtube account.

Not sure why I thought the "driving" part was longer.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-11-26 at 06:17 AM.

Dude, those are nowhere near "cardboard" sets, until maaaaaaaaybe the piano. Both the piano and car parts were so small as to be inconsequential. No one was gonna find this video, lol. Good thing you had it bookmarked.

@Egomaniac @eschatological Nope. I don't think she was/is as famous as Vanessa Carlton or Lilly Allen. The music video I'm talking about was I think her only famous song.

like the crew would come bring in pieces to make it look like she was driving in this carboard car. I think the car might have been blue and the set guys take it off her in 2 pieces and then place the piano at the end I think.

The stuff is carboard I think but designed to look good. So its all painted and stuff. Im pretty sure they also like put lights in the car at one point.

Not sure why I thought the "driving" part was longer.
    Wow, I have literally never heard that song in my life. Though I have heard the singer before...there's at least one other song she's sort of famous for...even though it's not really her song...she's just covering it:

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Wow, I have literally never heard that song in my life. Though I have heard the singer before...there's at least one other song she's sort of famous for...even though it's not really her song...she's just covering it:

Wikipediaing the song it was apparently on Smallville so I musta heard it there or saw it on fuse. I basically got all my songs from Fuse back in the day lol.

Dude, those are nowhere near "cardboard" sets, until maaaaaaaaybe the piano. Both the piano and car parts were so small as to be inconsequential. No one was gonna find this video, lol. Good thing you had it bookmarked.
    Yeah not sure why the car/piano part was so memorable to me but that Piano is def cardboard. But rewatching the video now has drudged up an even vaguer memory of some song where a bunch of back ground people are maybe holding dots and moving? Not gonna bother asking anyone for help on that one lol don't even know if it was male or female singer or even a full band lol.

Is it... Anna (Go With Him) by Arthur Alexander?

yeah the memory is a funny thing like that. it can latch onto the most minor thing and blow it up way out of proportion while completely mixing up details that you'd swear were true but weren't