10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    People were posting about it earlier. https://twitter.com/1mzer0cool/statu...477781514?s=21
    And you fell for it.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    People were posting about it earlier. https://twitter.com/1mzer0cool/statu...477781514?s=21
    Y'all need to get the fuck off social media for a few minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Y'all need to get the fuck off social media for a few minutes.
    Or at least, like, learn to fact-check outrageous twitter claims before attempting to dunk on people in a forum.

I mean, seriously. That's just sad.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Or at least, like, learn to fact-check outrageous twitter claims before attempting to dunk on people in a forum.

I mean, seriously. That's just sad.
    The number of times I've seen a batshit argument be put forth and learning that its "source" is a post on Twitter or Facebook that's impossible to actually verify is telling as to the level of honesty in this discourse.

If Trump was right about anything, it's that Section 230 needs another look because social media platforms are making themselves out to be a massive social blight by hosting disinformation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Why do we still believe unsourced randoms on the internet in the Year of Our Lord 2021?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why do we still believe unsourced randoms on the internet in the Year of Our Lord 2021?
    Because the goal on their end isn't to do research, it's to cherry-pick literally anything that fluffs them just right, and ignore whether it's even credible or not, because they don't care about being correct, they care about being affirmed.

They will prefer a comfortable lie to the truth, every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I almost understand. Because if they bothered to fact-check first, there wouldn't even be false dunks.

I guess at some point, false dunks are better than no dunks at all?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    They will prefer a comfortable lie to the truth, every time.
    Yeah, that's a better way to put it.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Looks like Kyle is gonna be a billionaire in less than 3 years with all these lawsuits.
    Guarantee he won't. He wasn't really defamed, he can't really sue for people calling him a white supremacist when he is seen hanging out with multiple white supremacist groups, and he would lose any money that he got, in the wrongful death lawsuits coming his way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    LOL, not fucking surprising Theramore believes fucking fake news.

Can i Interest you in a House Hippo?

15+ Year Old Account
    Even Kevin Sorbo is celebrating that Kyle Rittenhouse is going after defamation lawsuits.

How'd Kevin Sorbo go from washed up actor to washed up human being?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Hercules ended, his film career was going nowhere, so he settled down with some crazy and ended up at Pureflix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even Kevin Sorbo is celebrating that Kyle Rittenhouse is going after defamation lawsuits.

He's been with the Cult of Trump for a while.

Hey, speaking of, remember that time Lucy Lawless knocked him down a peg or five over his response to the insurrection?

I guess that settles once and for all who would win a fight between Hercules and Xena.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

He's been that way at least since he started appearing in those Christian propaganda movies. He does, of course, blame any of his failures as an actor on the nefarious leftists in Hollywood keeping him down. So it was a natural trajectory for him.

Hercules ended, his film career was going nowhere, so he settled down with some crazy and ended up at Pureflix.
    You forgot about his other "hit series" Andromeda...

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    He's been that way at least since he started appearing in those Christian propaganda movies. He does, of course, blame any of his failures as an actor on the nefarious leftists in Hollywood keeping him down. So it was a natural trajectory for him.
    There's a pretty well channeled pipeline of like has-been/never-was entertainment people to becoming right wing mouthpieces. Even people like Andrew Breitbart and Steve Bannon were failures in showbusiness before courting conservatism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Ah, the evolutionary descendants of the majestic and fearsome hunter, Oppih.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post

I want one....

Isn't this what you Trump supporters wanted all along?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The number of times I've seen a batshit argument be put forth and learning that its "source" is a post on Twitter or Facebook that's impossible to actually verify is telling as to the level of honesty in this discourse.

If Trump was right about anything, it's that Section 230 needs another look because social media platforms are making themselves out to be a massive social blight by hosting disinformation.
    Trump wanted to get rid of Section 230 because he believed he was getting censored, which he and most right-wingers certainly aren't.
    If platforms like Facebook and Twitter followed there own community guidelines all of these social media platforms would have almost zero right-wingers left

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I want one....
    haf u seen guinnea pigs with no fur?

Like a mini hippo had a baby with a raisin

Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-11-29 at 03:56 PM.