Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    So you will post every time someone leaves Blizzard? Is it because of absence of the real news? Like nobody knew this guy apart from his 20 followers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    So you will post every time someone leaves Blizzard? Is it because of absence of the real news? Like nobody knew this guy apart from his 20 followers.
    Sooo edgy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    If you have some rejoinder with actual information, I'm all ears. At least other posters attempted to draw a link between the two wildly different systems of covenants and loot drops to support their claims that everyone that plays is a serious and competitive min-maxer pushing the bleeding edge of mythic... silly as that is, at least they tried.

Not too good at this "response" thing, are you?
    All of your arguments boil down to "Well not everyone is pushing Mythic raid world firsts so obviously 99% don't care about increasing their character power level and also items that up your DPS are the same as a random cosmetic mount"

There's a huge striation in the WoW community, at the very very bottom are people logging in to RP or have fun farming old content and don't give a crap about having good gear, or learning any rotation or anything that requires an iota of research into their class. That's 100% legit and people play however they want to play...but to believe that a HUGE portion of the player base doesn't try to actually learn their class, their rotation and get the gear that's good for them is silly at best or shows a crazy disconnect with the game at worst. Hop into dungeons and see how many people are working out their rotations or trying out a new class to do better dps then their current main, or farming a dungeon for a specific drop that increases their dmg by a good chunk. Read the forums that are full of people asking questions about how to up their tanking/healing/damage capabilities.

Or continue to farm old world raids for mounts and post here about how clearly the community at large doesn't care about learning to be better at the game or increase their damage and would never ever be upset about getting a random crap leggo when someone else got one that increased their dps by 5%-10% or more.

Quote Originally Posted by tekaqua View Post
    The funny thing is the majority of people who are happy with something usually feel no need to comment... most people when they wanna complain post.... so going by posts isn't a really a good number to even start with.
    i like it how much you tell us about „majorities“ with all the data you have to backuo this. oh wait…

tbh: can you plz stop talking about all that player types and majorities in a game, such diverse, as wow is? heck this game has such a broad audience, that it wether has some target audience at all, nor knows even Blizz, how to cater to a such broad audience. thats why there are steadily ppl complaining, because you cant cater to all of them. but thx god, you telling us WHO the „majority“ is and what these ppl want or dont want. i would call Blizz. you can solve all their problems and you will get rich as fuck.

cheesus christ…
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-11-29 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    And you know, like 99% of the remaining staff that can't afford to be divas. Still boggles the mind why people seem to be taking people leaving as a bad thing, it's not like most of them did much good for the game for the last few xpacs. If they're serious about wanting changes then they need to expect/want them to replace the staff, you can't keep the same people at this point and expect things will just get better. Murozond in End Time said it best, "To repeat the same action and expect different results is madness."

If you can't see what is going on at blizzard as a bad thing, Then NO ONE HERE will be able to help you understand at all. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE wants to be in a environment where they are groped, grabbed, and touched on sexually. IT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING. I mean if it was your Girlfriend or wife getting touched on, I am sure you would be pissed, unless you into that kind of thing. but not all people are.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

My question is are they going to rename anything with his name on it? The point they made was that they were doing that across the board, not just for people who had incidents because of the possibility of such. Like they LITERALLY removed lines in Auchindoun that were only accessible under certain circumstances that referred to non controversial devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    If you can't see what is going on at blizzard as a bad thing, Then NO ONE HERE will be able to help you understand at all. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE wants to be in a environment where they are groped, grabbed, and touched on sexually. IT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING. I mean if it was your Girlfriend or wife getting touched on, I am sure you would be pissed, unless you into that kind of thing. but not all people are.
    I'm sure after the lawsuit(s), the firings, the walkouts, the karens screeching on twitter, the people quitting that guys are STILL walking around ***allegedly*** grabbing women.

Oh btw I would expect my girlfriend to sort the dude out if anyone tried to grab her, then quit if nothing is done. Not stay there and cry on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    "His last work at Blizzard as a Lead System Designer is on an unannounced game, which we'll hopefully hear more about next year."

Yeah, that's gonna happen...
    Yeah, next year lol? It takes Blizzard like 10 years to make a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    I'm sure after the lawsuit(s), the firings, the walkouts, the karens screeching on twitter, the people quitting that guys are STILL walking around ***allegedly*** grabbing women.

Oh btw I would expect my girlfriend to sort the dude out if anyone tried to grab her, then quit if nothing is done. Not stay there and cry on twitter.

And some have left Blizzard and still cry on Twitter.

Cry me a river that people should still want to tell everyone that Blizzard is now Booty grabbers. That is Blizzard's fault. Maybe they should grow the fuck up and act professionally instead of like horny ass frat boys. Then they wouldn't have to worry about the world knowing they are nasty as hell.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post

It's awesome your both so financially independent that you can just drop a job instantly over this and not have to worry about bills, or possibly being ostracized by the community that your profession is in because...you know...the boys club is going to talk and spread rumors about you over it all. Sure you can leave Blizzard but when you go apply elsewhere they might know a few folks at Blizzard and have heard that you're the "drama queen who spreads rumors and cries all the time" and not want to deal with that shit.

Also some people have underlying issues where they have suffered traumatic experiences in the past and can't properly sort anyone out and just internalize it, or assume that's just how it is.

So stop generalizing every single human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    I hear ya but in the real world things tend to work very differently. At least someone like Activison/Blizzard can get "punished". At a real job outside big corporations you just have to DEAL with reality because nobody gives a cow kiss about you. So let's not pretend it's a fantasy world out there. I personally couldn't care less about employees at blizzard. They had their run, they made a ton of money over the years. They could have *left* at any time if it didn't fit but no they stuck around despite being treated like garbage. Again real life vs fiction.

If they rename everything of his we know he had some secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    If they rename everything of his we know he had some secrets.
    Honestly the item named after him might be the single most hated piece of loot in the history of wow… leaving his name on it is no great reward.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...troy-legendary

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._a_joke_right/
    Last edited by Coniferous; 2021-11-30 at 10:37 PM.

Huh no idea who this guy is but have a good one I guess.

Legion brought me back to the game after skipping Cata, MoP, and most of WoD. It was the first expansion since Wrath that actually had positive sub numbers, so clearly it did something right. The legendaries were one of the reasons that kept me interested after hitting max level, and I prefer Legion's (after the four soft cap was removed) rather than what we have now.

At least with random drops, you would eventually have all the legos including fun/situational ones. I don't want to pay 60-100k for more than a few legendaries (that's current prices on my server, at the start of the patch they were over 100k). It's especially prohibitive on my alts. At least with legion I could just do m+ and eventually get some legendary to play with, even if it wasn't BiS.
    Last edited by Antipode; 2021-12-01 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antipode View Post
    Legion brought me back to the game after skipping Cata, MoP, and most of WoD. It was the first expansion since Wrath that actually had positive sub numbers, so clearly it did something right. The legendaries were one of the reasons that kept me interested after hitting max level, and I prefer Legion's (after the four soft cap was removed) rather than what we have now.

At least with random drops, you would eventually have all the legos including fun/situational ones. I don't want to pay 60-100k for more than a few legendaries (that's current prices on my server, at the start of the patch they were over 100k). It's especially prohibitive on my alts. At least with legion I could just do m+ and eventually get some legendary to play with, even if it wasn't BiS.
    but… but …. but Blizz needs to sell Tokens! Free 7 bugs for every Token ever passing the AH!

why in the world Blizz should create a game design amd design professions and incoming gold amount in some way, ppls need to buy that expensive ingame items, just to improve their dps ??? this would mean it is smart cash grab system money making by design !!!

ATVI Bobby, sorry, ATVI Blizzard would NEVER EVER do such things !!!

(pay attention at the using of exclamation marks! they are important!!!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    Yeah, next year lol? It takes Blizzard like 10 years to make a new game.
    naaaah, it just takes 8 years.

after 5 years they cut the project and build in 3 years quickly some shooter out of it.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-12-01 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    That's 20 more people than are interested in what you have to say.
    "“I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Sooo edgy!!
    You know better.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    My question is are they going to rename anything with his name on it? The point they made was that they were doing that across the board, not just for people who had incidents because of the possibility of such. Like they LITERALLY removed lines in Auchindoun that were only accessible under certain circumstances that referred to non controversial devs.
    Since they air brushed out the father of OW from little references I don't see why they wouldn't brush out someone who has done considerably less.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    naaaah, it just takes 8 years.

after 5 years they cut the project and build in 3 years quickly some shooter out of it.
    Yeah... Then take another 5 years to iterate on a game mode they already made and make balance tweaks