Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    No, I wasn't. And you literally celebrated that Kyle killed a convicted pedophile, but at the time, Kyle didn't know that. If he would have, it would have been 1st degree murder. But they should have been able to bring into Kyle's past history where he wanted to murder black people shopping at CVS and his assaulting a girl that was winning a fight against his sister.
    Don't put words in my mouth, i never said that, what a dishonest person you are.

My quote was three words long,

Here let me quote it for you just in case your confused "Reformed Pedophile haha."

Where do you get this i celebrated kyle killing a convicted pedophile?

Link it, go on.

Stop talking, lying and spreading fake news.

Shame on you dude, shame on you for lying

The idea that someone can be a reformed pedophile is the dumbest shit i have ever heard in my life.

Do you have kids, would you let that guy look after them, i fucking doubt it.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-11-30 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Don't put words in my mouth, i never said that, what a dishonest person you are.

My quote was three words long,

Here let me quote it for you just incase your confused "Reformed Pedophile haha."

Where do you get this i celebrated kyle killing a convicted pedophile?

Link it, go on.

Stop talking lying and creating narratives to fit your agenda.

Shame on you dude, shame on you for lying
    Kinda funny coming from the guy that keeps lying about Brexit with Dribbles.

Kinda funny coming from the guy that keeps lying about Brexit with Dribbles.
    in Future don't lie and try to twist facts, i know you don't get any push back on this forum, but have some fucking standards man.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He did his time in prison, he was reformed, which is exactly what I said. And Sircaw the murderer defender, came in saying he wasn't reformed.
    prison doesn't reform people. It's at best just a time out. He served his time, that is it.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

in Future don't lie and try to twist facts, i know you don't get any push back on this forum, but have some fucking standards man.
    I have standards, which is why I always have fun with ignorant people like you that can't type a single fact to save their lives.

I have standards, which is why I always have fun with ignorant people like you that can't type a single fact to save their lives.
    Your standards are lying and twisting words, great standards dude, great standards.

And look at you trying every trick to shift the topic on to something else.

Haha, so pathetic

Weird, because when you falsely accused me of calling you a cunt, you never apologised for it. It's almost as if you demand standards of others that you have no intention of keeping to yourself.

It's also your go to defence when your often bizarre positions on things get called out. Like demanding we take one persons previous activities into account while simultaneously demanding we ignore somebody elses. All to fit your view of how the world should be.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Weird, because when you falsely accused me of calling you a cunt, you never apologised for it. It's almost as if you demand standards of others that you have no intention of keeping to yourself.

It's also your go to defence when your often bizarre positions on things get called out. Like demanding we take one persons previous activities into account while simultaneously demanding we ignore somebody elses. All to fit your view of how the world should be.
    That was quick, income the emergency help brigade.

I would never of quessed,

And i am still waiting for my apologies Huey for your disgusting behavior.

If your too ashamed to admit it here, you can private message me and apologise for it there.

That was quick, income the emergency help brigade.

I would never of quessed,

And i am still waiting for my apologies Huey for your disgusting behavior.

If your too ashamed to admit it here, you can private message me and apologise for it there.
    As usual, I have no idea what you're talking about. If you believe I have something to apologise for, state it clearly. Because when you accused me of calling you a cunt, and needing to apologise for that, you were flat out wrong. So given your track record, I'm not going to follow your suggestion to apologise for some other unspecified thing. Especially when you start using loaded terms like "disgusting behaviour".

So explain yourself. Or you'll just have another thing that you should apologise for, but won't.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    In a Macro view, the 2020 protests were mostly non-violent, and peaceful. In a Micro view, the few situations that did get out of hand were not treated so kindly by police. And in most of those cases, it was instigated by the police.

The best example is in seattle where the worst of situations occurred. Protestors were sitting on the ground outside the police station. The police didn't like it, so they gassed them. I'd say employing harmful gas on a group of people sitting on the ground is not very 'kid glove'.

Years back, you may recall other protests where people were again, sitting peacefully, and an officer walked down the row of them pepper spraying them in the face.

Not sure what you consider kid gloves would be, but from what i've seen, it isn't what I would consider it to be.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/14/u...cob-blake.html

Kenosha was NOT peaceful. It had a large criminal element. From wikipedia:

City property valued at $2 million was destroyed by rioters, including garbage trucks, street lights and traffic signals. Kenosha's mayor requested $30 million in aid from the state to cover the extensive damage. Damage to private property could be as high as $50 million, according to estimates from the Kenosha Area Business Alliance. This includes the 100-year-old Danish Brotherhood Lodge which was burned down when 40 buildings were destroyed and an additional 100 buildings damaged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coniferous View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/14/u...cob-blake.html

Kenosha was NOT peaceful. It had a large criminal element. From wikipedia:
    "The barrel of cherries are fine." "But this ONE cherry had a bruise on the side! That must mean ALL the cherries are bruised!" "No, they're not. We checked." "But this ONE cherry has a bruise!"

Literally the definition of cherry-picking dishonest manipulative horseshit.

Nobody here is saying Kenosha was peaceful.

They're pointing out when you say "BLM protests were violent", and use Kenosha as your proof, you are deliberately lying to push a dishonest propaganda agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "The barrel of cherries are fine." "But this ONE cherry had a bruise on the side! That must mean ALL the cherries are bruised!" "No, they're not. We checked." "But this ONE cherry has a bruise!"

Literally the definition of cherry-picking dishonest manipulative horseshit.

Nobody here is saying Kenosha was peaceful.

They're pointing out when you say "BLM protests were violent", and use Kenosha as your proof, you are deliberately lying to push a dishonest propaganda agenda.
    Read back on the thread this was in response to. The poster I replied to was changing the conversation from a Kenosha specific discussion to a “macro view”.

So to use your analogy, I think it’s more accurate to say:

Several posts ago: “Hey this one cherry was poison”

Poster before me: “Well on a macro view, most cherries were fine.”

Me: “yeah but the one we’ve been focused on for the past 50 pages was poison.”

That’s not “cherry-picking manipulative dishonest bullshit” (excellent adjective train by the way). That’s extremely relevant when talking about Rittenhouse. Violent and illegal acts by protesters were what provoked vigilantes to arrive and throw fuel on the fire. And yes, they did throw fuel on the fire, but it was already burning before they got there.
    Last edited by Coniferous; 2021-12-01 at 03:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read back on the thread this was in response to. The poster I replied to was changing the conversation from a Kenosha specific discussion to a “macro view”.
    Yeah, no.

You're trying to argue that the Kenosha protests were representative of the greater whole of BLM. That's what Chipped Coin, who Kathandira was responding to, was saying.

I'm getting this completely correct. You were the one trying to change the focus away from the macro view of BLM protests overall. Which is what was being discussed, in the conversation you inserted yourself into;

Here's the chain of conversation, going back several posts (and with the surrounding content cut for space and to focus in);

Quote Originally Posted by Chipped coin View Post
    My fear with BLM is how much of an absolute boom it's been to radical racial elements. You have riots that happen like clock work usually from a justified shooting that police are hesitant to interfere in or disburse.

Literally false. Practically zero rioting, on average. The vast majority of violence at BLM protests that summer was from A> police, using unwarranted force, B> right-wing agitators, or C> criminals using the protests as a cover for crimes, or committing crimes that just by chance happened nearby. Nearly zero violence initiated by BLM protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipped coin View Post
    We are not going to argue if there is violence or not at BLM riots with multiple burned out building from arson, looted stores,and police reports. You can expose how fiery but peaceful the events are but I doubt anyone at this point is going to bother engaging you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    In a Macro view, the 2020 protests were mostly non-violent, and peaceful. In a Micro view, the few situations that did get out of hand were not treated so kindly by police. And in most of those cases, it was instigated by the police.

You'll notice Chipped Coin is talking about "BLM", not Kenosha and only Kenosha.

And then you jumped in responding to Kathandira, trying to make it just about Kenosha and claiming that was always the topic.

You're wrong. You clearly didn't check the post thread you were responding to. And I'll thank you to not claim you know better what it was about than one of the people who was actively posting as part of it.

Trying to pull out Kenosha, specifically, to discuss BLM violence, that's dishonest and manipulative cherry-picking. It's done to push propaganda disinfo.

Yeah, no.

You're trying to argue that the Kenosha protests were representative of the greater whole of BLM. That's what Chipped Coin, who Kathandira was responding to, was saying.

I'm getting this completely correct. You were the one trying to change the focus away from the macro view of BLM protests overall. Which is what was being discussed, in the conversation you inserted yourself into;

Here's the chain of conversation, going back several posts (and with the surrounding content cut for space and to focus in);

You'll notice Chipped Coin is talking about "BLM", not Kenosha and only Kenosha.

And then you jumped in responding to Kathandira, trying to make it just about Kenosha and claiming that was always the topic.

You're wrong. You clearly didn't check the post thread you were responding to. And I'll thank you to not claim you know better what it was about than one of the people who was actively posting as part of it.

Trying to pull out Kenosha, specifically, to discuss BLM violence, that's dishonest and manipulative cherry-picking. It's done to push propaganda disinfo.
    You left out all the parts where chipped referred specifically to Rittenhouse. I inferred his post to be specific to Rittenhouse, you didn’t. A lot of these arguments come from people on different sides interpreting each other differently. When he said “looting and arson becomes rampant”, I inferred that he was talking about Kenosha, because of his previous reference to Rittenhouse and because they were rampant in Kenosha. You didn’t. But it’s not really important as long as we agree that on the whole most were peaceful, but Kenosha had a large criminal element.

I wasn’t trying to refute his point, I was just saying, ok fine, but remember Kenosha went really sour. And bluntly, I don’t really care if on average the protests were peaceful because that’s so open to manipulation by both sides. The virtue signaling soccer moms in all the suburbs near me organized wonderful, peaceful protests, then went home and voted for local governments that will make sure no low income housing will ever be allowed in their lovely little town. Do those protests count in the average? I have a background in statistics and you can usually make an average say whatever you want depending on the weighting method you use.

But Kenosha was the epicenter at that time. It was the location of the event that started it all, and the riots there were criminal. So it should have extremely outsize relevance in the discussion.
    Last edited by Coniferous; 2021-12-01 at 03:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You left out all the parts where chipped referred specifically to Rittenhouse.
    Because there were multiple points being discussed, and I followed back the chain on the particular conversation thread you jumped in on.

You got it wrong or deliberately tried to deflect. I don't care which, but you gotta stop pretending you're in the right, when you clearly aren't.

I inferred his post to be specific to Rittenhouse, you didn’t.
    Inferring a post about BLM violence to be "about Rittenhouse" is pretty clearly nonsense.

A lot of these arguments come from people on different sides interpreting each other differently. When he said “looting and arson becomes rampant”, I inferred that he was talking about Kenosha, because of his previous reference to Rittenhouse and because they were rampant in Kenosha. You didn’t. But it’s not really important as long as we agree that on the whole most were peaceful, but Kenosha had a large criminal element.

I wasn’t trying to refute his point, I was just saying, ok fine, but remember Kenosha went really sour. And bluntly, I don’t really care if on average the protests were peaceful because that’s so open to manipulation by both sides. The virtue signaling soccer moms in all the suburbs near me organized wonderful, peaceful protests, then went home and voted for local governments that will make sure no low income housing will ever be allowed in their lovely little town. Do those protests count in the average? I have a background in statistics and you can usually make an average say whatever you want depending on the weighting method you use.

But Kenosha was the epicenter at that time. It was the location of the event that started it all, and the riots there were criminal. So it should have extremely outsize relevance in the discussion.
    Trying to explain why you're changing goalposts isn't a defense that you weren't changing goalposts.

Because there were multiple points being discussed, and I followed back the chain on the particular conversation thread you jumped in on.

You got it wrong or deliberately tried to deflect. I don't care which, but you gotta stop pretending you're in the right, when you clearly aren't.

Inferring a post about BLM violence to be "about Rittenhouse" is pretty clearly nonsense.

Trying to explain why you're changing goalposts isn't a defense that you weren't changing goalposts.
    Guess we have to agree to disagree again. But again, it’s not really important as long as we can agree that Kenosha was violent and most others weren’t.
    Last edited by Coniferous; 2021-12-01 at 03:45 AM.

Guess we have to agree to disagree again. But again, it’s not really important as long as we can agree that Kenosha was violent and most others weren’t.
    Two people were killed and a third was shot. I think we can agree there were violent people present.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Two people were killed and a third was shot. I think we can agree there were violent people present.
    You’re right, I should have said criminal. I was referring to the protesters there before Rittenhouse arrived, many of whom were committing criminal acts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess we have to agree to disagree again.
    Naw. If you're wrong, you're wrong. The question is whether you'll have the werewithal to admit it.

But again, it’s not really important as long as we can agree that Kenosha was violent and most others weren’t.
    Why? Why is that even important?

Particularly as it does absolutely nothing to justify Rittenhouse's choices that night?

In the end, that night, two people died in Kenosha. Both were shot by Rittenhouse. Some of us give a shit about that violence, too.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re right, I should have said criminal. I was referring to the protesters there before Rittenhouse arrived, many of whom were committing criminal acts.
    And there's the continually moving goalposts. Particularly silly since Rittenhouse was in no way exonerated.

It must be hard living in a world where people see right through you.