Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The only thing it shares in common with Ace Attorney is solving murder mysteries. The gameplay and setting are so wildly different I hate that comparison.

Also the series should stay dead, it had the perfect ending in V3 the fact they are trying to milk it even with the original creator gone is meh. Ports are w/e but that shitty new fan service game can fuck off. The ending of V3 is hated by a lot of the fan base(mostly because weebs can't take being made fun of) but holy fuck, when you want to end a series that's how you end a fucking series.
    Honestly, sounds great to me. I think the only relevant game it didn't come with was Ultra Despair Girls. I've never played any of them, so I have no idea how relevant that is, but Ultra Despair Girls certainly sounds interesting from the title, lol.

I'm pretty hyped about this actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Honestly, sounds great to me. I think the only relevant game it didn't come with was Ultra Despair Girls. I've never played any of them, so I have no idea how relevant that is, but Ultra Despair Girls certainly sounds interesting from the title, lol.

I'm pretty hyped about this actually.
    Ultra Despair Girls is one of the worst games ever made and you're better off with it not being there. I can't think of any other game where one of the villains is a little girl who was the victim of a pedophile, the trashiest writing known to man.

They finally updated Binding of Issac on the switch a few weeks ago with the massive repentance update and ive really been sinking my teeth into it this past week.

At over 800+ hours invested it blows all other games on my switch out of the water and considering the mammoth amount of content they added that could easily double before ive unlocked everything.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    They finally updated Binding of Issac on the switch a few weeks ago with the massive repentance update and ive really been sinking my teeth into it this past week.

At over 800+ hours invested it blows all other games on my switch out of the water and considering the mammoth amount of content they added that could easily double before ive unlocked everything.
    Thanks for the info. This was one of the first games I picked up on switch and I’m sure is still in my top 3 playtimes on switch. Will have to check it out soon.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes binding of issac is my go to playing when I’m stuck waiting for something

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Black and White 2 were only 9 years ago with their hard mode option. Dunno where you're pulling this 25 years from, clearly they tried it.
    You mean the hard mode that required you to finish the entirety of Black 2 first THEN you had to trade it to another game in order to use it? Oh gee I wonder why that didn't take off

Okay, so besides Danganronpa Decadence I also picked up two more games for Switch and MK11 for PS5(which was 10 dollars for the vanilla ps5 version on sale).

They are:

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles(which I always planned to buy)
    &
    Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! Premium Physical Edition

Yay. I think back to all the games I bought and never beat, and I'm sad, but the rush of the purchase, that feeling of completing an arbitrary collection, ah yes. Ah yes. I almost went down the rabbithole and bought all the anime games, but I stopped myself with these(I already love all the phoenix wright games).
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2021-12-03 at 07:35 PM.

playing Ys IX, it is stupid funny

Wondering on the quality/viability of this portable switch dock/monitor:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/o...-screen-size#/

Wondering on the quality/viability of this portable switch dock/monitor:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/o...-screen-size#/
    Looks pretty stupid. And this really sells how poorly conceived product it is:

You are making a portable device... and only way to power it is to strap a battery bank on the back of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They also have the crappy kickstand design going for it.
    This is where I stopped reading - the stand on the Switch is barely sufficient and is known to be an issue and they just straight up copied it to a larger device. That's just stupid.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

SMTV went on sell for $30 so I grabbed it, highly looking forward to it

Going to dive into it once I stop living on Endwalker.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So anybody else hope XBC3 is at the game awards?

Other JRPGs lately serve to remind me of how much I loved XBC2. At the time I was playing it, it felt like my favorite game of all time, lol. I posted about it here, iirc.

Also, I do see SMTV on sale for 39.99.....but have to wait for the game to come back in stock. I would have had that one day 1, but I have developed a big backlog again, and spending a concerning amount of money on games I will probably never have time to play. Like I immediately upgraded to the PS5/Iki expansion from GoT, but have not even booted it up yet(I loved and beat the original game when it launched).
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2021-12-08 at 03:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Xb3 wont be shown till the feburary direct at the earliest. Any nintendo thing tonight is gonna be bayo, metroid or zelda

So anybody else hope XBC3 is at the game awards?
    Nope, I’m 1/3 into XC1 and still need to do Torna. XCX, XC2, XC1, Torna, no logic to my play order.

I’d expect more Bayo3

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Nope, I’m 1/3 into XC1 and still need to do Torna. XCX, XC2, XC1, Torna, no logic to my play order.

I’d expect more Bayo3
    XC3 will release before Bayonetta 3.

...and it still won't be shown tonight. Next big direct probably. Late spring or summer release. Bayo October.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol @ everybody thinking it was gonna be p5r/smt5 ports

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    lol @ everybody thinking it was gonna be p5r/smt5 ports
    sigh I was more hoping for P5 Arena but atlus will continue to be a tease

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    sigh I was more hoping for P5 Arena but atlus will continue to be a tease
    You're drunk.

Also, guys i think nate saying xenoblade 3 would be here was a lie, but a known leaker wouldnt lie, would he?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally found the time to beat SMT V. Love this game to death. Going to blitz through on reborn to get all the endings. Absolutely my GOTY.