Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Avatar of Azeroth.

Will be Sylvanas. Calling it now.

Sylvanas will sacrifice her body to save azeroth during the zovaal encounter to use it as a host for the world soul.

Sylvanas in turn will either face oblivion or be sent to the shadow lands to await judgement by the new arbitor. Btw Incase some aren't aware the new arbitor has been datamined. I'll leave it to you to search who to avoid spoiling anyone.

But yeah, that fake titan Sylvanas pic that's been floating around will end up being real in some way.

So yeah, in the end azeroth will finally manifest physically with the help of Sylvanas body.

This way we get to keep Sylvanas and keep the fan Bois happy, but yet not really to keep the nelf fan Bois happy.

Should have fucking stayed dead in Silverpine.

What fake titan Sylvanas pic?

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Should have fucking stayed dead in Silverpine.
    But then azeroth would be DooooOoOooomed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    What fake titan Sylvanas pic?
    There was a fake pic that showed Sylvanas taking on a diamond like form, similar to magni.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Will be Sylvanas. Calling it now.

Sylvanas will sacrifice her body to save azeroth during the zovaal encounter to use it as a host for the world soul.

Sylvanas in turn will either face oblivion or be sent to the shadow lands to await judgement by the new arbitor. Btw Incase some aren't aware the new arbitor has been datamined. I'll leave it to you to search who to avoid spoiling anyone.

But yeah, that fake titan Sylvanas pic that's been floating around will end up being real in some way.

So yeah, in the end azeroth will finally manifest physically with the help of Sylvanas body.

This way we get to keep Sylvanas and keep the fan Bois happy, but yet not really to keep the nelf fan Bois happy.
    Nice fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Nice fanfic
    Not fan fic, it's a prediction based in the datamined zovaal fight that heavily features Azeroth herself and the fact that Sylvanas is in the raid and must serve some kind of purpose.

Not fan fic, it's a prediction based in the datamined zovaal fight that heavily features Azeroth herself and the fact that Sylvanas is in the raid and must serve some kind of purpose.
    Yeah, her purpose is to free Anduin. They already told us.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Yeah, her purpose is to free Anduin. They already told us.
    I doubt she won't be involved in the zovaal fight or the rp before and after.

I doubt she won't be involved in the zovaal fight or the rp before and after.
    Yeah, but you said "Oh, of course she will become the avatar of Azeroth, because she needs to have some purpose in the raid", when she does have purpose in being the person to bring Anduin back.

Having RP in the raid doesn't mean she will be the avatar of Azeroth lmao

Well we know that her participation will help cure anduin, because she held his Kingsmourne

As for her taking the titan power that seems rather unlikely given what we know, altho it's probable that she could play some role such as stopping us from getting domed or trying mess up Zovaal's ultimate power grab, with the clishe just beating him by a few miliseconds to the ultimate power nonsense.

Kind of impossible to tell without coontext, but her getting Azeroth's power would be an odd choice.

At this point im expecting "Freaky Friday" where Anduin and Sylvanas swap bodies. Making Sylvanas our new lost boyking and Anduin the queen of SW

....will be stoic and bland with constipated dialogue, just like every major lore figure in WoW these days. This is a huge problem for the game. There is no leader with any passion, true blood pumping in their veins. Any leader written that way was turned into a villain long ago. All that's left are these vapid, boring characters.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    fuck it, sure, why the hell not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Why would Azeroth use some random crappy undead body. Titans can create life with a wave of the hand she wouldn't even need an Avatar. She could just wake up but if she is too damaged to do so then she would just make one herself. Just like Sargaras did with a fraction of his power.

Destruction Warlock lore in Legion was pretty neat that way. Titans can just split into smaller parts of themselves if they need to without losing anything. Sargaras created Avatars all over the universe while he was burning it down.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that's what will happen. Like she'll throw herself into the Azeroth's energy at the very last second, when all hope will be lost, absorbing the remnants of her power. Then she'll throw a good ol' kamehameha through the Jailer after a terrifically bad one-liner about how she'll never serve, then she'll say "The Universe is free!" while Tyrande cheers for her or whatever

They've written themselves in a corner with Azeroth. She attracts every single evil in the universe for god knows what reason, she can't birth without destroying the planet, she can't die without destroying the planet, at one point they'll need to find a solution. And "living through an Avatar" will probably be the lore "savior" here.

Not saying that'd be a good conclusion to Sylvanas' story or Shadowlands, but at this point this seems the most likely.

And to be fair, I'm really hoping they'll conclude this whole arc. I have the feeling this storyline runs since an eternity, with every conclusion being "We defeated X, BUT !!!!!" or "we won this time, but t'was all part of the plan hehehehe", which is all but satisfying

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    And to be fair, I'm really hoping they'll conclude this whole arc. I have the feeling this storyline runs since an eternity, with every conclusion being "We defeated X, BUT !!!!!" or "we won this time, but t'was all part of the plan hehehehe", which is all but satisfying
    They got into this pattern of making the end of an expansion lead into the next one and said they loved it so much that they wanted to keep doing it, and now I wish they'd just stop. The writing has become horrific. When they let so many employees go, they probably fired the writers after deciding the janitor would be a viable substitute with less pay.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

I really hope not Dont get me wrong I have been a Sly fan since i saw her in wc3 but the treatment she got in BFA (the shift was so... Sudden how she went from For the horde at the start to F the horde at the end) I dont think she deserves much of a redemption.

Plus ive always been a fan of https://www.deviantart.com/hipnoswor...roth-719896525 thisversion being a troll fan

knowing the writers, that doesn't seem unlikely, however I'm betting on her getting off of the Shadowlands unscathed and redeemed since she has her soul back now
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

The "let's come up with the worst possible writing so we can shit on the writers for this imagined bad writing" crowd seems quick to move goalposts, as "Sylvanas = Arbiter Lich Queen" falls apart.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

lol This website is so predictable sometimes.
    i have Been lurking for years here and i remember during Legion there was thread calling for Khadgar being the avatar of azeroth's World-Soul and Illidan being the avatar of Sargeras (as it was intended by gul'dan during Nighthold).
    Then during Bfa the thread popped up saying Jaina would be the avatar of azeroth's World-Soul.
    now here We are........3rd expansion in, now Sylvanas will be the avatar?
    just lol.
    Last edited by Local Skinwalker; 2021-12-04 at 01:21 PM.