Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Waiting in Queue.

On this memorable Endwalker release day, im curious to see how high in queue people got.

I got in once, early in the hour, at around 1700. Then a crash at around #700 .
    Then data servers were down for a good 15min.
    And now im back in queue at #2363, killing time until i can start to level my Sage.

But i've been in the 15 000+ queues of WoW Classic, this is nothing.

Crystal DC
    Entered queue at 1:38 AM at 3091 in queue.
    At 1:58 AM I was 2068 in queue and then I crashed
    queue is letting in about 500 people every 10 minutes

Relogged and entered queue at 1700ish, as of right now I'm at 1341

Can’t play have work still but soon I will be waiting with the rest, so hyped

I am now in.

Apparently we are going on a boat trip.

Got in pretty fast at 4am when server turned on, this launch is as smooth as shadowbringer. No server lag, im lvl 82 and shits going well. Im on the biggest realm of crystal datacenter too. I think their idea of queue helped a lot too. Its not just a queue because server is maxed, it was a queue to let people in gradually, because when i got in it was empty, then people started showing up by the hundred lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Got in pretty fast at 4am when server turned on, this launch is as smooth as shadowbringer. No server lag, im lvl 82 and shits going well. Im on the biggest realm of crystal datacenter too. I think their idea of queue helped a lot too. Its not just a queue because server is maxed, it was a queue to let people in gradually, because when i got in it was empty, then people started showing up by the hundred lol.
    Yeah, the same situation for myself. Haven't had any lag so far. Only downside is the queue but if that's what I have to deal with for smooth gameplay, I'm good with that.

Been trying to get on for about 6 hours now and every time i get put in a queue atleast 4k long then get an error a couple thousand places in that kicks me out only to requeue into an even longer one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jumped on Cactuar this morning right when the play button turned green at 4 AM and got a 920 person queue but it went down pretty fast and i was in game in less the 20 minutes after that playtime ran like a dream for 7 hours before i had to begrudgingly leave for work.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I got up today at noon my time, an hour after servers went live. Stayed about 1 hour in queue on EU, Odin, 4500 or so in queue. Haven't had any issue playing since, but admittedly I am still in Stormblood.

Not played FF in awhile, did the pre-order for the XP earring prior to early access.

I got on right at launch but had to fight the "Error 2002" boss multiple times before getting past him and in que of 4456. After that I got in but that was 2 hours and 20 mins later. logged for a bit to get a small nap and now I am in que of 840. So as of right now I will say the experience of FFXIV has been more smooth then any WoW expansion I could think of.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

First time I logged in earlier in the day, had to wait only about 15min for 2k queue. It was rather quick.

Then later, I got stuck in a queue for a longer period of time. 3.5k queue. That went to about 2k until connection lost or something. Then came back to 6k queue that didn't seem to move anywhere. I closed the game after a while. Then about hour later I came back to try again. Some weird errors and didnt even get to queue..... then..... it just went through. No queue at all.

Finally got on and ran my levelling roulette.
    Then the game kicked me back to a 6.5k queue.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be a minimum of about 6 hours to get into the game right now. Assuming you get to the end of the queue before the lobby server crashes, kicks EVERYONE in queue out, and makes them all requeue.

If that does happen, I recommend using this...it's way better than the stock launcher, and lets you get back in much faster. https://github.com/goatcorp/FFXIVQuickLauncher

8509 in queue and 2002-error returning me to the start 5 times ������

Played for a bit but had to sleep now in the que then killed by the 2002 demon... long que is what ever but this lobby server error is annoying

glad i haven't bought yet

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyxoxo View Post
    glad i haven't bought yet
    ya if you can best to wait till they iron out some of these issues, but once you beat the server demon the game runs fine, did a good 5h today though that wasn't peek hours... 6am to like noon..

7+ Year Old Account
    Queue time is at least 10 hours now to even have a chance at getting into the game. Noone that isn't in right now is going to be playing today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got home from work. I can't even get in queue, I get a "The lobby server connection has encountered an error. 2002" error each time. From what I've read, this means that the 17,000 person queue itself is full.

Seems like I'm not going to be able to play today.