Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Optional system to get flying.

You never cease to amaze me.
    Optional system to get optional flying in optional zone in a optional game.

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    Optional system to get optional flying in optional zone in a optional game.
    Putting things like that, even leveling is optional. No one forces you to leave the starting area.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    No I hate flying and I think it ruined part of the game and should have beem removed. I never said anything about other people.
    Which part was ruined? As i say, you don't have to fly. You make the choice to and then complain about it. Why do you want to force others to not have flying when it's clear it's an important convenience people value? It makes the game more fun to a lot of people to not have to take in the sights slowly for the 1000th time when they just want to complete a simple task.
    You say you are not saying anything about others, but you are. You are making a conscious decision to use flying and complain about it in an effort to have it denied to everyone. Hate it all you want, but you don't have to use it. You aren't being denied anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Hate it all you want, but you don't have to use it. You aren't being denied anything.
    This argument is so old and still wrong.

1. Players will always go for the most optimal option (in this case, best mode of travel).
    2. Even if he doesn't fly, others will and world PvP and player interaction is still a thing.

You're acting like a player can choose to not fly without losing anything, but that is not reality.
    I personally don't care about flying either way, but there are better arguments than "just don't fly then lol".

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Another system to further over-complicate the game while offering nothing to actually improve things in the long term. Staying un-subbed until 10.0 I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    This argument is so old and still wrong.

1. Players will always go for the most optimal option (in this case, best mode of travel).
    2. Even if he doesn't fly, others will and world PvP and player interaction is still a thing.

You're acting like a player can choose to not fly without losing anything, but that is not reality.
    I personally don't care about flying either way, but there are better arguments than "just don't fly then lol".
    1. The poster in question is not " the players". "The players" enjoy flying because it IS an optimal way of travel.
    The poster hates, he has the choice not to use it. "The players" don't come in this equation.
    Everyone has the choice to fly or not. No one is forced.

2. Can we stop with that strawman? War mode exists. Aside from launch weeks of the feature it's always been deserted. Most people don't care about world pvp. Even if you do, why do you want to impose that on everyone else?

Your arguments fall apart from the single fact that my argument is true. No one is forced to fly. If you force everyone to the ground, you can't force them to want to world pvp either.
    You just force them to waste more of their life traversing the same road thousands of time, not having fun.

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

*giggling while scrolling (even without reading) down pictures with material* ay-yay-yay
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2021-12-06 at 01:04 PM.

Jesus christ, enough with the new systems. What's wrong with reputations, talents and currency? Less is more. Focus on content.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will be totally skipping all that crap in the patch.

What part of make the game simple do they not understad? They genuinely do not listen to player feedback: none wants this rubish.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is EXACTLY something I don't wanna see in the game.

Thought I'd come check things out on mmochamp after a few months to see if 9.2 is going to be any better. Saw this system, looking like it isn't at all

I don't get this, back in the glory days I played the game and I got stronger... these days I grind and grind these "systems" that give me some artificial boost for a limited amount of time after which it all resets / doesn't count for new content and we get something else to grind... I lost the feeling I actually get stronger or any of this stuff matters..

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down Re: Patch 9.2 Eternity's End PTR - Cypher Progression System Preview...

...More menus, for a system relevant not only to a single expansion but a single patch. Again. Yay.
    Last edited by Somarlane; 2021-12-07 at 03:02 AM.

Another system for those who do not raid. Which is fine. But how about giving something for those who raid something to grind, like artifact weapon did, so we can use it for raid and mythic+?

It's going to be raid logging all over again, just like rest of Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Another system for those who do not raid. Which is fine. But how about giving something for those who raid something to grind, like artifact weapon did, so we can use it for raid and mythic+?

It's going to be raid logging all over again, just like rest of Shadowlands.
    Korthia says hello.

So glad I unsubbed months ago, this looks like a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Jesus christ, enough with the new systems. What's wrong with reputations, talents and currency? Less is more. Focus on content.
    So many systems.... I just want to explore the new area and perhaps grind rep if I like rewards. Re-direct this work and effort elsewhere.

So much work goes into these lame ass systems only for them to be worthless for the next expansion. Its a shame they can't build a fun class anymore without a mountain of external power systems stacked on it... and then boom its done and over with and they have to build something else, instead of just doing new talent trees and base kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlies View Post
    Korthia says hello.
    Korthia is for non raiders except conduit upgrades, which are hardly worth it as its weak, and the one weekly for 10 embers.

So no, Korthia says good bye as its nothing of what I am asking for.

almost everyone to blizz - stop with one expac systems and borrowed power

blizz - we got you.. one patch system, that basically does nothing to progress your character.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22