Abilities Subtlety should have

Subtlety

Cloak and Dagger
    Your Ambush, Garrote, and Cheap Shot abilities can now be used from X yards away, and will cause you to appear behind your target.
    Blade Flurry
    Causes your single target attacks to also strike up to X nearby enemies for Y% of normal damage for Z sec.
    Garrote
    Garrote the enemy, causing (X% of Attack power) Bleed damage over Y sec and silences the target for Z sec when used from Stealth.
    Combat Readiness
    Enter a state of heightened defensive awareness. Each successive weapon attack will deal X% less damage, stacking Y times. Lasts Z sec or until not attacked with weapons for A sec.
    Hemorrhage
    Rips a gushing wound in the target, dealing (X% of Attack power) Physical damage and increasing Bleed damage from your abilities on the target by Y% for Z sec.
    Initiative
    Gives you a X% chance to add an additional combo point to your target when using your Ambush, Garrote, or Cheap Shot ability.
    Mutilate
    Attack with both weapons, dealing a total of [(X% of Attack power) + (Y% of Attack power) * Y] Physical damage.
    Seal Fate
    When you critically strike with a melee attack that generates combo points, you gain an additional combo point per critical strike.
    Assassinate
    Marks a player for assassination, inflicting X% of a target's maximum health as Shadow damage after Y sec.
    Thistle Tea
    Restore X Energy.
    Adrenaline Rush
    Increases your Energy regeneration rate by X%, your maximum Energy by Y, and your attack speed by Z% for A sec.
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-10-23 at 06:31 PM.

So... you want subtlety to get the abilities from the other specs?

Hard pass for me.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2021-07-24 at 09:25 PM.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sub should never have lost garrote and hemo
    Strap on your shields and raise your banners, Hear the call of raging battle
    Beneath a hail of burning arrows
    Push ever forward, never surrender
    Siege weapons tolling out like thunder, Ripping the city walls asunder
    Columns of flame reach ever skyward
    Horizons filled with burning pyres

1/10 blizzard is nazi over sub so.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Tell me more about the robber as a proper way to play for him and what skil most often use?

No. Combat readiness was terrible. Sub shouldn't get mutilate. That's stupid. No one used cloak and dagger. Shadowstrike basically does this for you now. We don't need blade flurry as sub. Sub isn't meant to be a cleave damage dealer. You want to be a warrior then. Thistle tea is an item. We don't need it. Sub has excellent energy management.

Sub doesn't need any of what you listed
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius87 View Post
    No. Combat readiness was terrible. Sub shouldn't get mutilate. That's stupid. No one used cloak and dagger. Shadowstrike basically does this for you now. We don't need blade flurry as sub. Sub isn't meant to be a cleave damage dealer. You want to be a warrior then. Thistle tea is an item. We don't need it. Sub has excellent energy management.

Sub doesn't need any of what you listed
    Yep, yep, yeppp.

Hemo I kind of miss because of nostalgic reasons. We already have a 1CP generator which I sometimes use with the kyrian ability, so functionally it doesn't really have a place in modern subtlety design.

The only ability that sub needs back is Gouge. After a couple years, I still feel less of a rogue just by virtue of not having it at my disposal.