Diablo 3 in Steam?

Hi
    I've been looking for a source where I could download Diablo 3, and I thought I will be able to find it on Steam... But... I didn't find it there. Why is Steam deprived of Diablo 3?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, maybe I don't understand something, but I didn't find it in the list of games even when I searched for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's a Blizzard game, in the Blizzard launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by FussyEater View Post
    Hi
    I've been looking for a source where I could download Diablo 3, and I thought I will be able to find it on Steam... But... I didn't find it there. Why is Steam deprived of Diablo 3?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, maybe I don't understand something, but I didn't find it in the list of games even when I searched for it
    Blizzard doesn't put their games on Steam.

you get diablo 3 either directly from blizzard, online retailers like amazon, or physical stores where you buy the box, any way you get it will be activated on blizzard's Battle.Net platform.

Hi

- - - Updated - - -

Go to diablo3.com and create a Bnet account. Download the Bnet launcher. Purchase and install D3.

Only Battle.net

Hi

- - - Updated - - -

Diablo 1 isnt on steam, 2 isn't, 3 won't be either.
    Blizzard is big enough to not need to rely on steam.

It was susprising D1 went to gog tbh. But good.
    Means D2 and more might eventually as well?

I don't know why, but I didn't find it either, as well as a few other games

I also never understood why blizzard could not enter into an agreement with steam to add their games on their site. It would really be more convenient that way.

Quote Originally Posted by afibigidea View Post
    I also never understood why blizzard could not enter into an agreement with steam to add their games on their site. It would really be more convenient that way.
    Because they have their own store and an audience big enough to not need the exposure from steam. So why would they give up 30% of their profit for no reason?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by afibigidea View Post
    Just like someone said, 30% profit loss. That is huge.
    Blizzard doesn't need Steam to increase sell.

It is very rare to see a post like this, "where can I get Diablo 3?"
    Everyone knows Blizzard before Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So is this link safe? I reported this post about a week ago. Dude made his ten posts then came back and edited the link into this one.
    looks like a bot post or an actual retard.
    The post is nonsensical and doesnt relate to the question asked.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by requiemfordeath View Post
    looks like a bot post or an actual retard.
    The post is nonsensical and doesnt relate to the question asked.
    I know. Just waiting to see how long it sits there.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I know. Just waiting to see how long it sits there.
    Until this section will have a mod assigned.