Poll: How long sepulcher raid will last?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedruid View Post
    I dont think any bosses should be on the PTR. Blizzard needs to test their own content thoroughly and not allow spoilers to be present before a patch goes live. Also along the lines of the WF race, it would separate the weak from the strong!
    I would imagine all things being equal, just not on the PTR, that nothing would change. It would still be the same guilds winning as it is today it would just take longer.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    And that assumes that they can even field an entire 20man raid (for Mythic) internally.
    They used to at least. During Legion they had trouble with Kil'jaeden because their team was better than they were used to, so overtuned the fuck out of the boss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mentacyde View Post
    In reality, doesn't the race begin immediately after the precious patch's endboss dies? PTR testing, sims, practice w new setups, and the heroic week of clearing beforehand?
    Depends what you define as the race..
    The race only really starts when the starting gun is fired (ie, mythic opens) but prep starts basically as soon as PTR opens

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    3 weeks would be an epic fail on Blizzards part.
    Creating bosses that aren't pushovers is an epic fail now?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think any bosses should be on the PTR. Blizzard needs to test their own content thoroughly and not allow spoilers to be present before a patch goes live. Also along the lines of the WF race, it would separate the weak from the strong!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this, being a WF raider is tough. Being able to perfect mechanics while being the top 1% in your role is hard AF
    This sounds like an excuse to complain when a bug is found on live.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this, being a WF raider is tough. Being able to perfect mechanics while being the top 1% in your role is hard AF
    You really think B. Kottick will miss a chance to reduce QA cost by making the players QA their product?

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    They used to at least. During Legion they had trouble with Kil'jaeden because their team was better than they were used to, so overtuned the fuck out of the boss

- - - Updated - - -

Depends what you define as the race..
    The race only really starts when the starting gun is fired (ie, mythic opens) but prep starts basically as soon as PTR opens
    The race is every single second put in in order to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Yes.

A two week race is nowhere near "pushover", the skill of world first raiders is way way above the general mythic population and even a lot higher than rank 10 guilds. If the world first race takes 3 weeks to finish, these bosses have to be nerfed with a two ton nerf hammer to make them beatable by the standard mythic raiding community. If you want these bosses to be their own difficulty just make another difficulty.

Also world first raiders can't day raid for 3 weeks, they gotta go back to work. So I don't know if 3 week race would even be possible, it'd probably get dragged out to 4 weeks if noone is dayraiding. 2 weeks is the sweet spot.

Whatever happened to the JOURNEY being more entertaining and enjoyable than the ENDING where absolute nothingness awaits you because.... End?

7+ Year Old Account
    if they do the thing to not test last bosses on mythic as well i can see it going for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    2-3 weeks, so long as they don't put the last three bosses up for testing on PTR. 1-2 weeks if they do.

1 day after reset as per usual

10+ Year Old Account
    If their plan of not showing the post-Anduin bosses in PTR and only open them on Heroic on week two (same time as Mythic opens) holds up, we should get at least two reset race.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post

- - - Updated - - -

This sounds like an excuse to complain when a bug is found on live.
    Not if your QA team is competent and properly funded. Every other intellectually based business thoroughly tests their product before releasing it. It's madness to think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    You really think B. Kottick will miss a chance to reduce QA cost by making the players QA their product?
    I laughed at this at first, then it dawned on me... this is 100% true and most likely is the case.

Not if your QA team is competent and properly funded. Every other intellectually based business thoroughly tests their product before releasing it. It's madness to think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

I laughed at this at first, then it dawned on me... this is 100% true and most likely is the case.
    I’ll be sure to remember that next time I play Cyberpunk, or any game released by Bethesda, or any game that has clipping or wonky camera controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I’ll be sure to remember that next time I play Cyberpunk, or any game released by Bethesda, or any game that has clipping or wonky camera controls.
    Just don't play shitty games. I think twice now before buying anything. Would you buy a new phone if 50% of the features of the phone didn't work as promised? I'd just buy a competitor phone that actually has the same feature but actually works!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the time where it takes more than 10 weeks to see a world first