Thread: Halo Infinite

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    /r/halo is leaking.

Campaign runs and looks like shit. Struggling to get 60 FPS at 1440p on high.
    I haven't had any issues, but I'm running at 1440p on Medium and the game looks pretty damn good with zero FPS issues. My kingdom for a better GPU, but the 1070 seems to handle it great.

10+ Year Old Account
    those weekly challenge reward thing is beyond retarded. cant even finish it in time before reset, not to mention it fucking FORCES to a certain playstyle or making ppl leave games for other modes.
    shit's just outright broken.
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    is there any way to disable enemy armor customization colors in multiplayer? and i dont mean the shield colors that u can change in options.

i often get fooled by the armor color. its so badly telegraphed. when the enemy has full shield its only an outline, similarly to this when the shields are off. its mostly visible only when about to pop.
    for example i get killed by ppl in default grey armor, cuz i cant differentiate them from my allies amidst gunfight. cant u make them all say red or yellow? i think thats how it worked in previous halo games
    I dont know what to say, 400 games and never had the problem your describing. Its very clear whos on whos team. Maby you need to look harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I dont know what to say, 400 games and never had the problem your describing. Its very clear whos on whos team. Maby you need to look harder.
    I went to yellow, its almost cheating.

15+ Year Old Account
    alright so is this happening to anybody else lol

it's happened twice and its making me not want to play
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-12-14 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i 'need to look harder' then the game does a bad job for that. VALORANT makes it WAY more clear whos on whos team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    alright so is this happening to anybody else lol

it's happened twice and its making me not want to play
    newest drivers installed? tone down graphical settings maybe? seeing u have only 45 FPS in that scene.
    i use mostly medium/low settings for maximum performance in multiplayer with stable 60 FPS, and the graphics are still stunning even in the campaign. maintained 60 FPS all throughout the indoor campaign intro, but drop down only to 50 FPS in the open world. my PC is 5 years old btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Introduce new playlists at the behest of the entire playerbase
    Immediately encourage everyone to play ranked which has random modes (exactly what everyone was just complaining about)

What is 343's endgame here

Introduce new playlists at the behest of the entire playerbase
    Immediately encourage everyone to play ranked which has random modes (exactly what everyone was just complaining about)

What is 343's endgame here
    It's part of an "event" to promote HCS. It'll only last this week apparently.

if i 'need to look harder' then the game does a bad job for that. VALORANT makes it WAY more clear whos on whos team.
    I think you just need some glasses as of all the complaints your the first who cant tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you just need some glasses as of all the complaints your the first who cant tell.
    well, not gonna argue.
    and i already wear glasses xd

15+ Year Old Account
    The Gungoose in the campaign is fucking bonkers haha, I LOVE this vehicle

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

finally was able to start playing this morning. i am having a lot of fun. some of the new guns are fun and others are meh. i died 3 times to my own marines. twice by rockets and once by shotgun.
    the sass from everyone is so funny.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    whats even the point of challenge swapping, if u still need to complete ALL of them for the weekly reward??? they just go back, in a different order. they arent ACTUALLY changed to something else entirely

whats even the point of challenge swapping, if u still need to complete ALL of them for the weekly reward??? they just go back, in a different order. they arent ACTUALLY changed to something else entirely
    I actually think they can be changed to something entirely different. If you challenge swap when you have no other challenges left, it will still give you a new and different one...

So apparently the bones for co-op are in the game and some folks have glitched it to "work". Quotes because it doesn't really work. You can get two players in the game and all, but if either dies it breaks, marines won't spawn anywhere at all, second play may or may not have a UI, and all kinds of other issues.

But it's good that they've got some kind of foundation for it in the game and won't have to build the whole thing from scratch next year.

15+ Year Old Account
    I beat it today and its probably my favorite shooter. Obviously it's not perfect and I would like for them to get rid of melee enemies when melee in this is awful

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit, multiplayer is completely unplayable on PC. why is gaming industry like this these days?????

holy shit, multiplayer is completely unplayable on PC. why is gaming industry like this these days?????
    You seem to be having problems that the majority do not. Its very playable for the vast majority.

After beating the game. i just want more.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to be having problems that the majority do not. Its very playable for the vast majority.
    yeah? BTB?