Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Barney Frank had an underage gay brothel running in one of his homes and had relations with underage pages (for which he was censured in 1983).
    1. That's bullshit.

2. Even if it wasn't bullshit, what does that have to do with the price of fish?

In the hypothetical scenario where one pedophile goes scott free thanks to his political influence, should we let all other pedophiles go free? What is the point that you are trying to articulate? Like even assuming you weren't full of shit, which you are, WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO COMMUNICATE HERE?

Barney Frank had an underage gay brothel running in one of his homes and had relations with underage pages (for which he was censured in 1983).
    So you coming back yet to dispute or admit you lied?

Hello?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    So you coming back yet to dispute or admit you lied?
    I'm just having a chuckle watching all the clumsy attempts at gymnastics around here.

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-12-14 at 03:20 AM.

I'm just having a chuckle watching all the clumsy attempts at gymnastics around here.
    What gymnastics?

You couldn’t even get the date right.

What gymnastics?

You literally just threw out a random name of a gay guy and accused him of being a pedophile and accused everyone else of covering for him. Did you have any point beyond that?

You leveled baseless lies, and think it's funny?

Weird.

Let's not forget, you seem to have a hatred for gay people, and felt justified in comparing gay people to convicted GOP pedophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You leveled baseless lies, and think it's funny?

Weird.

Let's not forget, you seem to have a hatred for gay people, and felt justified in comparing gay people to convicted GOP pedophiles.
    @Hammerfist would never say anything to criticize or imply he does anything other than love absolutely a convicted GOP pedophile let alone compare them to a perfectly normal and harmless gay person who didn't do anything wrong other than give Hammerfirst impure thoughts.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Matching posts others have posted on topic (glares) another relative comes forward to say the jury had it right.

Joy-Anna (Duggar) Forsyth is speaking out after brother Josh Duggar was convicted of receiving and possessing child sexual abuse material.

Joy-Anna and husband Austin Forsyth released a joint statement Sunday night, about four days after Josh was found guilty at the end of his eight-day trial. Both Joy-Anna, 24, and Austin, 28, appeared in court for parts of the proceeding.

"Over this last year, as you can imagine, there have been a lot of unanswered questions in our minds regarding Josh," their statement, posted to each of their Instagram Stories, read. "We were able to sit through the trial to hear the evidence for ourselves."

"We agree with the judicial system's verdict and we are thankful for the men and women who work tirelessly to protect children and help prevent child sexual abuse material," it continued. "Our hearts break for all CSAM victims."
    Yet more "we had no idea, we pray for him". Because "we knew and are therefore liable" isn't something you say openly.

Man after the sheer number of face plants you have posted, you probably would be the premier expert of the globe of stupid posting.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    @Hammerfist would never say anything to criticize or imply he does anything other than love absolutely a convicted GOP pedophile let alone compare them to a perfectly normal and harmless gay person who didn't do anything wrong other than give Hammerfirst impure thoughts.
    Dude, seriously.

A conservative would never, ever smear a gay person because they were deeply in the closet.

Its just not plausible.

Says the guy that is openly defending a fucking pedophile by making up bullshit about someone that has been gone for a while now? The ignorance knows no bounds with you, does it? Flat earther and pedophile defender, color me shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think a flat earther has much room to toss out accusations of mental gymnastics.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I don't think a flat earther has much room to toss out accusations of mental gymnastics.
    Especially a pedophile defending flat earther.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Man after the sheer number of face plants you have posted, you probably would be the premier expert of the globe of stupid posting.
    You mean disc, surely? He's not the globe sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Infracted for trolling.

Yah didn't think you'd actually come out and admit it. Not sure anyone expected any less from you, but you managed to go even lower.

Grats on being a POS.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Yah didn't think you'd actually come out and admit it. Not sure anyone expected any less from you, but you managed to go even lower.

Grats on being a POS.
    Honestly I can’t tell if he’s trolling. I can just imagine him getting his daily dose of alt-right propaganda and then immediately start clutching his pearls over here in MMOC. Makes me wonder if there’s some fresh Barney Frank smears making the rounds.

Please abstain from dunking on other posters.

It's always the ones you suspect most.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Then do us a favor and start perma banning thes obvious trolls who only post just to troll, misinform, and/or spew propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    1. That's bullshit.

2. Even if it wasn't bullshit, what does that have to do with the price of fish?

In the hypothetical scenario where one pedophile goes scott free thanks to his political influence, should we let all other pedophiles go free? What is the point that you are trying to articulate? Like even assuming you weren't full of shit, which you are, WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO COMMUNICATE HERE?
    He had a relationship with a prostitute that ran his service out of Frank's apartment for 2 years. I've found nothing about any underage stuff. But typical for the flat earther no notnhave all his facts straight.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    What else are we suppose to do when moderation does nothing about trolls and obvious liars?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.