22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Best "review" I've come across so far

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp I think it's safe to say the spoilers weren't true. I feel like if they were it would be in the news a little more.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Whelp I think it's safe to say the spoilers weren't true. I feel like if they were it would be in the news a little more.
    If you're talking about the Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield leaks, it's already been confirmed that both are in it by variety who posted a spoiler filled review

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    If you're talking about the Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield leaks, it's already been confirmed that both are in it by variety who posted a spoiler filled review
    Pointless to put that in spoilers. there are literally pages talking about this already without tags.

I guess I gotta wait longer and see then. Odd this isn't out there more if true. Seem like this would be pretty big news to only have 1 place report it.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    What... again? How did Marvel let them get into another premiere after their Eternals spoiler? I mean, unless they tell them to spoil stuff of course. But then why not just let everybody talk about it?

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    What... again? How did Marvel let them get into another premiere after their Eternals spoiler? I mean, unless they tell them to spoil stuff of course. But then why not just let everybody talk about it?
    https://variety.com/2021/film/review...nd-1235132550/

Yea, I was surprised that they were allowed to talk about any of this tbh. It's not as full of spoilers as it maybe could be but it certainly spoils some stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna just leave the link instead of imbedding

View at your own risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uhl0duJadU

I think I am gonna jump into the cinema after work tomorrow, my curiousity will be the death of me if not.

Well nvm, the next page after I wrote this was the newspaper, because of covid blossoming the scandinavian distributer pushed back the release until 14th of January in Norway.

Spoiler reading it is.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-12-15 at 07:30 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reddit is full of mew shots/videos etc if you cant wait like me.
    Very exciting stuff.

The hype was not really here on mmo, but its sad the hype is gone now, hopefully we get an interview with certain people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not sure if you noticed, but we’ve discussed all of that extensively in the lead up.
    *edit*
    nvm misread what you were replying about

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if you noticed, but we’ve discussed all of that extensively in the lead up.
    I mean.. it wasn't so explosive here as other. This isn't the right forum imo.

Poll is up. I doubt very few have watched it. Don't be that person to rate it without watching first. :P.

Giving my review tomorrow night or Friday morning.

Remember to use spoiler tags until December 30th no matter how small the plot detail.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Reading the cast list now on imdb...

Fuck me, one more month at least.

Just came out of watching it now in the UK. My non-spoiler review is...

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what you mean by “explosive” but there are a lot more people on reddit than MMO. Everything discussed on Reddit was discussed here as well though. Sorry you didn’t shit your pants over our discussion.
    You awnserd your own question already.

But ye here it felt like 4 people are talking about it lol. Got it now?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so simple (maybe?) question for those here that have watched the third movie - question that doesn't involve getting into spoilers:

If I've watched the first movie of this spider-man series, but skipped the 2nd (last one) - can I just pick this one up and start watching it and pretty much know what's going on? Does one NEED to watch the middle movie to 'get' what's happening here?

I've watched 95% of all the rest of the Marvel movies and tv shows, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to follow the broad strokes of any 'arc' plotline between the movies/shows. I'm just wondering if there's some major fact or information revealed in the 2nd chapter that the 3rd absolutely 'requires' you to know or be familiar with in order to be able to follow the plot.

Cuz I really don't want to go back and watch more Spiderman if I don't have to. I wouldn't really be into watching this movie except for all the 'possible maybe' cameos/multi-verse stuff sounds interesting. Cuz Spiderman story itself - interest- was burned out of me by the 1st chapter of the 2nd re-tread of the movie-trilogy. (The one in between this trilogy and the Raimi trilogy).

TLDR - if I skipped the 2nd one - can I still basically follow this one?
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriani View Post
    Ok so simple (maybe?) question for those here that have watched the third movie - question that doesn't involve getting into spoilers:

If I've watched the first movie of this spider-man series, but skipped the 2nd (last one) - can I just pick this one up and start watching it and pretty much know what's going on? Does one NEED to watch the middle movie to 'get' what's happening here?

I've watched 95% of all the rest of the Marvel movies and tv shows, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to follow the broad strokes of any 'arc' plotline between the movies/shows. I'm just wondering if there's some major fact or information revealed in the 2nd chapter that the 3rd absolutely 'requires' you to know or be familiar with in order to be able to follow the plot.

Cuz I really don't want to go back and watch more Spiderman if I don't have to. I wouldn't really be into watching this movie except for all the 'possible maybe' cameos/multi-verse stuff sounds interesting. Cuz Spiderman story itself - interest- was burned out of me by the 1st chapter of the 2nd re-tread of the movie-trilogy. (The one in between this trilogy and the Raimi trilogy).

Yeah you can get pretty much all of it. There was a big event at the end of Far from Home but it's basically covered again here.

I know people have beef with the Spidey movies, but I enjoyed Far From Home and think it's worth checking out if you have the time.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account

I'd say there's a pretty important event in the second Garfield film that bears a [I]lot[/I] of relevance to his character in this one.

The above answers your question but will give away a major element to this film.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Well, I went into that movie with insanely high expectations and it didn't disappoint. That ending was not what I was expecting at all. Also, the multiverse of madness looks really, really awesome
    Last edited by bmjclark; 2021-12-17 at 01:05 AM.

As with anything that has tie in with other movies, you're gonna miss out on something. It's not going to be a gamechanger, but you'll miss out on some nuance and character interactions.

It's like if you'd come into this having not watched the MCU Spiderman movies you'd still be able to follow and be entertained. Like someone who hasn't seen Homecoming or Far From Home can practically watch the No Way Home trailer and get a broad idea of what's happening in the story and who the major characters are. This is Spiderman's girlfriend, that is Spiderman's best friend, this other dude is a wizard who has a history with him. It's not too complex to figure out, even with all the multi-dimensional shenanigans thrown in.

If you want the complete experience, then it's better that you go in having watched those movies, so you know the reasons why this is Spiderman's girlfriend, or why that wizard has a history with him. Swap in the references from the movies you missed out on.