Quote Originally Posted by frogboi10 View Post
    can they retcon this stupid excuse of an expansion and make us wake up after the end of 9.2 raid in front of Nzoth?
    Not gonna lie...I'm onboard with this idea. lol

I never understood why Night elf males had so many old face options... it actually ran contrary to what the lore said - especially if you are druid or highborne.

1. Arcane energies from the Well of Eternity and Moonwells boost life - moreso for night elves connected to it they would look younger
    2. Nature magic is life nourishing, druids who wield it would be full of life
    3. All that organic food
    4. All that sleeping too - you spend thousands of years hibernating in a cave, with all the magic you are connected too, sleeping, totally protected from the elemnts
    5. Your race has been immune to the effect of elements
    6. If you're highborne, not only does the arcane magic you wield anti-age you, you care enough about your appearance to look good.

All these 6 points prove is that you should have more young, wrinkle free NElf faces - representing Night elf druids and mages which is actually whre the majority of the male night elves work in.

9.2 has given some new customisations:

New Night elf Faces added at last. But so hope they don't stop at 3. They need faces with less wrinkles. I would say they need to add de-wrinkled versions of 3 more.

Look at Malfurion in the cinematics.

Does anyone know if they would add the Star arcane glowing tattoos for Night Elves?

I would also very much love to see stars and arcane glowing outline options available on the tattoos for NElf males and females like Tyrande's here.

Add a setting on the tattoos section of both the males and female.

• Setting 1: Adds stars through out the tattoo areas
    • Setting 2: Adds the glowy arcane silver outline to the edges of the tattoo
    • Setting 3. Adds a deeper purple background of space/void and a glowy crescent moon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsirk View Post
    Not gonna lie...I'm onboard with this idea. lol
    Randomly retconning an expansion does more harm then any possible good and really people exaggerate SL way too much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by frogboi10 View Post
    can they retcon this stupid excuse of an expansion and make us wake up after the end of 9.2 raid in front of Nzoth?
    We could make it even better:

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    We could make it even better:

Khadgar genuinely looks like a crack addict in that pic, not the proudest art you could have chosen for him.

I'm surprised they still (at least by Shadows Rising) haven't made Anduin gay, tbh. Even though he's one of the easiest to make so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    I'm surprised they still (at least by Shadows Rising) haven't made Anduin gay, tbh. Even though he's one of the easiest to make so.
    Nothing indicates he is gay outside wild reaching in his interactions with Wrathion.
    He has been close to a dwarf lady, mentioned to have a thing for Draenei women, and is being hinted at getting a relationship with Talia.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Nothing indicates he is gay outside wild reaching in his interactions with Wrathion.
    He has been close to a dwarf lady, mentioned to have a thing for Draenei women, and is being hinted at getting a relationship with Talia.
    Anduin might not be homosexual, but he's definitely gay.

Anduin is obviously going to marry a girl and have kids, otherwise the Wrynn dynasty will cease to exist, and that would be catastrophic for the people of Stormwind.

Or maybe not, since the public and nobles alike LOVE Turalyon, who was granted immortality by the Naaru Xe'ra...

So maybe Anduin truly is worthless and can just die in that abyss that is known as the FillerLands (though obviously Golden won't allow it).

Anduin will never be gay because Golden would never let her surrogate son be a homo.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Late to the party, I've been offline for some days.

Holy crap, the new Arbiter model looks hideous.

On another note: Did something interesting happen in the last days that gives us a hint for the upcoming expansion? Or still nothing going on in that regard? Can someone update me?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

On another note: Did something interesting happen in the last days that gives us a hint for the upcoming expansion? Or still nothing going on in that regard? Can someone update me?
    No and most likely not until 2022 since they announced the current PTR build is the last one they will publish in 2021

Soon the question won't be "What the next expansion will be?" but "Will there be a next expansion?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    Waht is the obsession with Anduin being gay?

Although the current pandering to the extreme woke fanatics that's going on, I can see why it is surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Soon the question won't be "What the next expansion will be?" but "Will there be a next expansion?"
    Only figuring that out now?

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Waht is the obsession with Anduin being gay?

Although the current pandering to the extreme woke fanatics that's going on, I can see why it is surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Only figuring that out now?
    Some players never grew out of the juvenile middle school phase where Anduin being gay is endlessly funny.

Also some people want Anduin to be gay because they see it is Blizzard pandering, and therefore being bad.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    No and most likely not until 2022 since they announced the current PTR build is the last one they will publish in 2021
    Ah, that's super lame. I really hoped for some slightly exciting WoW news until next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That I am pretty sure of. But I still expect a major change in business model for WoW's future with 10.0 and after.

That I am pretty sure of. But I still expect a major change in business model for WoW's future with 10.0 and after.
    I feel like you're probably right. Hopefully they're not going to normalize 2 major content patch expansions moving forward as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Some players never grew out of the juvenile middle school phase where Anduin being gay is endlessly funny.

Also some people want Anduin to be gay because they see it is Blizzard pandering, and therefore being bad.
    Some people are also shippers and seem to want to project their stupid fantasies onto others.

OT: No Blizz's business plan isn't going to change drastically.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    OT: No Blizz's business plan isn't going to change drastically.
    Well less patches for more money would still be a change, even if not a large ine

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I feel like you're probably right. Hopefully they're not going to normalize 2 major content patch expansions moving forward as well.
    My guess is: they're going to copy ESOs business model. You need to buy the base game / base expansion, but then can play for free. If you want to play specific kinds of content, you need to either sub or buy it.

Annual expansion for $39/$49 + one smaller content patch free for all (think like x.x.5 patches) one major content patch per year (free for subscribers, $20 for non-subscribers). And the schedule would look like: Expansion release -> smaller content patch after 2/3 months -> big content patch after 6 months. New expansion after 12 months.

What I could see as well: 1.5 years per expansion. 2 big, 2 small content patches (x.1 + x.1.5 + x.2 + x.2.5) while a subscription is still required. I really don't expect 2-year expansions with 3 content patches to be the get go for the future.

The goal is obvious: less money spent for developing content while generating more money overall due to an accelerated expansion cycle.