Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    That's what I said. It's there in what you posted. All of the the mounts included in the pack are older store mounts excluding the baby faedragon (which is new.) I'd sooner think that the cat mount is the one that hints at the next expansion.
    Yeah, but why is there specifically a dragon bundle in the first place? The current expansion has nothing to do with dragons, and neither does anything else going on in terms of season.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, but why is there specifically a dragon bundle in the first place? The current expansion has nothing to do with dragons, and neither does anything else going on in terms of season.
    The same reason they've sold bundles in the past: to make money. Blizzard also has a lot of dragon themed mounts and pets. They could make a cat bundle too (please, Blizz?) but it doesn't necessarily mean the next expansion is going to be able cats. Like I said, I don't mind a dragon themed expansion as boring as WoW's dragons are, I just don't think an expansion solely about dragons would be too exciting. Cata was about Dragons and it was a meh expansion. Mix a few other themes in there like rebuilding and racial stories and then I'll be excited. I don't think they'll add a new class next expansion, let alone the fan-made concept of Dragonsworn. There are more people asking for real classes from Warcraft III. Dragonsworn are just mortals who serve the Dragons, they're not really special besides that. Now a Dragonkin race would be much better.

What was the last bundle sold before Shadowlands was revealed? I don't remember a bundle indicating that we were going to the Shadowlands. Just don't get your hopes up.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    My thoughts on the video/thread.

Why do people want a space parasite to be alive again?
    Because they didn't used to be freaking space parasites before the damn retcons ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post

Now, i know this has been posted here before. But, what do you presume they are flying over? An already established place in WoW or, perhaps, the Dragon Isles? Maybe it's just an artistic choice with no meaning at all, whatsoever. You decide.

Let the speculation begin.
    I'm guessing it's the Wetlands. Could also be Arathi or Hillsbrad.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same reason they've sold bundles in the past: to make money. Blizzard also has a lot of dragon themed mounts and pets. They could make a cat bundle too (please, Blizz?) but it doesn't necessarily mean the next expansion is going to be able cats.
    But they didn't make a cat bundle, they made a Dragon bundle.

Like I said, I don't mind a dragon themed expansion as boring as WoW's dragons are, I just don't think an expansion solely about dragons would be too exciting. Cata was about Dragons and it was a meh expansion. Mix a few other themes in there like rebuilding and racial stories and then I'll be excited.
    I don't think we should base the quality of a future dragon expansion on what happened in Cataclysm. For example, the last undead/death expansion was great, this undead/death expansion has been decidedly mediocre.

I don't think they'll add a new class next expansion, let alone the fan-made concept of Dragonsworn. There are more people asking for real classes from Warcraft III. Dragonsworn are just mortals who serve the Dragons, they're not really special besides that. Now a Dragonkin race would be much better.
    Well the class in of itself more than likely wouldn't be called Dragonsworn, it would more than likely would be called something else. That said, it isn't fan-made. There IS a class of characters/heroes in WoW that are dragons disguised as mortals. Wrathion is one such character, and there's quite a lot of them in Warcraft lore. Blizzard allowing you to play as Alexstraza and Chromie opens the door to the possibility of such a class in WoW.

What was the last bundle sold before Shadowlands was revealed? I don't remember a bundle indicating that we were going to the Shadowlands. Just don't get your hopes up.
    I don't believe a bundle was offered prior to BlizzCon 2019. However, Blizzard did drop multiple hints of their future expansion throughout 2019. There's nothing to say that this couldn't also be a hint, because it comes seemingly out of nowhere and isn't really related to anything. It's a bundle of dragons for no apparent reason outside of money. Why not put out a bundle of Shadowlands-related mounts? That would make more sense.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2021-12-19 at 04:42 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely some random landscape. If this were an in-game screenshot I'd put more stock in it, but it's art.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Because they didn't used to be freaking space parasites before the damn retcons ;-;
    Peoples fan fictions gave them more power than they had.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just hope, they for once, copy paste the right things people were asking for it, and make the dragon isles flying isles, like, fucking high up in the clouds, similar to those elemental air dungeons and raid we got in cataclysm, that would explain no one finding then except dragons.

And im sad that the chromatic dragonflight will going to be totally erased and forgotten in the story, because they only care about the twilight flight, Cromatus as final boss would be amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Peoples fan fictions gave them more power than they had.
    if you are talking about old gods, old lore said some titans died fighting the old gods, so thy were actually strong entities that could rivalry some titans, until they said they were shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I just hope, they for once, copy paste the right things people were asking for it, and make the dragon isles flying isles, like, fucking high up in the clouds, similar to those elemental air dungeons and raid we got in cataclysm, that would explain no one finding then except dragons.
    Sounds like a perfect set up for airship-based player housing.

And im sad that the chromatic dragonflight will going to be totally erased and forgotten in the story, because they only care about the twilight flight, Cromatus as final boss would be amazing.
    There was a chromatic dragon on Island Expeditions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a perfect set up for airship-based player housing.
    full customized air-ship housing would be fantastic, always pissed me off when ou could not decide who was in your garisson or what aesthetic it had, like, if i played a goblin or a troll, i wanted my garrison full of then, with no forsaken or pandaren.

There was a chromatic dragon on Island Expeditions.
    i think you are thinking on the Twilight avenger, he is twilight not chromatic

I'm hoping there is no dragonsworn class. That's the wrong move. People want to play straight-up dragons.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe... I just know that Dragon Isles sounds infinitely more interesting than a Light/Void expansion.
    Yeah much more.
    And lore is not allways there, but has to be written.
    I see the dragoncouncil begin a ritual to awake the dragonsworn in us!
    And for the first time in history they make a 5spec class

Black: Tank
    Blue: Caster
    Bronze: Melee
    Green: Healer (dream)
    Red: Healer (fire)
    Last edited by BB8; 2021-12-19 at 07:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I'm hoping there is no dragonsworn class. That's the wrong move. People want to play straight-up dragons.
    we can have both

its like, the least they can do after 2 fucked up expansion in a row that didn't give us a class neither a proper race.

if you are talking about old gods, old lore said some titans died fighting the old gods, so thy were actually strong entities that could rivalry some titans, until they said they were shit.
    No the old lore said a titan fell fighting the old gods and their armies. Even back in the day there were people speculating that they were the actual corruption of Sargeras since it never said anything about a Titan being killed by them just falling.

Then there was Krasus who thought the Old Gods were more powerful than Sargeras but he also thought the aspects combined were even more powerful and could wipe out the old gods.

I hope Sylvanas is made into the new Green aspect. She deserves a dragon model.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    excuse me, what

7+ Year Old Account
    No the old lore said a titan fell fighting the old gods and their armies. Even back in the day there were people speculating that they were the actual corruption of Sargeras since it never said anything about a Titan being killed by them just falling.
    fell fighting means he died fighting with it, thats pretty clear and don't rly need verbatim

The deal was, they were strong, below titans but they were still powerful entities before they saying the real deal is void lords.

The same reason they've sold bundles in the past: to make money. Blizzard also has a lot of dragon themed mounts and pets. They could make a cat bundle too (please, Blizz?)
    Off topic, heads up to the bundle: it's a way to get Blinky pet for free. All other pets and mounts are 50% off for the sale and its cumulative price is all included mounts/pets plus a free Blinky. So in a way you already have a Cat bundle, just choose what's in it yourself. No free pet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    full customized air-ship housing would be fantastic, always pissed me off when ou could not decide who was in your garisson or what aesthetic it had, like, if i played a goblin or a troll, i wanted my garrison full of then, with no forsaken or pandaren.
    Yeah, they could really go all out. A neat idea would be that in order to get to the Isles, we would have to go through some wily Goblins or Gnomes to purchase our own airship in an intro quest.

i think you are thinking on the Twilight avenger, he is twilight not chromatic
    No, I'm thinking of Chromitus;

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Chromitus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    C'mon man.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they could really go all out. A neat idea would be that in order to get to the Isles, we would have to go through some wily Goblins or Gnomes to purchase our own airship in an intro quest.
    pretty sure blizzard would find a way to ruin that, like you get the ships from draenei and blood elf and they look like shit

No, I'm thinking of Chromitus;
    ah, one npc together with the black dragonfligth, isn't much, i thought you were talking about a mount.

well isn't nothing, but tis more like a easter egg, they are pretty much done and the twilight or infinite are the ones they will focus