Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Hawkeye delivers.
    Yup. Great show. I was a bit down after they announced NWH is delayed a month here today, same day as original release date(suuucks) but then marvel intro delivered again.

Someone got a more heavy russian accent than last time I noticed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    Spiderman is still staying in the MCU.
    did you miss that announcement?
    I did. I'm not sure how he will interact with other characters now that everyone forgot about him though. Not without some deus ex machina in Multiverse of Madness that undoes everyone forgetting about him. That or at the end of this Kang arc
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Even a bit of grammatical errors, which I thought was cute considering she didn’t have to do that.
    Yeah, was fine enough in Black Widow. But it was just fun^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I did. I'm not sure how he will interact with other characters now that everyone forgot about him though. Not without some deus ex machina in Multiverse of Madness that undoes everyone forgetting about him. That or at the end of this Kang arc
    well, usually spider-man is the guy who don't tell his identity, so this should not be huge problem, him going back to be an anonymous hero may bring new interaction of how peter should actually be. Especially now that apparently he will get the symbionte part that venom left behind

7+ Year Old Account
    About Doctor strange 2 teaser was dropped at the end credit scene for spider-man no way home, its wild, Strange supreme is upon us

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, the whole trailer leaked like yesterday…
    not everyone knows that, and no one talked about here yet anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Fantastic Four.
    I'm not sure how that would resolve his issue.

Edit: Forums being weird, stuff didn't actually happen. Probably the TVA
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2021-12-16 at 09:09 PM.

Don't remove spoiler tags when you're quote replying.

Also I'm not sure how that would resolve his issue.
    He didn't remove spoiler tags.

I'm guessing you see your own quote because you were the one who wrote it, so it doesn't tag it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    He didn't remove spoiler tags.

I'm guessing you see your own quote because you were the one who wrote it, so it doesn't tag it for you.
    Weird, I didn't see them until I refreshed the page. Apologies then.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Point to explain:
    People forgot Peter Parker, not Spider-man. As Spider-man is still remembered as causing all the events he did and was a part of prior to the spell (evidence Jameson's mention Spider-man damages to the Statue of Liberty). I have a feeling that the heroes will remember fighting alongside Spider-man, just not who Spider-man is.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

This movie didn’t need to be almost three hours long. I was borderline angry about how dumb everyone around Peter is. I mean, he’s 17 so he has an excuse for being dumb. No excuse for everyone else

They didn't forget about Spider-Man. They forgot about Peter Parker. All the Avengers will still recognize Spider-Man, they'll remember that he helped them against Thanos. They just won't have any idea who it is behind the mask.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just got home from seeing NWH, my god it's so good. Heavy spoilers below.

You almost forget Daredevil's cameo early on with the amount of insanity that follows. The amount of call backs to the old films and memes was very much aimed at people who grew up with both the Maguire and Garfield franchises. I actually think Tobey took a bit of a back seat in what became a rather Garfield redemption esque film towards the end, him saving MJ from falling and getting more confidence in himself, with some very self aware commentary that people consider him the weakest of the three Spiderman franchises.

The Spidermen interactions were absolutely brilliant, from the others not knowing who the Avengers are, to Tobey's natural web shooting ability freaking the other two out.

The villains were mostly brilliant [I]except[/I] Sandman, I really didn't get why he was suddenly being an asshole. He turns up like he wants to help then suddenly decides "Nah fuck this I'm going to be a dick" Dafoe steals it for me, though there's some great moments from all of them. I could watch a film of just Goblin and Octavius with the way he and Molina stole their scenes.

Mae's death hit hard, but at the end it felt more overshadowed by the tragedy that no one knows who Peter is anymore, I feel like this is Marvel and Sony's way of writing him out of the MCU. If no one knows who he is, he's not going to be in the Avengers anymore, there's no one to co-operate with him. He'll exist in the world but almost passing through it unseen, so he'll just turn up in his own Sony films.

Also that post credits scene? We're either setting up for a Venom conflict or Symbiote Spiderman storyline. Just please no godawful combovers and awkward dancing down the street please Tom.

In all honesty, the film could have gone on so much longer, and it wouldn't feel like it dragged. I hope I'm wrong about where the franchise goes from here, because losing Spiderman in the Marvel Studios films and essentially having him in a one man bubble within the MCU feels sad.
    Sandman wanted the box so he could go home, he was trying to get it before Electro/Lizard destroyed it. that is why he was fighting against the trio.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone else feel like there was alot of very obvious cuts made to No Way Home? there were loads of scene where I felt like I missed something or feeling there should have been a scene there? I mean it makes scene it was cut seeing as the move was two and a half hours long, so maybe it was cut, but you could certainly tell 2 scenes in particular
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, hawkeye hit the 6 episode today apart from the goofy interaction with Yelena and KAte it was awesome, fucking KINGPING, fucking shit up, its amazing how we get the feeling from the netflix series but more marvel than ever, i don't know if they made some special effects to make him look bigger, but that was the feeling i had, he also, much more powerful and stronger, tanking arrows and a fucking car, Vincent d'onofrio doing an amazing job again., his final in the alley was anticlimatic, i know that is not the end but still felt shit

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    This movie didn’t need to be almost three hours long. I was borderline angry about how dumb everyone around Peter is. I mean, he’s 17 so he has an excuse for being dumb. No excuse for everyone else
    Yeah, that Strange just started with the spell and not talk to him for 10 more seconds...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hawkeye turned out to be a pretty decent series! Episode 6 mostly hit the spot. I appreciated the mid credits scene, but would've liked a post credits scene as well, if only to tease a second season or a different series. She-Hulk? Moon Knight? Something. No worries.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

7+ Year Old Account
    No one posted it yet?

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

so anyone else notice the IGN youtube posted a teaser trailer for Dr strange multiverse of madness?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I really liked Hawkeye. I didn't expect to, but they surprised me.

And it sets up so many things for the future, at least for the groundlevel future of the MCU. It's great.