Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah Im not sure why they keep focusing on new content where you cant even use your warframe.
    I quite liked that.
    You can grind your heart out any day of the week in your warframe, it was cool to once see the perspectives of other people in the setting. Plus the power differences between players are so extreme in warframe that it probably would have been a nightmare to balance it without everyone crying "too easy" or "too hard".
    Last edited by Yriel; 2021-12-22 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I quite liked that.
    You can grind your heart out any day of the week in your warframe, it was cool to once see the perspectives of other people in the setting. Plus the power differences between players are so extreme in warframe that it probably would have been a nightmare to balance it without everyone crying "too easy" or "too hard".
    They still have people complaining. I saw one guy that's like god tier full complete steel path and shit crying cause he couldn't do the stealth or bosses forgot which.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They still have people complaining. I saw one guy that's like god tier full complete steel path and shit crying cause he couldn't do the stealth or bosses forgot which.
    People really hard trouble with the bosses? They seemed really easy just drop your stealth cloud and shoot them in the face and when it’s not up back paddle and shoot them in the face.

I managed to get them all down without being close to dying which was kinda silly given that I got capped by random Moa’s multiple times.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I quite liked that.
    The power discrepancies are one of Warframe's biggest missteps IMO. It's OK for players to get more powerful as they grind of course, but by endlessly adding shit like Prime mods and Riven mods and Prime frames/weapons and Umbra mods and Focus and Exilus adapters and who knows what else since last I played the gulf between a player casually making their way through the star chart and doing story quest and the top Tennos who make entire maps explode merely by spawning there is frankly absurd. This isn't like WoW where a great, fully prepped player does 70% more DPS than a casual in unenchanted Normal gear or whatever, in WF the difference is more like 7 000%. It hobbles their game design and makes it so story quest are impossible to balance for a wide enough swathe of the playerbase and bosses rely almost entirely on invulnerability windows in case someone with an optimized loadout atomizes them in a nanosecond if they aren't invincible.

Having a couple sequences where the gameplay changes isn't a bad thing especially if it serves the story, but having your big meaty 3+ years in the making capstone story main quest for Warframe... hardly feature the player's Warframe isn't very sexy IMO. Speaking of which, why did I have to grind for that Necramech stuff to unlock The New War, only to use it for maybe 10 minutes max? This reeks of padding gametime.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    People really hard trouble with the bosses? They seemed really easy just drop your stealth cloud and shoot them in the face and when it’s not up back paddle and shoot them in the face.

I managed to get them all down without being close to dying which was kinda silly given that I got capped by random Moa’s multiple times.
    The owl is supposedly really hard if he his one of the first two Archons you do. Plus I think most of the High end warframe players just cookie cutter builds that make em god tier so they can mow down shit without any actual skill and so are probably rusty at doing shit like kiteing or stealthing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The owl is supposedly really hard if he his one of the first two Archons you do. Plus I think most of the High end warframe players just cookie cutter builds that make em god tier so they can mow down shit without any actual skill and so are probably rusty at doing shit like kiteing or stealthing.
    Really the owl was the problem? I wouldn’t have expected that I did it second and he went down like an absolute chump the snake took me more then twice as long.

Though my friend did say he forget what the briefings told him so he couldn’t figure out how to stop it from screaming and healing so mabye me mocking him was pre mature if it wasn’t only him having issues.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post

I didn't even use the stealth cloud (i didn't think it would work on them), just moving and shooting was enough, i died once at the wolf guy but then the black warframe came and rezzed me mid fight. I don't know how often he does that but that made it very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Speaking of which, why did I have to grind for that Necramech stuff to unlock The New War, only to use it for maybe 10 minutes max? This reeks of padding gametime.
    The necramech grind is horrible, 2 of the 3 parts you need have a 3% dropchance and can only be dropped by the 1-3 enemy necramechs in the vault missions. They apparently nerfed it after it released. A friend and me farmed it for months every friday night. The 3% stuff only started dropping after my friend used a nekros prime with its loot aura.
    But you need it for several things, these railjack orphix missions are impossible without a necramech and it's stupidly overpowered in planetary missions.

Although i thought they'd give you one of those random Necramechs you see lying around in some missions for that part.

I did wolf first and died once because I never figured out how to dodge his leap. Owl second without issue (healed once because I figured I needed to run away from the expanding blue ball ><) and snake died in a second because 'lol warframe'.

And the requirement for a Railjack and Necromech and railjack feels like setting a floor to me more then being a 'need' for the quest to work the way they want to. Anything that comes after New War will have the player possess those items and can be based off that.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even use the stealth cloud (i didn't think it would work on them), just moving and shooting was enough, i died once at the wolf guy but then the black warframe came and rezzed me mid fight. I don't know how often he does that but that made it very easy.
    I was pretty much just spamming the cloud for every thing as the drifter I’d just throw onto the priest things and run right by then during the stealth bits though that did come back to bite me a few times. For the bosses I’d just chuck it at there feet and For the most part they stand there, though in the snakes case it did some aoe’s but that hit me but that didn’t do much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    finally some improvements to reduce that awful RNG on lich weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    finally some improvements to reduce that awful RNG on lich weapons.
    wheres my compensation
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

TLDW:
    9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY starting march 28 with Wisp Dex Skin

Angels of the Zariman in April has-
    Player housing, has a seemless hub to housing/missions, 3 new mission types, Voidshell warframe skin series that lets you choose the material/texture types operator gets a free quest reward one others are unlocks/buys(couldn't add the ability to old skins would need to rebuild the whole game so just made new skins with the tech), Garuda Prime and Garuda update/buff, New female warframe Gyre electricity based but not like Volt more like Telsa, Kubrow getting better fur, Focus update/rework with a free respec, 2 hand heavy scythe stance and weapon, some evolving weapons, and some more stuff.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2022-03-13 at 06:58 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    AAA, want to rant how damn hard for me that ******* New WAR..... archons spam abilities and teleport while drifter has 250 hp and dies in 3 sec.

Yeah, pretty much sad about it.

Edit: DID that freaking quest, but jesus christ, never again, didn't want fight these archons ... and idea of locking in quest for 4-30 hours (its IF you gonna even finish it) sounds horrible at best. Quest was interesting but power gap between Drifter and Archons .... damn, for lore reasons they should just make OMEGA cinematic instead of this horrible fights vs boss. Rewards ofc shity, no interesting additions... just that bow that i already hating. Many people saying that they locked in this quest since 2021 and quitting a game.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-04-24 at 02:49 AM.

Damn Angels of Zariman looks like a garbage update. The quest couldn't be more shitty, you expected some lore in the Zariman, where it all started ? Fuck off, you'll have 3 garbage mission types with one shitty boss at the end featuring 2002 hitboxes

Focus rework is... Well, a focus rework, as useless as it could be. We went from Zenurik > All to All < Zenurik, great change here mate. Thanks for thrashing Void Dash by the way, it was annoying to have an efficient way to move around

I'll check this weekend the bounties and the rest but that's pretty much... forgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Focus rework is... Well, a focus rework, as useless as it could be. We went from Zenurik > All to All < Zenurik, great change here mate. Thanks for thrashing Void Dash by the way, it was annoying to have an efficient way to move around
    I swear, the only reason why they decided to have a Focus rework is so they could nerf Void Dash. Certain devs probably hated it as much they did the old Itzal Archwing Blink ability. I do not understand why they have such a bug up their butt about convenient mobility, in a game that otherwise encourages zooming through levels as fast as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I swear, the only reason why they decided to have a Focus rework is so they could nerf Void Dash. Certain devs probably hated it as much they did the old Itzal Archwing Blink ability. I do not understand why they have such a bug up their butt about convenient mobility, in a game that otherwise encourages zooming through levels as fast as possible.
    Honestly given the games claim to fame is insane power fantasy i don't really get nerfs in general

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Yeah they have a weird boner for such things. Games if extra fun as always, but their dedication to nerf such trivial things when they notice it's maybe a bit too efficient (who the hell cares ? It's movement) is remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Honestly given the games claim to fame is insane power fantasy i don't really get nerfs in general
    This. I'll never understand people complaining about power creep in Warframe. The concept is to be that invincible war machine slaughtering the enemies en masse, and that's what's make the game as successful as it is today. No need to nerf it to a slogfest.

Overall I'm quite neutral on that nerf though. That's sad, but at least that's one fewer reason to use the operator, which is a net gain in my book.