Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    How did this become a tinker thread?
    Teriz came with his attitude "tinker is next class bcs I SAID SO" and changed the whole topic
    as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    Teriz came with his attitude "tinker is next class bcs I SAID SO" and changed the whole topic
    as usual
    to be fair I'll be shocked if the next class isn't a tinker, and I'm neutral on them.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    to be fair I'll be shocked if the next class isn't a tinker, and I'm neutral on them.
    why? give me any good reason why tinker is most likely to be next class

Just go back and read the last few pages if you want to find out, otherwise you're just restarting the whole argument again
    Last edited by Gladeheart; 2021-12-28 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    why? give me any good reason why tinker is most likely to be next class
    well considering it's an opinion or "feeling" for lack of a better term there is likely no reason that will change your mind. But for argument's sake, lack of a mechanic/steampunk/type class, some competitors offer this type of class, a chance for another ranged physical dmg class, fits the games aesthetic, next to necromancer its a highly asked for a class on forums.

if it happens great, if not great... I'm totally neutral just think its coming at some point, just like a necro is probably coming at some point.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    well considering it's an opinion or "feeling" for lack of a better term there is likely no reason that will change your mind. But for argument's sake, lack of a mechanic/steampunk/type class, some competitors offer this type of class, a chance for another ranged physical dmg class, fits the games aesthetic, next to necromancer its a highly asked for a class on forums.

if it happens great, if not great... I'm totally neutral just think its coming at some point, just like a necro is probably coming at some point.
    those are all good reasonst to want it, not reasons why its more likely than any other class...
    i have nothing against the idea, if done properly it could be amazing class, but saying its more likely than any other class they might add is just wishful thinking... and its wishful thinking for quite some time...
    honestly, with SL ending and machinery of death "repaired" lorewise necromancers (or anything connected to covenants/shadowlands really, perhaps even something completely new) seems much more likely than tinker...