Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I picked up omori and the friggin fantasy pixel remasters

So many great choices to choose from, including some games that players have posted (Cyberpunk keeping eye on you for very long time now). I'm surely getting "Fall Guys" to begin with, I always wanted somewhat little bit devious but non toxic, PvP game play. Brain need some serious unplugging from toxicity in recent games, so here we go.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have spent 2 hours browsing for something to buy on Steam and couldn't find anything worth spending money on. *sigh*
    I did buy Voidtrain on Epic Store though. Seems like a nice casual game. Always wanted to build my own exploration train from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I'm kinda at the point in my life where i have such a massive back catalogue of games that I genuinely want to play, I could probably get away with never buying a new game in my lifetime.

Unfortunately most of these games will be considered ancient relics by the time I'll even get around to playing them, which means the graphics will look hopelessly outdated by then.

I might've considered buying either Horizon Zero Dawn or God of War on PC if I was actually guaranteed that they had full Ultrawide support, but as that doesn't seem to be the case, I may as well play them on my PS5 where I already own them anyway.

If I ever get a VR headset I'll definitely buy Half-Life Alyx, but until then there's not much that I want to play enough to warrant buying outright rather than wait for it to be on Humblebundle or something.
    H:ZD supports everything up to surround. Well worth playing if you've got an ultrawide.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

I got Satisfactory for 20 euro, down from 30.

Had 50 bucks left over on my account after a foolish gacha binge on steam so decided to buy some actual games.
    Tried to get a mix of different types of games.

Grow: A song of ever tree- 20% off

Code Vein - 75% off

Black Clover Quartet Knights - 85% off

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I picked up omori and the friggin fantasy pixel remasters
    They're pretty damn impressive, though I don't think I'll be finishing any of them until FF6 which is by far my favourite from the NES/SNES era(& conveniently lands the same month as the Steam Deck).

So far I've FINALLY picked up Sekiro, Monster Train (rogue-lite deck builder), Rabi-Rabi (Metroidvania bullet hell RPG thing), and around 15 or so puzzle games in various bundles. Had a few gifts come my way & sent a few out as well, & there's a few things in my maybe pile before the end of the sale:

Still torn on Rivals of Aether - Smash-like indie game sounds perfect for me, but I've no idea how much I'd actually play it, & no-one on my friendslist actively plays it.

There's the Loop Hero/Inscryption/Death's Door bundle. I'd no idea it was a bundle & I had everything already on my wishlist anyway which is nice, but the discount is pretty mild compared to what I usually swing for.

There's also a few VNs & random puzzle games that tickle my fancy, but those are definitely the big ones. With God of War out in a few weeks & Elden Ring a month after, I'm wondering how much time I'm going to actually have for anything I buy now, but with the Deck just weeks away I kinda want to stock up on games that I think would work well on the system.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    between the fall sale and winter sale I picked up a few titles.

Finally grabbed Cyberpunk and playing that now. Others I grabbed are:

Planet Zoo
    Megaquarium
    No Mans Sky
    Medieval Dynasty
    Valheim
    Satisfactory

should fill my gaming time quite nicely for a good while
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

I only play INDIE games because AAA games are all PRODUCTION and no QUALITY.

I got Satisfactiory for myself and Homeworld Remaster + Deserts of Kharak (awesome game btw) for my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I got Satisfactiory for myself and Homeworld Remaster + Deserts of Kharak (awesome game btw) for my brother.
    The Homeworld Remaster is beautiful. It's amazing how ambitious a title it was in 1999 - I still have a copy I borrowed from a family member back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    The Homeworld Remaster is beautiful. It's amazing how ambitious a title it was in 1999 - I still have a copy I borrowed from a family member back in the day
    I think someone needs to gift said family member the Remastered collection with an apology :P

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I think someone needs to gift said family member the Remastered collection with an apology :P
    If they had Steam I totally would!