Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eye of Tyr

Sentry Totem

Burst of speed for rogues i loved sprinting forever it was amazing made everything alot better

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

I would like to see the shadow priest ability Spectral Guise make a return in some form, I skipped mop so never actually got to play with it but it's a cool concept imo

7+ Year Old Account
    The original druid Tree Form - bring it back!

Hurricane (WotLK version) or Insect Swarm

Got nothing to do with the meta, stats, charts, or any other tryhard reason as far as i'm concerned, I just have a LOT of nostalgia for discovering early druids for the first time as a kid. Insect Swarm gave me the catharsis of making my enemies die to pesky mosquitos, that way they could feel all the itchy pain I endured outside every summer. If not Insect Swarm, then definitely Hurricane, as it was one of the best Druid AOEs ever (in my completely subjective opinion), even after Starfall was added I still enjoyed using Hurri on rooted or stunned players in the middle of WSG. It was also really useful for farming dungeons and raids. In Wotlk it didn't even have a cooldown, only following the GCD, and by that expansion it was basically impossible to go OOM in a fight, so Wrath was the peak of Hurricane's awesomeness and while Cata gave it a cool looking effect, nothing hits the same as 2009 Hurricane. I would love to bring it back in that form.

I would go through low level dungeons & raids for pet & mount drops all the time, aggroing every mob in the dungeon, running to the end, and watching my computer totally freeze tf up for 5 seconds before hearing the LOUD boom of lightning strikes for every single mob rendering all at once, followed by the louder sound of every mob in the dungeon playing their death sound in a horrible cacophony of noise and falling down animations. It was always satisfying to me. Even funnier if it was all human male mobs. The sound of 40 different "AUUUGH, UGGH" all at once would crack me up as a kid.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2022-01-01 at 11:22 PM.
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

Gladiator stance. Is pretty much a 4th spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    For my favored classes:

Warlock: Toss up between Dark Intent or Dark Apotheosis. If DI I need a spriest buddy to run around with. Honorable mention to fel flame.
    Druid: Symbiosis, no question.
    DK: Shadow of Death, because of the lols.
    Spriest: Mind Spike, along with whatever talent(s) made the mind spike build.

Focus Fire for BM.
    Just because it's an extra button and something to track a bit. BM is boring currently.

Shaman: Gust of Wind: No reason for this to be removed, it wasn't as good as blink, didn't allow casting during the movement (does blink still allow casting?), and it's not instant, but it does help ele and resto shaman with the biggest issue with their toolkit, movement murders throughput.

Rogue: Kingsbane: Great skill that should have never been removed.

Warrior: Gladiator Stance: Just too cool to give up, even if the damage wasn't exactly competitive, it was a great option for questing and other odd end game content. Probably would fit in brilliantly with world elites/rares and WQs.

the original Ardent Defender for pallies
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I want totems back for shaman.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Living bomb when it used to do damage.
    This. Or perhaps Mark of Aluneth, it was a brand new spell that fit nicely with the spec, and seeing your toon finally using his weapon instead of keeping it glued to the back was a refreshing breath of air.

Dark Simulacrum I suppose. I would love many things from the early days of Paladin like Seal of Command or Blessings, but they wouldn't make any sense at all with how the game is.
    Dark Sim can still be really fun and useful today.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Exorcism from Paladins

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want totems back for shaman.
    Ironic, because they tried to readd stuff like this and everyone complained about them being "dead globals" and they were gone after like 3 weeks of the Shadowlands Alpha.
    Stuff like this just doesn't work in the game now that its all high apm rotations, as much as I wish it wasn't that way.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Searing totem.

Was Searing Totem ever useful after vanilla WoW? I remember at one point it was worked into Enhancement spec somehow but it didn't last.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Gust of Wind.

In any world where Mages are allowed to have Bloodlust, it feels like a cheap shot to remove abilities from Shaman because they are too "mage like".
    Oh man I must've blocked this from my memory. Gust of Wind was the single best thing they ever gave elemental/resto for PvP, and then they removed it the very next expansion. It killed elemental PvP for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    You get the option to bring back 1 spell/ability from a previous expansion and use it now going forward.

Doesn't matter about class balance or class fantasy reasons. Doesn't matter if it was a base ability or granted from a talent option now since removed.

Blank check choice. What do you choose?

My personal is Claws of Shirvallah talent for Feral Druids that was available during WoD.

Couple of reasons: I loved being a fucking were-cat-man, allowed use of Druid healing spells while in were-cat-man form, and the Versatility buff promoted an auto-attack/Shred spam playstyle apart from a focus on Bleed effects.

But mostly the fucking were-cat-man.
    Healing Touch. Regrowth is inferior to it in most ways. If you're hurt badly and need to 1 to 100 yourself you'll run out of mana way faster with Regrowth than Healing Touch. When you want a fat heal from your kitty instant cast, Healing Touch is best, especially cause if you're doing a heal with every finisher you're gonna waste part of its HoT most of the time. Also when you're an actual healer it makes for a nice, cheap top you off heal? Already hotted up? Throw a cheap healing touch to fill them up.

Fury of the Eagle from Legion, because it's what made SV awesome.