Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's hoping that those files of her clients get used.............................who am I kidding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    5 out of 6 counts. Up to 75 years in prison.
    She has to go back to court for 2 counts of perjury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Only a matter of time before her jail cell guards fall asleep on watch by accident...
    Godsdammit!

10+ Year Old Account
    This news pleases me
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Here's hoping that those files of her clients get used.............................who am I kidding.
    Not a chance. Everyone was on that plane or client list at one point, GQP and Dems alike. Those records and contact lists have been shoved into a basement drawer labeled "Too Fucking Inconvenient" and forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Only a matter of time before her jail cell guards fall asleep on watch by accident...
    Meh, if she was going to be "Epsteined"...it would have happened before the trial. If she had anything that anyone had to worry about..."they" wouldn't let her potentially use that to make a plea deal.

She might be biding her time for a presidential pardon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Not a chance. Everyone was on that plane or client list at one point, GQP and Dems alike. Those records and contact lists have been shoved into a basement drawer labeled "Too Fucking Inconvenient" and forgotten.
    If that's the case, then this whole mess was completely fucking pointless. A way to do the absolute least amount plausible while ensuring the proper villains of the piece won't ever face justice.

In this context, there is a pack of ravening wolves, devouring children. If the solution is to just target the two people in the village who sent a few kids out into the woods to be devoured, while that's a good thing to prosecute, it doesn't do jack shit about the wolves. They're still out there, still hunting, they're just not getting fed by these people any more. They'll find other kids, and the net number of children being eaten over time does not functionally change.

But a few villagers get to pat themselves on the back and crow that they've "solved" the problem.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If that's the case, then this whole mess was completely fucking pointless. A way to do the absolute least amount plausible while ensuring the proper villains of the piece won't ever face justice.

In this context, there is a pack of ravening wolves, devouring children. If the solution is to just target the two people in the village who sent a few kids out into the woods to be devoured, while that's a good thing to prosecute, it doesn't do jack shit about the wolves. They're still out there, still hunting, they're just not getting fed by these people any more. They'll find other kids, and the net number of children being eaten over time does not functionally change.

But a few villagers get to pat themselves on the back and crow that they've "solved" the problem.
    Which shouldn't be shocking to anyone.

The wolves in this case are billionaires and Presidents, from both sides of the political spectrum. No fucking way this was ever going to see the light of day. The client list will be "lost", and Maxwell can live out her days in jail knowing if she peeps a word, they'll Epstein her.

The wolves will never go away, nor ever be held accountable, because they literally make the laws and elect the law makers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    She might be biding her time for a presidential pardon.
    You think Trump would do that in 2025? Because no way Biden does it.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The wolves in this case are billionaires and Presidents, from both sides of the political spectrum. No fucking way this was ever going to see the light of day. The client list will be "lost", and Maxwell can live out her days in jail knowing if she peeps a word, they'll Epstein her.
    I'll say it again... if anyone was really worried about what she knew...she'd have been "Epsteined" before her case even got to trial. They'd have got to her when they got to Epstein, or shortly thereafter. I mean, maybe there's a dangling "We got to Epstein...we can get to you" threat... but, if it's so easy for them to kill anyone, anywhere, anytime... I don't see why they would take the risk that fear will keep her from talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now she will get offed in a cell as well and all them power pedos go to their next pedo island.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I'll say it again... if anyone was really worried about what she knew...she'd have been "Epsteined" before her case even got to trial. They'd have got to her when they got to Epstein, or shortly thereafter. I mean, maybe there's a dangling "We got to Epstein...we can get to you" threat... but, if it's so easy for them to kill anyone, anywhere, anytime... I don't see why they would take the risk that fear will keep her from talking.
    Epstein's death was definitely weird but I think people overestimate how much power the truth has to harm the ruling elite in our society.

Do they really need to resort to murder to protect their secrets when so much of their monstrous behavior is done in full view of everyone? Do you really think there would be meaningful consequences for any of these people if the truth came out? That people would even believe it if it did, let alone care?

Look at Matt Gaetz. Look at everything Trump has said or done, openly and on camera. The Right is almost completely devoid of morality and the Left is only minimally better. Both parties are dominated by Corporate-backed Neoliberals, and most Americans don't even know what Neoliberal means.

These people are above the law, and their constituents are too uneducated, indolent, or immoral to do anything about it.

Sure, maybe once or twice a decade they'll throw someone under the bus, let them take the fall so they can all continue operating. Even then, they go to white-collar resort prisons or get pardoned by political allies after the administration changes a few times.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2021-12-30 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Epstein's death was definitely weird but I think people overestimate how much power the truth has to harm the ruling elite in our society.

Do they really need to resort to murder to protect their secrets when so much of their monstrous behavior is done in full view of everyone? Do you really think there would be meaningful consequences for any of these people if the truth came out? That people would even believe it if it did, let alone care?
    Unfortunately there's too much truth in that.

I wonder if part of it is due to politics being turned into a team-sport and entertainment, where people cheer for their team - and don't mind "minor" transgressions; and confusing real life with TV-crime-stories thinking that it should be neatly wrapped up within the hour; or at least the next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Maybe this is just a weird coincidence/conspiracy but she was very likely an extremely active moderator on Reddit for years in very popular subreddits who just so happen to know a lot about age of consent around the world and griped about child exploitation laws.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Epstein/com..._the_8th_most/
    It seems that this theory (i.e. maxwellhill on Reddit being Ghislaine Maxwell) is still credible - https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...r_maxwellhill/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Ehhh I mean, there is A LOT at stake there for many individuals.

For example our ex-PM from like 20 years ago wanted to run in self-founded party and his bid pretty much exploded the moment a photo of him surfaced entering Epstein's place in New York I think and he got named. He had to shut down his campaign which already plastered ads on buildings and billboards, join some other party's list at unrealistic place with basically no chance to even getting a seat in the parliament. And it's very likely he will never be a member of parliament ever again, let alone minister or party leader.

Or take "Prince" Andrew. When his photo surfaced he pretty much became pariah in the family, down from a prominent member. Sure he gets protected, but nobody wants to mix with him there and his prospects for anything now are pretty bleak.

The damage any tie to Epstein has can be immense and you can bet there are yet dozens if not hundreds of such Prince Andrews or Ehud Baraks that shake in their booties at possibility of them surfacing. It can be a career-ending thing right there, quite literally.

So it's absolutely not outside the realm of possibility someone indeed helped him on his way out and who knows - might do same to this cunt as well, just to make sure she does not accidentally blab or coerce down the road.

- - - Updated - - -

This is btw the photo that ended Barak's political career locally. Just entering Epstein's building while covering his face.

He became a local meme here after he supplied some absolutely silly retort of him covering up due to cold weather. Every time he's mentioned here now - people worry, if he's not too cold and maybe should cover with scarf.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Now she will get offed in a cell as well and all them power pedos go to their next pedo island.
    Unfortunately, there will always be a pedo island for those in power and with money.

10+ Year Old Account
    First Epstein, now Maxwell. I guess the old saying is true.
    People in love can finish each others sentences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Oh..that's bad...lol Funny but bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Meanwhile, Donald Trump Jr. was making a joke on twitter, saying that she will be dead soon. But thankfully Bill Barr isn't in control of her jail like he was with Epstein. Because I wouldn't be surprised, since that Barr and Trump both have ties to Maxwell and Epstein, that Barr had him killed.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Meanwhile, Donald Trump Jr. was making a joke on twitter, saying that she will be dead soon. But thankfully Bill Barr isn't in control of her jail like he was with Epstein. Because I wouldn't be surprised, since that Barr and Trump both have ties to Maxwell and Epstein, that Barr had him killed.
    As much as I love bashing on Trump, a lot of powerful democrats were also in bed with them. This is a bipartisan snake pit who are getting away with this, the only reason she won't be dead soon is because it would look bad.