Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Metamorphosis (Warlock)

Definitely spectral guise or dark archangel for shadow priests.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Restoration and Balance druid Mushrooms. Thought it was a cool concept.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Old Combustion
    Prismatic Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    The original druid Tree Form - bring it back!
    It already is in the game. It is a glyph. They never actually fully removed it. You can get old tree form right now.

Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    I take it they were recently re-introduced then? At the end of Bfa Mirror Image was a talent, but I don't remember the status of Alter Time. Or did you mean Cauterize? Last I checked that was only a Fire talent. I haven't played retail since either october or november of 2020, but none of them were baseline at that point. Or if they were I wasn't aware of it.
    Yes; Mirror Image is now baseline for all mage specs as of SL. It has a 20% DR while active plus threat suppression, but the images now do negligible damage. Alter Time is learned while leveling in SL for Frost/Fire and sometime earlier for Arcane. It doesn't snapshot debuffs like it originally did, just health and location.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Eyes of the Beast --- my favorite pvp spell.
    When it was removed it killed the fun from being a hunter, as it was something unique to other classes.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    It had the benefit of giving the player a huge playoff for playing SV well. There were a bit too many plates to spin in the first Melee SV iteration, buffs/debuffs etc. But if you managed to handle all that, and get the stacks at the right time, and then add some CDs on top of that, it could deal some awesome damage.
    I don't have an issue with the setup --> payoff in principle, but in practice, I found too often that it ended up being setup --> lol the mobs are almost dead now anyway. If I'd done higher level content in Legion as SV instead of Marks, I may have had a better experience with it.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The Warlock spell/glyph that turned you into a tank with big wings and alternate spells. That shit was cool.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the greatest spell they ever removed was symbiosis, and ill die on this hill

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    the greatest spell they ever removed was symbiosis, and ill die on this hill
    Quoted for Truth. Symbiosis was the most amount of fun I've had in this game. A completely useless ability that does literally NOTHING when you're playing alone. As soon as you get 1 party member...oh lord. My favourite was giving it to a DPS warrior, as a Bear druid. I got fucking Shield Wall, the DPS warrior got Stampeding Shout (not Roar), to give AOE Sprint to his whole group every 2 minutes.

Just the fact that another players face lighted up with "HOLY SHIT, YOU JUST GAVE ME HEALING TOUCH" was priceless.
    Last edited by Dalinos; 2022-01-03 at 02:57 PM.

I miss Smoke Bomb in PVE. It worked as a LoS so you could use it to pull ranged NPCs to your tank in open areas. It also briefly had a group 20% damage reduction bonus but they ended up giving that flavor to DH in the form of Darkness.

Any mop demonology warlock spell in demon form,was sooooooo cool. I hate you demon hunter

Earthliving weapon - there was such great opportunity to bring it back at Shadowlands launch as some other imbues were brought back... I'd like to have it again even for its sound only.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Communism View Post
    Isn't it just a glyph now you can get ?
    Sadly, It is not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    It already is in the game. It is a glyph. They never actually fully removed it. You can get old tree form right now.
    No, it isn't. I am using glyph version already.

I miss my Troll Priest racials. Was the reason why I rolled one in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Dark Apotheosis, of course

but then that would require the rest of warlock to not be bad so it's not like it'd do anything on its own
    I can relate to this a lot.

Was about to say "WoD Tigereye Brew" for WW but that wouldn't change the fact that most other abilities have been altered to feel like shit.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Divine Intervention

That spell was so much fun to use on unsuspecting people (a few drunk druids in our old guild often said "I'm stuck in cat form and I can't move, what's going on?"), and it was great to have to save a person who could rez so that you didn't have to run back the god-awful distances that you used to have to run after a wipe.

I miss this spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Stance dancing was not super fun.

Gladiator stance was, however, and I want it back.
    Stance Dance was fun in pvp, even with the 100 Equipswap makros.

For my arms warrior i wish back heroic strike, to dump rage. Even these days sometimes i use ignore pain to not cap my rage, what is mostly a bit stupid.

For prot i wish back gladiator stance, with more depth in mechanics and gameplay.

Symbiosis was unique and fun, but got removed for being broken as fck, at least in pvp. Resto druids with iceblock... Lol.
    Last edited by saixilein; 2022-01-03 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Stance Dance was fun in pvp, even with the 100 Equipswap makros.
    My class fantasy for warrior has never been "inventory management".