Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    So seeing as how 10.0 is sure to be announced this month or the next. And seeing as how the Tinker class will undoubtedly be WoWs next class. I made this thread so that all those who denied tinkers and harassed Tinker fans can come inside a safe space to give your formal apology.

You will get no sassy remarks or "I told you so"'s.

Feel free to proactively say your sorries.
    It won't be. But you can apologize to us for making yet, another stupid ass thread about a class that will never exist in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    It won't be. But you can apologize to us for making yet, another stupid ass thread about a class that will never exist in the game.
    Again please no derailment guys. This is STRICTLY for genuine apologies to us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Tinkers could get added in 10.0 and it wouldn't make the past almost decade of "It's absolutely gonna be added this expansion, 100%, no other option, wait and see!" any less laughable. If you keep swearing "they're gonna be added t-this time" long enough, you'll probably be right eventually, even a broken clock is right two times a day after all.
    Tell that to Necro fans and the fact that'll never be a class. Also stop derailing this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh I apologize? is this what I got to do?
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2022-01-06 at 11:42 PM.

derailment
    derailment
    derailing
    People disagreeing with you is not derailment. If you want an echo chamber, make a discord server and kick people who don't drink your kool-aid.

Tell that to Necro fans
    Show many any post where someone genuinely claims that the next class is absolutely 100% going to be Necromancer, let alone making that claim every single expansion.

People disagreeing with you is not derailment. If you want an echo chamber, make a discord server and kick people who don't drink your kool-aid.
    This is a thread to apologize to us tinker fans for denying the truth. This is not meant to be a debate. So yes it's derailing. Kindly stop please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Uh I apologize? is this what I got to do?
    Thank you! A metaphorical version of that vid would suffice, I don't wanna risk COVID exposure.

Again please no derailment guys. This is STRICTLY for genuine apologies to us.
    Is this thread not just a troll thread to begin with? Who'd apologize even if you were right? Are you going to apologize if you're wrong?

Please stay on topic and apologize.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a thread to apologize to us tinker fans for denying the truth. This is not meant to be a debate. So yes it's derailing. Kindly stop please.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! A metaphorical version of that vid would suffice, I don't wanna risk COVID exposure.
    Too late I'm coming for you Varx! Be prepared for this apology! I got chap stick and everything!

No, it's an awful attempt at a bad faith argument mixed with an honestly sort of sad solicitation for people to pat you on the back for an unconfirmed and kinda poorly evidenced theory that has yet to be tested one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Is this thread not just a troll thread to begin with? Who'd apologize even if you were right? Are you going to apologize if you're wrong?
    Why are assuming this is a troll thread? And you'd be surprise, already got a few here.

Would I apologize? I got two reasons not to.

1. Tinkers WILL be the next class for 10.0

2. Tinker fans have gotten so much poop for their desires that me not apologizing should even out the senseless spite scales.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's an awful attempt at a bad faith argument mixed with an honestly sort of sad solicitation for people to pat you on the back for an unconfirmed and kinda poorly evidenced theory that has yet to be tested one way or the other.

Um, no it's not. I think I would know since I made the thread, papi.

10+ Year Old Account
    While the class is inevitable at this point, saying that it's assured to show up next expansion is a bad idea OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    While the class is inevitable at this point, saying that it's assured to show up next expansion is a bad idea.
    I like to live dangerously. Plus I think there's more than enough proof to have pseudo assurance.

The best thing Blizzard could do (if it were a Goblin/Gnome race specific) would be to introduce Tinkers alongside Ethereals as a neutral race.....and allow them to be Tinkers too

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to live dangerously. Plus I think there's more than enough proof to have pseudo assurance.
    I understand that, but by pushing such an over the top premise in the OP, you pretty much guaranteed that this thread will be closed, whereas a more constructive thread could have lasted longer, and produced a better dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    The best thing Blizzard could do (if it were a Goblin/Gnome race specific) would be to introduce Tinkers alongside Ethereals as a neutral race.....and allow them to be Tinkers too
    Na, plenty of races have been shown to be savy with tech.

It's like monks. Pandaren are the face of monks but anyone can be them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I understand that, but by pushing such an over the top premise in the OP, you pretty much guaranteed that this thread will be closed, whereas a more constructive thread could have lasted longer, and produced a better dialogue.
    Well if people could control their feefees and stay on topic it wouldn't be closed.

At most I'm expecting it to just become dead, untill I bump for relevance come the moment of truth.

I grew up with a German Shepherd.

This thread is about German shepherds now.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I grew up with a German Shepherd.

This thread is about German shepherds now.
    Great breed.

Thread is still about our much deserved apologies.

while im not pro or anti tinker and think the quality of the class will be in its design(if it happens) is the op gonna beg forgiveness and apologize if its not announced for next expac? Or does some one need to make a thread specifically for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    while im not pro or anti tinker and think the quality of the class will be in its design(if it happens) is the op gonna beg forgiveness and apologize if its not announced for next expac? Or does some one need to make a thread specifically for that?
    I answered this already.

I will not because Tinkers will be the next class and if not because some dev saw this thread and wants to spite me then I still wouldn't just to even out the spite levels.

German shepherds are prone to hip dysplasia.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady