7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    lol I think it's way more likely that Blizzard forgot that the Primus made the runes.
    No, he mentions it in the Arbiter crown questline.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfMEZ8FTPZ0&t=167s

Quote Originally Posted by Hello Darkness
    I created Domination as a tool to punish Zovaal....
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown of Wills
    When i created Domination, I did not foresee how much pain it would cause....

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    No, he mentions it in the Arbiter crown questline.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfMEZ8FTPZ0&t=167s
    The point is more that the artist that made the model forgot.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Or its a prop and the robot got destroyed to resemble Zovaal so that people know what it was supposed to be.

All possible, still think that it being his corpse is likely as his soul getting sucked out is a fitting end for a Death villain.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Or its a prop and the robot got destroyed to resemble Zovaal so that people know what it was supposed to be.

All possible, still think that it being his corpse is likely as his soul getting sucked out is a fitting end for a Death villain.
    I mean denathrius didn't leave behind a robot corpse either, we just killed him and his soul was put into the blade.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    The point is more that the artist that made the model forgot.
    Except no? That model looks very much like Zovaal got evaporated lol

- - - Updated - - -

I mean denathrius didn't leave behind a robot corpse either, we just killed him and his soul was put into the blade.
    Because his soul was simply stored inside Remornia and trapped there? The Sepulcher exists to print out a new body for the embodiment of absolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause each Pantheon appears to represent a concept whose existence is heavily needed for Reality and all of existence to be a thing.

I assume the lore is that soul + robot body makes an eternal one, which is why they are sentient and not just programs. Denny didn’t get his soul sucked, he just died and got absorbed by Remornia just in time.

If the model is Zovaal’s corpse then he gets targeted by something that sucks all of the soul out of him but leaves behind the body. Maybe the machine or maybe Azeroth eats him.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Yrel will serve better as the main villain than Turalyon. First, she is better known among the players. Secondly, Turalyon failed the naaru by interceding for his void-y wife and forgiving Illidan. He's too weak to play the role of the main villain. He'll probably die early on or play a role similar to Khadgar or Bolvar.
    I much rather see Turalyon being to fanatic in stormwind and pushing through weird changes because of hes faith. Exploring that side of more is alot more interestring.. that the good side.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I much rather see Turalyon being to fanatic in stormwind and pushing through weird changes because of hes faith. Exploring that side of more is alot more interestring.. that the good side.
    He’s not going to do stuff like that without a push, it will be interesting to see where that comes from. Smart money is on Lothraxion but it could be as simple as a reaction to void stuff happening on Azeroth and him overreacting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being Winter Queen or Primus, and then realizing that you were literally manufactured by higher beings, and that there are failed prototypes of yourself lying around. Truly a mindfuck material.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I prefer Yrel just for the fact that we witnessed her journey. From scared acolyte into a confident Draenei leader. It would show nicely how even the purest ideals can be twisted, given proper influence. Would like to see her interacting with our Velen, seeing how he is on vaycay since Legion.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Imagine being Winter Queen or Primus, and then realizing that you were manufactured by higher beings, and that there are failed prototypes of yourself lying around. Truly a mindfuck material.
    Primus knows, he says he and the Eternal Ones “aren’t allowed to return” to Zereth Mortis. The implication is that they know they are robots and how the system works.

Whether or not they used to be living beings before being turned into eternals is up in the air.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeperOfTheGarden View Post
    By the way, I'm hoping for a 4th spec. Why not a "hero" 4th spec, only available to max level players after completing some quests.

That would be something like :

Warrior : Champion (melee dps, uses banners to empower allies)
    Hunter : Beastmaster (melee dps, has several pets at his disposal instead of just one)
    Rogue : Pirate (range/melee dps with water spells)
    Monk : Spirit Walker (heal, can switch between between life and ghost form)
    Druid : Night Warrior (melee dps, uses arcane instead of nature)
    Shaman : Ascendant (tank that transforms into an elemental of their choice)
    Priest : Blood Priest (range dps)
    Paladin : Zealot (melee dps, uses Shadow instead of Light)
    Warlock : Necromancer (heal)
    Mage : Chronomancer (heal)
    Death Knight : Necrolord (dps)
    Demon Hunter : Void Walker (tank)
    The whole "4th" spec thing (in quotes as it'd be third for DH & 5th for Druid) I feel would be more work for less results from a player perspective. Instead of 36 specs to balance & make as unique as possible, Blizz would have to do it with 48 specs. Given how many players complained in WoD about not getting a new race because all character models were updated instead, it's likely that there would be complaints about how we don't have an actual new class (never mind that this would be a ton more specs).

Also on this, I do have to wonder on a few of your choices here. Tyrande being the first Night Warrior was a Night Elf Priestess of Elune...so why would the Night Warrior go towards Malfurion's class instead? Demon Hunters rely on the Fel for their source of power, so why are they suddenly now using the Void & becoming Void Walkers? And for the new Pirate spec...is that really noticeably different than Outlaw, aside from the weird new water spells being added to switch up the rotation?

He’s not going to do stuff like that without a push, it will be interesting to see where that comes from. Smart money is on Lothraxion but it could be as simple as a reaction to void stuff happening on Azeroth and him overreacting.
    btw shouldn't we out Lothraxion as a sleeping agent or best case scenario a not so trustworthy ally?

Anyway safe bets for the push are Lothraxion, Yrel (right from AU draeor) or a conflict with Anduin about the future of the Alliance
    Last edited by NikolaiShade; 2022-01-07 at 09:17 PM.

Remornia absorbed him before we got the chance to kill him, actually. So whether he would leave a corpse behind on death is unclear.

We also don't know how and by what Zovaal is ultimately killed (as opposed to defeated).

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    btw shouldn't we out Lothraxion as a sleeping agent or best case scenario a not so trustworthy ally?
    It’s not canon that the player characters pick up those lore books, so nobody but the actual players know he is an agent.

Malganis may drop a line about it in his fight.

Speaking of: does killing a Nathrezim in the Shadowlands kill them for real?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Remornia absorbed him before we got the chance to kill him, actually. So whether he would leave a corpse behind on death is unclear.

We also don't know how and by what Zovaal is ultimately killed (as opposed to defeated).
    Well by his HP bar hitting 0%, of course! :v

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not canon that the player characters pick up those lore books, so nobody but the actual players know he is an agent.

Wait. It is confirmed Lothraxion is double agent? Hoooooly shit! A member of a race famed for it's duplicity is a traitor? At this point you can just instantly assume Derplord will betray the moment you see him under different command than Danny.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

good question, anyway I'm starting to think denathrius would have been a cooler mastermind

I just realized the first bit of writing that actually annoys me in 9.2: the Nathrezim still are helping Zovaal despite him betraying/giving up on Denathrius.

As devs the idea is to have Malganis in the patch because he helped corrupt Arthas but unless it’s 50000d chess I don’t know why they would still be helping him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    good question, anyway I'm starting to think denathrius would have been a cooler mastermind
    He did all of Zovaals work at the very least. We don’t know how much was his idea and how much was Zovaals. Blizz will play with that

7+ Year Old Account
    If they have a demon soul, probably not.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    I just realized the first bit of writing that actually annoys me in 9.2: the Nathrezim still are helping Zovaal despite him betraying/giving up on Denathrius.

As devs the idea is to have Malganis in the patch because he helped corrupt Arthas but unless it’s 50000d chess I don’t know why they would still be helping him.
    It could be the fact that they prefer to stick with perceived winners, given that they are born traitors. The love for their daddy might not be that strong, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Wait. It is confirmed Lothraxion is double agent? Hoooooly shit! A member of a race famed for it's duplicity is a traitor? At this point you can just instantly assume Derplord will betray the moment you see him under different command than Danny.
    Well, we still don't know how Lightforging has affected him. Or how much the Light knows about the Unseen Guests, for that matter. Revendreth suggests they're at least not entirely clueless.