Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Wtf is the pattern? It sounds like you are the gaurdian for some tailors crafting pattern.
    I don't know Danuser mixed up all these weird ways of talking about the "In Balance" universe. In the Campaign he started talking about the good ol "Song of Creation" which is very much inspired by Tolkien and how Discord struck the Song and brought it out of harmony.

But, then here he's talking about the Pattern.

The Pattern in this would theoretically be Equilibrium of the Cosmic Forces. The Universe in which our player characters exist is in changed itself from the common conflict of Light versus Void as told in the Chronicles to one that was quickly dominated by Death and we became Guardians of the Pattern once we defeated Zovaal as no one is grabbing Azeroth for themselves anytime soon. Of course, they could throw this out with Azeroth waking up and it having a different meaning or a completely different meaning entirely from even that (hard to tell without Cinematic). But it is not a good title to have based on the whole hint hint nudge nudge of how bad the Universe is from Zovaal and Sylvanas.

We just reverted it back to the state of which it is supposed to be which is Reality being fought over by Light and Void forces. (At least according to The Pantheon of Order)
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-01-08 at 12:35 AM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I just considered that Lothraxion could be the subject of “Light has made a bargain with the enemy of all “. If that enemy is Death we now know that Death is the ultimate aspect of the Nathrezim, so if Light wanted to have access to Azeroth one day they could have permitted the creation of Lothraxion (who would then summon them to Azeroth or bring it about).

Remember that the Light attack on Revendreth was planned by Denathrius so the Nathrezim could be “exiled” for it. Maybe they worked together?
    Maybe Lothraxion is a triple agent. Lightforging can do a lot to your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    I don't know Danuser mixed up all these weird ways of talking about the "In Balance" universe. In the Campaign he started talking about the good ol "Song of Creation" which is very much inspired by Tolkien and how Discord struck the Song and brought it out of harmony.

But, then here he's talking about the Pattern.

The Pattern in this would theoretically be Equilibrium of the Cosmic Forces. The Universe in which our player characters exist is in changed itself from the common conflict of Light versus Void as told in the Chronicles to one that was quickly dominated by Death and we became Guardians of the Pattern once we defeated Zovaal as no one is grabbing Azeroth for themselves anytime soon. Of course, they could throw this out with Azeroth awaking and it having a different meaning or a completely different meaning entirely. But it is not a good title to have based on the whole hint hint nudge nudge of how bad the Universe is from Zovaal and Sylvanas.

We just reverted it back to the state of which it is supposed to be which is Reality being fought over by Light and Void forces. (At least according to The Pantheon of Order)
    I didn't know about the prophecy thing, I guess it really is legitimate. However, for your point about Sylvy and Zovaal thinking the pattern is bad/flawed, Zovaal had to mindfuck and trick Sylvanas onto his side AND we know that a lot of his rage is based off his butthurt about his "family" imprisoning him, it looks as though he may be objectively in the wrong and/or biased. Though we still don't know why he rebelled/what he did in the first place and at this point we may never.

I'm willing to bet his finale cutscene will have some kind of acknowledgement of what he knows and it will be a big deal or it will be tentatively hinted at in the ending quests. Judging by how the Brokers have no lore reveals 9.2 we may be seeing them again and may be getting more information about the other pantheons/their lore at a later date, and this is a long haul storyline they have no intention to rush especially when a lot of players hate it.

What's weird is that the First Ones seem to create a lot of humanoids (see: the base template Eternal robot), an ongoing Order theme, and yet the Titans don't seem to be created by a Zereth, they are seeded in worlds instead. They have a lot of similarities but apparently aren't the same people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its possible that only part of a continent or even a whole continent will be updated for now. It would make the most sense for it to be the EK i guess.

Its possible that only part of a continent or even a whole continent will be updated for now. It would make the most sense for it to be the EK i guess.
    I agree that EK is the section of Azeroth with the most set up right now, but a partial revamp would cause so much butthurt. The fact that the Nelves wouldn't be included would be huge and also doesn't check out with the revamped Nelf assets introduced in Legion and BFA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I checked, the farthest the "prophecy" storyline went on PTR is "the First Ones knew you would come, that's why their artifacts work for you, they coded Azeroth people to have permission".

Does it actually go farther than that? AFAIK the implication is that they pitted you against Zovaal and knew it would happen, not what the outcome would be.
    Its possible Zovaal was the original master of Death, but the first ones remade it in their image or Order. They feared he would rebel eventually. They knew he would come after Azeroth because Azeroth is a first one egg. The last of its kind. They needed to protect it. They didnt know this would happen, but they put the waystones in place attuned to first one magic because they feared it might happen. The reason we can use them is not because they expected us personally, but because we are first one magic from walking around on Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree that EK is the section of Azeroth with the most set up right now, but a partial revamp would cause so much butthurt. The fact that the Nelves wouldn't be included would be huge and also doesn't check out with the revamped Nelf assets introduced in Legion and BFA.
    Hmm, thats true. If 10.0 has no mention of any of these assets or a revamp im going to be seriously confused.

Remember when people created topics to discuss the prophecies of the Old Gods?

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    It's also crazy that we still don't know what Ephemera is? I guess it's the Pure cocaine version of Azerite (Powered up Azerite?) or its just another more cosmic worded way to say Azerite or its Pure Anima. I am amazed that theres' no info on it.

(ah nvm it's Pure Anima according to: Halondrus Dungeon Journal: "For eons Halondrus traversed the cliffs of the Sepulcher of the First Ones, fulfilling its sacred purpose of reclaiming ephemera and returning it to the great cycle. With intruders now throwing this pattern into anarchy, the ancient keeper will do whatever it must to maintain order.")

As Anima feeds the Eternal Cycle.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-01-08 at 12:55 AM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Hmm, thats true. If 10.0 has no mention of any of these assets or a revamp im going to be seriously confused.
    9.0 being a smaller concentrated expansion that doesn’t follow up on the worldbuilding stuff of BFA makes sense ONLY IF 10.0 addresses those things. The horde council, Turalyon, Nelf and Forsaken futures, etc etc.

If 10.0 doesn't do that and/or is another smaller looking expansion its time to start getting worried about maintenance mode and lowering your interest in retail. The ball is absolutely in their court for a big expansion (even cannibalizing this one for more dev support) so if they don’t follow through something is up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or some ya'll are assuming way too much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    9.0 being a smaller concentrated expansion that doesn’t follow up on the worldbuilding stuff of BFA makes sense ONLY IF 10.0 addresses those things. The horde council, Turalyon, Nelf and Forsaken futures, etc etc.

If 10.0 doesn't do that and/or is another smaller looking expansion its time to start getting worried about maintenance mode and lowering your interest in retail. The ball is absolutely in their court for a big expansion (even cannibalizing this one for more dev support) so if they don’t follow through something is up.
    Yeah, I love WoW, but I'm not going to keep playing maintenance expansions. Ill move on. Too many single player games ive missed out on throughout the years anyways. My Steam catalog is at like 500 now. I hope they do a big expansion. Even if its not a revamp, another Shadowlands or WoD is not good enough. I need at least Legion or MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or some ya'll are assuming way too much.
    I mean it doesn't make much sense for them to be upgrading all these assets if they aren't going to use them. I just need a good expansion. I'm what some call a WoW fanboy and even my patience is wearing thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    It's also crazy that we still don't know what Ephemera is? I guess it's the Pure cocaine version of Azerite (Powered up Azerite?) or its just another more cosmic worded way to say Azerite or its Pure Anima. I am amazed that theres' no info on it.

(ah nvm it's Pure Anima according to: Halondrus Dungeon Journal: "For eons Halondrus traversed the cliffs of the Sepulcher of the First Ones, fulfilling its sacred purpose of reclaiming ephemera and returning it to the great cycle. With intruders now throwing this pattern into anarchy, the ancient keeper will do whatever it must to maintain order.")

As Anima feeds the Eternal Cycle.
    Sounds like it is something more basic, not a refined form. Halondrus simply picks up the spills from the Sepulcher and puts them back in the tank.

I think you're way overthinking this.

https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...polish-needed/

The return of Blizzard Quality as well as a “subsequent content update”. 9.2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    No timeskip, no large-scale revamp. 10.0 is dragon isles.
    LMAO!

World Revamp HYPE!!!
    Last edited by Luck4; 2022-01-08 at 02:51 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

That's strange. It feels like 9.2 is around the corner and they rushing for date way before March. But next month is filled with releases, and on top of that most are big RPG and/or fantasy games.

Btw, do we even have some casual gear in ZM implemented? Korthia gearing was great, strange if they would abandon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    LMAO!

World Revamp HYPE!!!
    is that guy a reliable leaker or smthing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I'm so lost right now. Here's hoping for a story I can follow next time.

And player housing
    Omg, I would love player housing. Add a logging skill, and furnishing/carpentry. Carpentry could make bows and spears too. They could even add trophies from new world. Non player power buffs. Like more xp, rep, pet battle xp etc. And add a tiny garden. Pandaria Farm sized or smaller. Maybe a basement mine too with like 4 or 5 nodes at most. Little phased plot of land. House and land about the size of tier 1 or 2 garrison. 1 story, 2 story, 3 story.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I recon 9.2.5 will happen with some narrative knots tied up. Probably very little content. Perhaps new class early, or even world revamp early? Early Summer?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    That's strange. It feels like 9.2 is around the corner and they rushing for date way before March. But next month is filled with releases, and on top of that most are big RPG and/or fantasy games.

Btw, do we even have some casual gear in ZM implemented? Korthia gearing was great, strange if they would abandon it.
    IM sure its going to be there. Every patch zone ever has had some sort of catch up gear. Probably LFR level gear upgradable to around high normal, or heric raid level.

Primus knows, he says he and the Eternal Ones “aren’t allowed to return” to Zereth Mortis. The implication is that they know they are robots and how the system works.

Whether or not they used to be living beings before being turned into eternals is up in the air.
    All this shows that animating lifeless matter is a recurring theme. Both human and dwarfs were once "machines". The Etenal Ones were built from machines. It is safe to assume that Titans were brought into existence the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    All this shows that animating lifeless matter is a recurring theme. Both human and dwarfs were once "machines". The Etenal Ones were built from machines. It is safe to assume that Titans were brought into existence the same way.
    Dwarves and Humans were never machines, nor robots and neither are the Titans(who are born out of world souls).