Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You should tell that to @Ersula, he is the one who picked a post I made like 3 days ago and started saying false things about the Ren'dorei (like how the Ren'dorei are mad and corrupted, which completely defies Canon).

I never start discussions about the Ren'dorei, I always jump in already ongoing discussions.

- - - Updated - - -

Shadow Priests are not infused with the Void at a cellular level. Comparing a Shadow Priest to a Void elf is like comparing a Warlock to a Felblood elf or a Demon.

Shadow Priests are still normal people, who happened to be using the Void as some kind of temporary power-up; the Ren'dorei instead are people who have literally been changed and transformed at a molecular level by the Void.

As such, Shadow Priests never defied the Void in the same way that the Ren'dorei do.
    citation on Void Elves being "infused with the void at a cellular level" (lol?). And true. Comparing Void Elves to Shadow Priest isn't an real good comparison. A better comparison would be comparing Void Elves with Blood Elves, or with Nightborne. Shadow Priests show greater prowess of the Void than Void Elves (bar Alleria) ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    citation on Void Elves being "infused with the void at a cellular level" (lol?). And true. Comparing Void Elves to Shadow Priest isn't an real good comparison. A better comparison would be comparing Void Elves with Blood Elves, or with Nightborne. Shadow Priests show greater prowess of the Void than Void Elves (bar Alleria) ever did.
    Actually I have already given enough citations, and I'm sure that you would ignore it as you have ignored everything else I have provided from the Official Canon.

It is you who should start providing citations, beginning from that part about Shadow Priests showing greater prowess in the Void than the Ren'dorei did. Or beginning from the part where you think that the Ren'dorei are evil and crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    These two voice lines are not confirmed to go together and the way Tyrande says it makes it more likely that this line is targeted at the horde player who supports getting the Night Elf souls out of the Maw and assisted in saving Tyrande.

No one but the player sets anything right really, unless Sylvanas does something we don't know yet but even then it would be weird that she says Horde and not Sylvanas.
    Also that Tyrande does not say a name points more towards that she is talking to the player.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2022-01-09 at 04:01 PM.

What a pussy, spends all of BfA screaming about wanting Sylvanas' head, then when she has her fate in her hands, she chickens out.

I hope someone burns Nordrassil to be honest.

Also, I'd instantly race change if I was a Night elf player, this is embarrassing.
    They should honestly get it on.
    They're like a couple fighting before sex

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! The Ranger General is finally back <3. Now we can take her back to Azeroth so she can actively help restoring the planet instead of dying / rotting in a prison.
    Help restore? You mean like community service?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    These two voice lines are not confirmed to go together and the way Tyrande says it makes it more likely that this line is targeted at the horde player who supports getting the Night Elf souls out of the Maw and assisted in saving Tyrande.
    Haven't thought about it. It could be the Horde player.
    Blizzard employees playing with our minds

why not, it would still be harder punishment than what she would get if she is Alliance leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    why not, it would still be harder punishment than what she would get if she is Alliance leader
    That would literally anger everyone, even her fans.
    I think it is more likely she stays in SL and searches for Nathanos or something like that.

I mean, Sylvanas is literally topless in that thumbnail.

I don't even know why I'm saying this since that's par for the course with Sylvanas fanarts, do carry on.

7+ Year Old Account

Yep - I think "community service" would atleast bring something for everyone compared to killing her off or telling her to stay in the Maw for all eternity.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Actually I have already given enough citations, and I'm sure that you would ignore it as you have ignored everything else I have provided from the Official Canon.
    You're having a completely different conversation at this point. It's a logical fallacy to assume if someone resisted the whispers once, that they will resist the whispers forever: Alleria releasing void monstrosities in the Sunwell is all the example we need.

- - - Updated - - -

What a pussy, spends all of BfA screaming about wanting Sylvanas' head, then when she has her fate in her hands, she chickens out.

I hope someone burns Nordrassil to be honest.

Also, I'd instantly race change if I was a Night elf player, this is embarrassing.
    "Why the Night Elves joined the Alliance against their longtime cultural friends, the Tauren" & "Why didn't the Night Elves continue to live on Nordrassil" are two of the biggest asspulls vanilla wow gave us. But I mean, her actual Goddess already saved Sylvanas. It feels very strange all in all. Elune clearly wants Sylvanas alive.

Also it should be noted that those dialog lines are out of order: The Thanks lines are from the end of the raid & the submission dialog is later, from the epilogue. Who knows what Tyrande decides. But probably the lamest thing will be turning Sylvanas into a faction neutral character. Horde loses again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    You're having a completely different conversation at this point. It's a logical fallacy to assume if someone resisted the whispers once, that they will resist the whispers forever: Alleria releasing void monstrosities in the Sunwell is all the example we need.

- - - Updated - - -

"Why the Night Elves joined the Alliance against their longtime cultural friends, the Tauren" & "Why didn't the Night Elves continue to live on Nordrassil" are two of the biggest asspulls vanilla wow gave us. But I mean, her actual Goddess already saved Sylvanas. It feels very strange all in all. Elune clearly wants Sylvanas alive.

Also it should be noted that those dialog lines are out of order: The Thanks lines are from the end of the raid & the submission dialog is later, from the epilogue. Who knows what Tyrande decides. But probably the lamest thing will be turning Sylvanas into a faction neutral character. Horde loses again.
    It's not an asspull. Thrall and the Horde continued to march on Ashenvale AFTER the Third War, so the Night elves had no other choice but to look for aid from the Alliance.

The actual asspull is why the various forest spirits that aided the Night elves in WC3 are not doing anything in WOW...

Also, Elune wants Sylvanas alive only in Shadowlands, written by Danuser. IN BFA, written by Afrasiabi, it was literally implied the opposite, that Elune would try to destroy Sylvanas for her actions and that she absolutely did not approve of that war.

Just another of many asspulls made by Danuser to save Sylvanas from all the targets she had in her back.

"Horde loses again" when they all get away with genocide for the second time, suuuure. BfA is but the second of the completely Horde-biased expansions we've had in the last decade.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2022-01-09 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Shadowlands is a top tier expack and everyone is taking crazy pills.
    To each their own but also yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    To each their own but also yikes.
    Its not that bad as people put it. Thats as much as I can say.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yep, same here. This trend on internet forums to discredit opinions that differ from ones own or to ridicule people that have a different taste is pathetic.
    I have zero problems with SL besides the fact that 9.1 lasted a little long. That doesn't make my opinion less valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Because I do. I dont really feel a need to justify why I like or dislike a character in the same way I dont feel the need to justify thinking Shadowlands is a top tier expack and everyone is taking crazy pills.
    That’s a weird way of saying you concede.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yep - I think "community service" would atleast bring something for everyone compared to killing her off or telling her to stay in the Maw for all eternity.
    Ah yes.
    "You started a world war, commited genocide, helped unleash an Old god on the planet and allied yourself with the dark forces of death to conquer the universe.
    For that your punishment shall be: shoveling the horse dirt in the Old Town stables for a month"

Formerly known as Arafal

Tyrande decides not to kill her (renewal and all), but instead make her retrieve every soul she condemned to the Maw. Of course, she will not mind, because that's where Nathanos is. She'll probably be denied to come back to Azeroth as well.

I really can't see any other way this can go with what was revealed at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    Tyrande decides not to kill her (renewal and all), but instead make her retrieve every soul she condemned to the Maw. Of course, she will not mind, because that's where Nathanos is. She'll probably be denied to come back to Azeroth as well.

I really can't see any other way this can go with what was revealed at this point.
    No way she gets back to Azeroth. Her presence instantly nukes any peace between factions. Maaaaaaybe if she went full outcast on the journey of self discovery or some other crap.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    No way she gets back to Azeroth. Her presence instantly nukes any peace between factions. Maaaaaaybe if she went full outcast on the journey of self discovery or some other crap.
    Even that would completely ruin all peace talks. There would be no good reason given why the Alliance wouldnt constantly hunt for her, and following that why the Horde wouldnt do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

The ending where Sylvanas is exiled to the Maw finding lost souls makes the most sense, because at most it just requires the leaders present to accept Sylvanas isnt completely 100% dead. And even beyond that, there is no reasonable explanation for how Sylvanas would return to Azeroth anyways, so it's a proper exile where noone can get to her, and she cannot get to anyone else except those she is tasked to save.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

So, the description for Prototype Pantheon got changed:

Bereft of the cosmic spirits of the Eternal Ones, these incomplete host bodies can only carry out their base directives without mercy or compassion. With the enemy at the gates, Lihuvim has little choice but to activate these dangerous prototypes.

Now it paints the Eternal Ones not as the robots in a literal sense, but as the souls that possess a certain vessel. These prototypes are empty and just blindly follow the orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    She just stays in the maw for 2-3 expansions and after that we face some big bad and she comes to our aid after just having finished finding the last soul in the maw. By that point all the living will have mostly moved on and the dead know that life in the wow universe is completely pointless horseshit anyway and at most serves as a tutorial. It would essentially be illidan all over again, i know, but that is pretty much the only sensible way out of the bog danuser has written himself into.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2022-01-09 at 10:38 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.