Thread: Genshin Impact

If you think farming violetgrass is bad i suggest you trying onikabuto, fu** them in the as** with a fiery pole

Btw: R5 whiteblind or R3 Serpent Spine for Itto?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2022-01-09 at 07:04 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Completed Enkanomiya and I gotta say it was a garbage zone with hardly any redeeming qualities.
    Similarly to dragonspine, I seem to be in the minority, because I liked this zone. The mechanic was fine, the aesthetics were fine, the zone itself was interesting and dense enough to keep me running back and forth, and the story arc it told was also enjoyable to me. It held my attention and evoked a sense of mystery the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Similarly to dragonspine, I seem to be in the minority, because I liked this zone. The mechanic was fine, the aesthetics were fine, the zone itself was interesting and dense enough to keep me running back and forth, and the story arc it told was also enjoyable to me. It held my attention and evoked a sense of mystery the entire time.
    Dragonspine had the cold mechanic that was bad, this is just so damn gloomy
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I figured it out they allow Yae to appear weak in beta so you buy Ganyu, and after they make enough money, they make Yae strong, so you buy both Yae & Raiden Shogun & Ganyu, to make even more money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Don't forget C1 Ningguang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    I figured it out they allow Yae to appear weak in beta so you buy Ganyu, and after they make enough money, they make Yae strong, so you buy both Yae & Raiden Shogun & Ganyu, to make even more money.
    Its possible they will move her constelations up and down.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [video=youtube;eD_-TTESZ30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD_-TTESZ30[video]

- - - Updated - - -

Its possible they will move her constelations up and down.
    Oh you're right. I forget about her because it's still really inefficient to use her. Her attacks don't really target the ore unless you're an inch away.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Kinda sad the animators go out of their way to make a unique attack animation for every new character, something I admire from them. But really, most characters seem to have absolutely no business using their basic attacks in the first place.
    I'm surprised the animation team hasn't rebelled yet. "What's the point of working hard on this, the character isn't even going to make use of it".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    Would have to be last minute changes if that was their plan. I wouldn't be surprised though, Mihoyo is that kind of company.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I'm surprised the animation team hasn't rebelled yet. "What's the point of working hard on this, the character isn't even going to make use of it".
    I feel like their efforts would be better spent elsewhere. Like giving characters a unique running and gliding animation rather than the copy and pasted on for each model of the same age and gender. Much simpler to do and people are much more likely to see them in their gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    the story arc it told was also enjoyable to me. It held my attention and evoked a sense of mystery the entire time.
    Well, I wasn't getting any sense of mystery at all. Almost everything was already known about the story, the only thing that wasn't was Enkanomiya's connection with Khaenri'ah (or rather that it was another nation without a god) and that the big snek died for their sins. But all that was revealed in a single conversation, and almost everything prior and after that came down to running around and talking to shadows of nobodies who have been dead for 1000 years and made us do irrelevant things for irrelevant reasons. Like, they aren't even ghosts stuck between worlds, which is a story Genshin already told 100 times, but at least there is a bit of a stake there, since it's a compassionate thing to release them. Those tragic stories in most of the quests were already getting a bit stale before this zone, but giving the same old tragic stories to, again, shadows of nobodies, is taking it too far. I just couldn't bring myself to care at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Only claymore can properly mine ore (or Zhongli)
    Thanks for the info, I've been poking crystals with Xiangling since 1.0, and been kinda wondering why it was going so slowly.

10+ Year Old Account
    That moment when you fix people model broken mods:

And it takes 3 hours...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    Thanks for the info, I've been poking crystals with Xiangling since 1.0, and been kinda wondering why it was going so slowly.
    Not with Bow and Amber?

The new Barbara boss
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2022-01-09 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    Is you have him, the best miner is easily Razor. His E hold ability instantly fully mines all rocks it hits. No idea why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is you have him, the best miner is easily Razor. His E hold ability instantly fully mines all rocks it hits. No idea why.
    Huh, I wonder. Every other claymore's elemental skill attack uses their weapon in some way. So you can justify those because the claymore is still hitting the ore. Except Razor and Sayu. But Sayu's roll doesn't hurt the ore. Razor like, punches the ground. I wonder if it's because his press skill DOES use his weapon.

Yeah, used to main him in the very early days; the mining + the fact that he was the only character that didn't have spoken voicelines while idle were a big reason (I could just tab the game down without being told to get off my ass by Keqing every 2 seconds)

Still one of the only 4 characters I have at lvl90 (Sucrose+Venti for EM reasons, Hu Tao for Hu Tao reasons), he'll forever be best boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Huh, I wonder. Every other claymore's elemental skill attack uses their weapon in some way. So you can justify those because the claymore is still hitting the ore. Except Razor and Sayu. But Sayu's roll doesn't hurt the ore. Razor like, punches the ground. I wonder if it's because his press skill DOES use his weapon.
    A lot of people dont know, but you can soften the ore with elements before you mine them as you will deal more damage to them.

FInished all secrets and quests in Enkanomiya yesterday. All achievements are done. I am a little confused though because I do not remember the previous story arcs properly.
    These Enkanomiya people have other names, non japanese sounding names apart from their Japanese names. Are these the people of kaenria? or whatever its called? Can someone clarify it a little for me?

and seeing the light to dark, dark to light transition each time was kind of annoying and the combat music is meh. apart from that all good. solid 9/10 from me.

Got to the new area. I really like it. Its a nice zone with a really cool concept I just haven't seen enough of in games. I really dig the whole "giant underground city" type deal. Only really wish it was a populated city like mondstat. That would be amazing. Im also coming along nicely with my gem stash for yae. As long as she can deal some serious damage, I'll be happy. Did get Yun Jin though. Couldn't resist lol
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    The hidden 4 day quest is pretty good. (and a lot of primogems from questline after day 3)

Fatui are stealing children and brainwashing them. So we are pretty much killing brainwashed grownup soldiers. Also shrine maiden gets replaced with less anoying one.
    Spoiler:
    https://i.ibb.co/ZLztNfb/klj23lkj23l...23oh23oi23.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    As long as she can deal some serious damage, I'll be happy.
    She can. She's just incredibly niche (like all releases lately). Also she isn't going to be top tier, which let's be honest, is what everyone is bitching about. Not top tier = garbage. EVERY TIME.

As of right now, she needs raiden (battery and very good damage) and sucrose or kazuha (to make use of her em passive). Then you need a healer. You also need an attack buffer to cover for her low attack. So you're really "forced" to use a very specific comp or you lose a ton of damage from yae. You can use yae with fischl instead of raiden but yae is currently not strong enough to take fischl out of other comps and pairing with yae. She's also not really a good battery herself. So yea, some issues but her damage potential is definitely there.

In comp with yae/raiden/bennett/kazuha, at c0 she can do 20k / hit on her totem and over 200k with her burst (and this is with medium build investment for artifacts), that's not bad at all. It is not good enough for how niche she is though, which I can definitely understand. She fits my niche though so Idgaf