Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I actually am also curious about marack and bwon they probably my top 2 so far for today

rereading bwon hasnt been following and marack had a nice comment about bwon at least trying to learn and get better while lora was being almost as useless as bwon convo ill try to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    What are the odds scum helped fuel the traitor discussion in hopes that they could get a hint at who could be a traitor?

What are the odds I've been giving Cereal too much of a pass for being active?
    Huh, this sounds interesting.

Unvote

Vote Psycho
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Technically, a traitor is a threat to mafia if not recruited

Cop would get an other result on the GF, town and likely traitor prior to recruitment.

Could see a neighborizor in game, but i dont think both town and mafia would have one.

If we take rolecards at face value, like lora pointed out, no doc.
    @Lora you seem to not give a fuck who dies, as long as its not you and whoever the fuck you have a venteda on at the moment. The you suck at the game and consistent d1 cop claim with a N0 guilty result doesnt mean you actually help your team... you thrive on being almost as useless as bwom. the difference, you can see bwom trying to improve and interact.
    Here it is

- - - Updated - - -

In what world is marack nice to bwon :S

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

Unvote

Vote Psycho
    I dont understand what your pointing out here can you explain a bit a read list from you today at somepoint would also be appreciated.

Did you get recruited into a nieghborhood bwon? Im asking every1

Unvote

Vote Psycho
    I definitely want to know what is interesting about this post that led to you voting me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Here it is

- - - Updated - - -

In what world is marack nice to bwon :S

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand what your pointing out here can you explain a bit a read list from you today at somepoint would also be appreciated.

Did you get recruited into a nieghborhood bwon? Im asking every1
    I was definitely thinking that Marack seems a bit nicer this game. Not as much vinegar in his posts. So I vibe with you on that.

Why not Marack? Did you see any of the things I posted about him yet?

Also, I wouldn't really categorize Marack as being quiet unless it's expected he posts way more than this. I felt like he was one of the main voices talking including Claws, Cereal and myself. Do you consider Bwon talkative?
    I'm equally happy to vote on any of the three, though I don't think it's of much benefit to just pile on one person when competing trains stand to tell us more to see where votes fall.

Did you get recruited by a nieghborizer?
    @Graeham @Psycho666Soldier

No, I did not.

Though bear in mind, not every listed role is necessarily even in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    No, I did not.

Though bear in mind, not every listed role is necessarily even in the game.
    Thats what im finding out

I'm equally happy to vote on any of the three, though I don't think it's of much benefit to just pile on one person when competing trains stand to tell us more to see where votes fall.
    I generally agree about trains, though if there's only one person per wagon, it's hardly a train. Which is why I was wondering why you wouldn't want to add more pressure to Marack.

I'm alright with it, I just wish more people would slap votes down instead of keeping their hands in their pockets until the last few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not.

3+ Year Old Account
    No Neighboring here either
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

@Xanjori @Robozerim @Marack

Were any of you nieghborized?

I generally agree about trains, though if there's only one person per wagon, it's hardly a train. Which is why I was wondering why you wouldn't want to add more pressure to Marack.

I'm alright with it, I just wish more people would slap votes down instead of keeping their hands in their pockets until the last few hours.
    I guess I'm weird but I consider even a single vote to be a 'wagon'.

Furthermore I'd rather not just follow the lead of someone else.

I'm in agreement that more people should be casting votes sooner rather than later though.

Ill vote once i get answers

I guess I'm weird but I consider even a single vote to be a 'wagon'.

Furthermore I'd rather not just follow the lead of someone else.

I'm in agreement that more people should be casting votes sooner rather than later though.
    I get that. Though being you had Marack as your list of people to vote, I don't really think that's following someone else's lead necessarily.

Regardless of where you vote, what do you think about the posts I made about Marack? Agree/Disagree?

Do you think Robo is more scummy than Marack?

I get that. Though being you had Marack as your list of people to vote, I don't really think that's following someone else's lead necessarily.

Regardless of where you vote, what do you think about the posts I made about Marack? Agree/Disagree?

Do you think Robo is more scummy than Marack?
    I think your points are fair and I'm curious to see how Marack responds to them. As an aside, I'm also hoping that Bwom answers your question...

Robo is someone I'm prone to being wary of, since he's always hard for me to read and is generally on the quieter side until he makes one of his in-depth posts explaining his reads. My concern is that someone largely taking notes and not posting their thoughts in the thread itself can quite often operate as a very cunning mafian, since one's thoughts can then be tweaked and framed to suit a particular narrative...if that makes sense?

I suppose more than anything, I'm entertaining the theory that maybe Robo is a mafian and Lora served as an easy deflection away from Robo being lynched.

Unvote

Vote Psycho
    I do not get why you voted Psycho from this post.

I think your points are fair and I'm curious to see how Marack responds to them. As an aside, I'm also hoping that Bwom answers your question...

Robo is someone I'm prone to being wary of, since he's always hard for me to read and is generally on the quieter side until he makes one of his in-depth posts explaining his reads. My concern is that someone largely taking notes and not posting their thoughts in the thread itself can quite often operate as a very cunning mafian, since one's thoughts can then be tweaked and framed to suit a particular narrative...if that makes sense?

I suppose more than anything, I'm entertaining the theory that maybe Robo is a mafian and Lora served as an easy deflection away from Robo being lynched.
    I do think that the Robo wagon had sort of begun dissolving before the lora wagon came to be, but with lora flipping town, I'm also kind of hesitant to trust my d1 read without some more activity there.

I'm at a weird spot where My strongest read on Val turned right and my least willing-to-lynch target flipped town, so I feel like my reads were probably right somewhere and were steered off the path. But I was ultimately ok with chopping lora so maybe I'm wrong on someone I gave a townpass to?

- - - Updated - - -

Just now thinking about it, I think scum killing Val confirms that there are two scum and maybe a traitor. Because I can't imagine scum killing Val if they have 3 and know there's almost never a traitor.

The other thing and part why im trying to comfirm no nieghbors is that traitor dies if not recruited pgo dies if he blasts a towny that screams balance to me

- - - Updated - - -

The cop and tracker idk about id assume 1 but shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Probably dont need a tracker if theres no nieghbors

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways this is all speculation til i get my last 3 answers

Anyways this is all speculation til i get my last 3 answers
    I'm not lying about no one neighborizing me, but let's be frank. I don't think I'd reveal my partner or the fact I was neighborized if I were.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I'm not lying about no one neighborizing me, but let's be frank. I don't think I'd reveal my partner or the fact I was neighborized if I were.
    I wasnt asking for the partner just if you were neighborized tbh the towny thing would be to not lie