Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have things to say about Marack's response in detail, but I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. But suffice to say it feels like Thou Doth Protest Too Much. The bit where he said I was throwing shit at the wall in a tone that implied he scumread me for it also doesn't quite jive with him being undecided but wary on me.

That said, I'm down to go for Xan first. Though I'm curious if you have a specific reason and if it ties to your claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Though I'm curious if you have a specific reason and if it ties to your claim.
    I just typed up all of my reasons, but it will blow the whole "word" thing wide open. So if it isn't already dead in the water, it will be. If you wanna take that risk (I assume its already dead) I will post it.

Its likely already ruined

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I just typed up all of my reasons, but it will blow the whole "word" thing wide open. So if it isn't already dead in the water, it will be. If you wanna take that risk (I assume its already dead) I will post it.
    I'm willing to take that risk because it's probably already dead

That being said. If the butterfly hasn't been ruined, it will be now. I didn't feel like revealing until someone else brought up butterfly.

I chose Xanjori the moment I saw my role. We had a shit ton of fun in the fae game. He was scum and I was 3p and we were lovers. Our chat was awesome and had a lot of game solving in it. I was also working with them on their wincon while they helped me with mine. Then I had noticed his butterfly comment which seemed wildly out of place. (If I had read it before, you bet your ass I'd have said butterfly).

I felt comfortable in my decision especially because I wanted to find out what the reward was. Xan told me he was a VT and that he got a BPV as the reward, which tracks with what I expected as a reward (maybe a 1 shot investigate power, but thats not useful for scum).

We talked a bit at night but it felt different. We were both pretty cautious with each other. I resolved to make sure that I received the reward to verify what Xanjori said or to see if it was different. I did receive the reward today but did not tell Xanjori I got it. The reward is "not" a BPV, however was close. I decided to probe a bit more and asked him if the BPV was permanent or like a one night only thing (as a perma BPV would be broken). He told me it was permanent. However, he did tell me the truth about when he received the prize which matched up with mine.

This sent up some red flags because he was lying but obviously there are many reasons why he could be so I didn't try and pounce on anything. I asked him if he wanted to talk to anyone tonight and he turned it back on me asking who I trusted to bring in. I said I trusted no one (true) and he agreed it was a good stance. Since then there hasn't been much convo, but it is heading late into his hours.

Now to the reward. The reward is the doctor power. The butterfly WAS the doctor this game, or so I assume. It makes sense especially with how PGO interacts with doctor (but doctor isn't in the game). The ability specifically states that "this acts like a doctor ability." So my thought is that this is the doctor.

This is where it enters potential tinfoil land.

Why Xanjori you ask? It goes back to my earlier questions of why the hell would scum kill Val if there is the threat of a PGO in play. What if the scum didn't have to worry about being killed by a PGO because they got a doctor ability from Xanjori? Xanjori could protect whomever was doing the kill and prevent the retaliatory kill, if Val ended up being the PGO, as some assumed.

So that is my thought process for voting on Xanjori. I was not going to release this until sometime in the afternoon tomorrow, but realized Xanjori cannot defend himself and that isn't cool, imo. So posting it now and allowing him to take his time when he is up and formulate a response.

Let me know what you guys think. Potentially valid? Crazy theory and I should shut up?

The reward has been discussed, and the butterfly fades from the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I knew that was coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thank you for the confirmation that I'm not lying about the reward. I appreciate you modfox.

- - - Updated - - -

So I have my doctor ability. Xan either still has his or used it last night.

Give it to the fox to come up with sumthing so elborate because no1 reads the rules

- - - Updated - - -

There is potential that the reward could be different things altho a highly doubt a perm bpv

- - - Updated - - -

Its not in the rc but gfs tend to have bpvs now you got me tinfoiling thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Give it to the fox to come up with sumthing so elborate because no1 reads the rules

- - - Updated - - -

There is potential that the reward could be different things altho a highly doubt a perm bpv
    Foxxi literally just stated I discussed the reward. There is no "other" reward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Its not in the rc but gfs tend to have bpvs now you got me tinfoiling thanks
    This is not a thing whatsoever.

Hmm so what to do about it i mean clearly you were lied to i cant wait to see the explanation

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i missed that on the reload

Also, can we stop with the "this is a bastard game thing." I get it. Foxxi is THE bastard mod.

That being said @Psycho666Soldier really needs to play a Foxxi bastard game.

Heh if he wants to curl in a ball in the corner and contemplate lifes meaning then yes a foxxi bastard game

3+ Year Old Account
    You guys are going to have tons if fun with my game. Hehehe
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I personally am confident in my thought process, but I have been blinded by me "wanting" to be right.

7+ Year Old Account
    I personally am confident in my thought process, but I have been blinded by me "wanting" to be right.
    I mean your thought process does seem sound. Has me upset that ive been defending Xan on his timezone shit.

Did Xan respond that he was neighbored, or did you feel we had enough people here to come out with the info?

Unvote
    Vote: Xanjori

I'm inclined to believe Cereal. I'd like to give Xanjori the opportunity to explain himself and I'd like to note that one of the possible roles is a mafia aligned version of the neighbour role. With that said, unless Xanjori stated outright that he's a Cop or some such it wouldn't make much sense for a mafia aligned neighbour to come forward in such a manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I mean your thought process does seem sound. Has me upset that ive been defending Xan on his timezone shit.

Did Xan respond that he was neighbored, or did you feel we had enough people here to come out with the info?
    Xan did not respond nor did he ask me if I wanted him to say he was or not. But, like I said, we haven't talked recently and he is likely offline. He did tell me he started a new job and his hours suck for playing this game right now.

I posted it so he had time to respond. If I posted this later on during this day, he wouldn't have that chance or at least a lot less time.

That being said. If the butterfly hasn't been ruined, it will be now. I didn't feel like revealing until someone else brought up butterfly.

I chose Xanjori the moment I saw my role. We had a shit ton of fun in the fae game. He was scum and I was 3p and we were lovers. Our chat was awesome and had a lot of game solving in it. I was also working with them on their wincon while they helped me with mine. Then I had noticed his butterfly comment which seemed wildly out of place. (If I had read it before, you bet your ass I'd have said butterfly).

I felt comfortable in my decision especially because I wanted to find out what the reward was. Xan told me he was a VT and that he got a BPV as the reward, which tracks with what I expected as a reward (maybe a 1 shot investigate power, but thats not useful for scum).

We talked a bit at night but it felt different. We were both pretty cautious with each other. I resolved to make sure that I received the reward to verify what Xanjori said or to see if it was different. I did receive the reward today but did not tell Xanjori I got it. The reward is "not" a BPV, however was close. I decided to probe a bit more and asked him if the BPV was permanent or like a one night only thing (as a perma BPV would be broken). He told me it was permanent. However, he did tell me the truth about when he received the prize which matched up with mine.

This sent up some red flags because he was lying but obviously there are many reasons why he could be so I didn't try and pounce on anything. I asked him if he wanted to talk to anyone tonight and he turned it back on me asking who I trusted to bring in. I said I trusted no one (true) and he agreed it was a good stance. Since then there hasn't been much convo, but it is heading late into his hours.

Now to the reward. The reward is the doctor power. The butterfly WAS the doctor this game, or so I assume. It makes sense especially with how PGO interacts with doctor (but doctor isn't in the game). The ability specifically states that "this acts like a doctor ability." So my thought is that this is the doctor.

This is where it enters potential tinfoil land.

Why Xanjori you ask? It goes back to my earlier questions of why the hell would scum kill Val if there is the threat of a PGO in play. What if the scum didn't have to worry about being killed by a PGO because they got a doctor ability from Xanjori? Xanjori could protect whomever was doing the kill and prevent the retaliatory kill, if Val ended up being the PGO, as some assumed.

So that is my thought process for voting on Xanjori. I was not going to release this until sometime in the afternoon tomorrow, but realized Xanjori cannot defend himself and that isn't cool, imo. So posting it now and allowing him to take his time when he is up and formulate a response.

Let me know what you guys think. Potentially valid? Crazy theory and I should shut up?
    Sound enough for me to change my vote

UNVOTE

Vote: Xanjori

Unvote

Psycho's vote puts him at L-2 and let's not speed yeet him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post

He did not unfortunately