Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I already said I am teh dumb, what more do you want?
    milk and cookies?

Maybe just yeet yourself?

I dunno. I am teh dumb fits in a lot of different scenarios, not that you saw the spill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    My bad. I get it now. >_>

Alright, as I see it there's three players who are pretty quiet. For understandable reasons, it seems, but quiet nonetheless. Robo, Xanjori and Marack. Of the three, Robo interests me the most for stacking up a lot of votes back on D1 only to shrug them off and Lora to be lynched instead. I'll concede that Robo's post with reads was decent, but I don't think Lora was given a fair chance to defend himself before the lynch happened.

So...

Vote: Robo

Let's see where this goes.
    I will repeat, half or more of the votes against me were jokes (Val said I was eating his grass, Claws because I hate Tiger ice cream), and some very active people were steadfastly against lynching me. I'd have been shocked if my train didn't die. It felt so obvious that it would happen that I wonder how you could actually find it suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    @Xanjori @Robozerim @Marack

Were any of you nieghborized?
    No, I was not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I think your points are fair and I'm curious to see how Marack responds to them. As an aside, I'm also hoping that Bwom answers your question...

Robo is someone I'm prone to being wary of, since he's always hard for me to read and is generally on the quieter side until he makes one of his in-depth posts explaining his reads. My concern is that someone largely taking notes and not posting their thoughts in the thread itself can quite often operate as a very cunning mafian, since one's thoughts can then be tweaked and framed to suit a particular narrative...if that makes sense?

I suppose more than anything, I'm entertaining the theory that maybe Robo is a mafian and Lora served as an easy deflection away from Robo being lynched.
    Can't deny he's an easy enough deflection. Seems like there's always somebody here eager to lynch him out of a dislike of him. Still not all that needed, given circumstances. I guess I'll take the compliments, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I can write up my reasons in a bit, but ill suffice to start with this.

Vote: Xanjori

I am the Town Neighborizer. (No, I didn't lie Claws. I specifically stated I was not neighborized :P)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone care to chat with me tonight?
    Well, that's interesting. You most likely are a neighborizer given you offered to prove it. Of course, we can't be sure you're not the mafia variant. Ballsy play as mafia? Do I think you'd do that? I'm not entirely sure. A small game like this could certainly be really changed by short term bluffs like that, though you weren't likely to already be lynched, even if it wasn't impossible. I'm going to be inclined to believe for now.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said. If the butterfly hasn't been ruined, it will be now. I didn't feel like revealing until someone else brought up butterfly.

I chose Xanjori the moment I saw my role. We had a shit ton of fun in the fae game. He was scum and I was 3p and we were lovers. Our chat was awesome and had a lot of game solving in it. I was also working with them on their wincon while they helped me with mine. Then I had noticed his butterfly comment which seemed wildly out of place. (If I had read it before, you bet your ass I'd have said butterfly).

I felt comfortable in my decision especially because I wanted to find out what the reward was. Xan told me he was a VT and that he got a BPV as the reward, which tracks with what I expected as a reward (maybe a 1 shot investigate power, but thats not useful for scum).

We talked a bit at night but it felt different. We were both pretty cautious with each other. I resolved to make sure that I received the reward to verify what Xanjori said or to see if it was different. I did receive the reward today but did not tell Xanjori I got it. The reward is "not" a BPV, however was close. I decided to probe a bit more and asked him if the BPV was permanent or like a one night only thing (as a perma BPV would be broken). He told me it was permanent. However, he did tell me the truth about when he received the prize which matched up with mine.

This sent up some red flags because he was lying but obviously there are many reasons why he could be so I didn't try and pounce on anything. I asked him if he wanted to talk to anyone tonight and he turned it back on me asking who I trusted to bring in. I said I trusted no one (true) and he agreed it was a good stance. Since then there hasn't been much convo, but it is heading late into his hours.

Now to the reward. The reward is the doctor power. The butterfly WAS the doctor this game, or so I assume. It makes sense especially with how PGO interacts with doctor (but doctor isn't in the game). The ability specifically states that "this acts like a doctor ability." So my thought is that this is the doctor.

This is where it enters potential tinfoil land.

Why Xanjori you ask? It goes back to my earlier questions of why the hell would scum kill Val if there is the threat of a PGO in play. What if the scum didn't have to worry about being killed by a PGO because they got a doctor ability from Xanjori? Xanjori could protect whomever was doing the kill and prevent the retaliatory kill, if Val ended up being the PGO, as some assumed.

So that is my thought process for voting on Xanjori. I was not going to release this until sometime in the afternoon tomorrow, but realized Xanjori cannot defend himself and that isn't cool, imo. So posting it now and allowing him to take his time when he is up and formulate a response.

Let me know what you guys think. Potentially valid? Crazy theory and I should shut up?
    Interesting. I could see that, sure, though it is pure speculation that the butterfly was the doctor, so to speak. It could just as easily be a random prize from a list. Xanjori is still definitely a person of interest with this information.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and if it were a BPV, it would work effectively the same way for the mafia as the doctor: they could attack without fear of a PGO.

Interesting. I could see that, sure, though it is pure speculation that the butterfly was the doctor, so to speak. It could just as easily be a random prize from a list. Xanjori is still definitely a person of interest with this information.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and if it were a BPV, it would work effectively the same way for the mafia as the doctor: they could attack without fear of a PGO.
    I am confident it acted as the doctor. The ability specifically states "this acts as a doctor ability." I asked if this meant that I cannot protect myself again tomorrow if I got the prize. I got a yes as a response stating it is functionally exactly as a doctor would.

That leads me to believe the prize was the same across the entire board.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am confident it acted as the doctor. The ability specifically states "this acts as a doctor ability." I asked if this meant that I cannot protect myself again tomorrow if I got the prize. I got a yes as a response stating it is functionally exactly as a doctor would.

That leads me to believe the prize was the same across the entire board.
    I'd need to see the way it was worded precisely, both your question and the answer, to be so sure myself, but directly quoting such things is usually a no no in these games.

Im curious that xan hasnt come in as of yet perhaps hes just gunna ignore thread now

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    But yes, for people who like to build/balance games, now this changes things. The butterfly was the doctor so that was a neutral PR for this setup.

It also makes me believe we have a PGO, unless the doctor text was put in there to throw us off.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, let me rephrase. It was neutral to get, but favored town due to sheer numbers.

I just cannot see Foxxi putting in something that scum can get but can't use (since no town killing roles outside PGO)

- - - Updated - - -

This also means my chat is not dissolving tonight because you bet your ass I'm using this shit on me. So I will have to pick someone worthy to join me.
    It does suggest the presence of a PGO, but that doesn't mean it would be useless in the absence of one, since it prevents town from having a chance at preventing a kill which is very useful.

Im curious that xan hasnt come in as of yet perhaps hes just gunna ignore thread now
    He is not awake. This is his sleepy time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd need to see the way it was worded precisely, both your question and the answer, to be so sure myself, but directly quoting such things is usually a no no in these games.
    I went back to check the wording when I posted that. I did not directly copy/paste but the word exactly was used. Not that it matters now, but ill have the chat opened at the end of the game so you can review.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at robo i dont think he mentions xan at all however i litterly just did a quick skim so i could be wrong
    Not entirely true, though not far off. To repost my stuff on him...first from the player thoughts I listed

"Xan: Has the curse of a conflicting time zone and/or schedule. Not a lot of interaction as a result which results in lower post counts only made even worse because so many posts are merged into 1 when others don't post between them. Neutral. Not unwilling to vote against him, but I have no particular feelings on him being town or scum."

And second from my who I'm willing to lynch list post:

"The willing to lynch:
    Bwon, Graeham, Xanjori"

He was in the category for my most willing to be lynched. However, of the three he was the one I least wanted to lynch, and I definitely didn't vote for him. That, I freely admit, is exactly the sort of thing I'm willing to do as mafia to my allies: say I don't trust them or am wiling to vote against them, but don't have them be my first choice for voting against.

It does suggest the presence of a PGO, but that doesn't mean it would be useless in the absence of one, since it prevents town from having a chance at preventing a kill which is very useful.
    You are correct. I just think most of our players wouldn't think of it that way "this is preventing town" if they got something they couldn't use in it's intended way. But you are absolutely correct that I did not consider that either.

He is not awake. This is his sleepy time.
    Yeah. It's 2:30AM for me and I think he's an hour or two ahead so it's probably going to be a while until he shows up...if he shows up, that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think your giving robo too much wiggle room
    He should totally tighten the straps, might be better for all involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Just promise not to force feed me tiger ice cream when I'm fully pinned down.

He should totally tighten the straps, might be better for all involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Just promise not to force feed me tiger ice cream when I'm fully pinned down.
    Robo you aren't posting in your fanfic blog anymore. Wrong tab!

The real reason Robo mourns the loss of QuickTopic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, crap! At least I didn't get to the part where Lysah in a Rainbow Dash costume enters and starts shaming me for being a very very bad sheep. Phew, that was a close one.

Ah, crap! At least I didn't get to the part where Lysah in a Rainbow Dash costume enters and starts shaming me for being a very very bad sheep. Phew, that was a close one.
    Screaming morons?!?

3+ Year Old Account
    Am I in the fanfic?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Am I in the fanfic?
    Do you have anything to contribute to the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    In seriousness....Xanjori seems the clear choice for a lynch today as things currently stand.

Bwon- I am currently inclined to believe she is town, though it's not a strong read. Feels like she just doesn't have info she's acting on at all.
    Cereal- There's a chance it's a helluva scum neighborizer play, but I doubt he'd have been so ballsy. I am inclined to believe he is town.
    Claws- Slight lean town for the moment, but some paranoia is in the back of my mind.
    Graeham- Has a thing against me this game. Using my failed train as ammo against me, and I've stated multiple times now why I think that is a big nothing burger. I don't really trust him either, but perhaps it's just a hint of OMGUS.
    Marack- I've seen a fair bit of activity, he's definitely playing and all, but gut feel doesn't trust it fully.
    Psycho- I don't believe he is mafia. If he is mafia and has been this forceful, then kudos to you, buddy. No chance of lynching at this stage.
    Xanjori- duh

So...if we assume Xan is mafia, I'd put a tentative guess at either Graeham or Marack as the 2nd member. Failing that, maybe Bwon or Claws.

Oh! I just had a thought. I had been assuming that the mafia had attacked Val in the hopes he was a traitor, which would mean the mafia certainly only has 2 members, but if we assume the mafia could protect themselves, it's just as likely to assume they didn't believe he was a traitor and merely suspected he was the PGO and wanted to get rid of him while they could do so safely. If that's the case, it's very possible they have a 3 man team.

- - - Updated - - -

And if there is a PGO, a three man team seems even more likely.

- - - Updated - - -

And if they are a 3 man team, then a mafia could make a big play to win the game tonight by forcing a lynch on a non mafian to be 3/7, then get a kill tonight for 3/6. Hmmm...

A 3 man straight scum team just seems like a lot but I can see it being played that way.

I love the idea of the traitor the way it is but the rolecard just seems off and it sticks with me. But the traitor is possibly a self-resolving issue.

But yeah today is potentially a mylo situation.

Omg bois i got a penta on league i havent done that in like 2 years im just that bad

- - - Updated - - -

The dopamine is full throttle