Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Eternal Augment Rune - New augment rune available for 40,000 gold at Exalted with The Enlightened.

Why dont they get us players - Why first add these items now again for what...3rd exspansion in row. Poor raiders who bought the crap all expansion long.

Pelagos, the LFBG character, becoming "The Arbiter" ... that sounds so ironic for the times we live in

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    So raid tier and set bonus will not be disable in M+? I dont do any raid but how far behind will i be compear to people with set-bonus etc? I mostly do pugs will they kick me for not have set-bonus etc? Ofc i can always make my own group but still.
    You can get tier sets from the mythic plus weekly vault soon after the season starts so you can get full tier set without having to raid.

So raid tier and set bonus will not be disable in M+? I dont do any raid but how far behind will i be compear to people with set-bonus etc? I mostly do pugs will they kick me for not have set-bonus etc? Ofc i can always make my own group but still.
    good thing people in M+ will be able to earn teir sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    This has always bothered me with M+ and Legion Sets back then, getting punished for not doing raid content in content that isn't about raiding. By punished I mean being declined for not raiding even though my ilvl and skill is the same as others. Maybe they can add M+ sets for 10.0, but I won't be playing WoW anytime if my endgame of choice is like this. BFA was my favorite expansion simply because doing m+ was an actual viable and fair endgame. Sure, there was a trinket or weapon that was better than a M+ variant, but not by huge margin like sets gonna be. 1-2% opposed to 10-20% with sets.
    "viable and fair endgame"

Yeah, totally fair if you just have to run m+ for gearing, doesnt matter if you want doing pvp or raiding.

M+ in bfa was overtuned as fck.

Sylvanas is found guilty and sentenced to 10 years of renewal.

"Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season Three (New) Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 1850 during Shadowlands Season Two. Title Reward: PH [TBD]. Account Wide.
    Shadowlands Keystone Explorer: Season Three (New) Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 900 during Shadowlands Season Three. Account Wide.
    Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season Three (New) Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 2500 during Shadowlands Season Two. Mount Reward: Wastewarped Deathwalker. Account Wide."

Nice typo blizzard, small indie company
    Wouldnt be surprised if this isnt fixed before release and it even bugs out when its live and we cannot get that rating for a season because the season is already gone and therefore cannot upgrade any items

Quote Originally Posted by deathsreaper View Post
    You can get tier sets from the mythic plus weekly vault soon after the season starts so you can get full tier set without having to raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    good thing people in M+ will be able to earn teir sets.
    Oh i see. Out of 4 responds only you 2 actally answer my question! Thanks for the responds!

Cool you can earn tier set from M+ as well!

OMFG THEY HAVE NEW LOADING SCREENS... has there been any player in the history of WoW that was influenced to keep playing the game because of a loading screen?. Putting this up on the page like it's content is like putting a picture of meat on my sandwich and expecting me to be happy to eat it.

So guessing Slyvannas survives Jailer fight and then goes to be judged by tyranda.

That would be a good end if we knew she isn't just going to spare Slyvannas.

Oh i see. Out of 4 responds only you 2 actally answer my question! Thanks for the responds!

Cool you can earn tier set from M+ as well!
    yep, after a set amount of time in 9.2 the forge of... i cant remember the name, will become available, allowing M+ and PVP players to convert their gear into teir set pieces. (how exactly this works if you replace the item with the equivalent tier piece of the same ilvl, or if the item literally just gets the set bonuses added to it, idk)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    OMFG THEY HAVE NEW LOADING SCREENS... has there been any player in the history of WoW that was influenced to keep playing the game because of a loading screen?. Putting this up on the page like it's content is like putting a picture of meat on my sandwich and expecting me to be happy to eat it.
    they datamined stuff from ptr so they put everything of interest they find, including the loading screens, cause we are both going to see them a lot, and also they are rather nice, lots of people make it them their wallpapers...

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    "Conduits for Free (New) Increase your attunement to the Shadowlands, learning all Conduits and raising them to item level 252. 2 sec cast."

Honestly was only expecting 226, this is quite nice catch-up to have, especially since it seems it will drop with the patch drop.
    Yup, this is very nice as a returning player. Maw farming is actually quite enjoyable in those rift farming groups, but I'm happy to not have to do it.

Some of those trinkets look like a LOT of fun!

So, the broken jailer prototype.. Do you guys think there's gonna be a moment of clarity and "Im so sorry I did all this" from the jailer, or what do you think the purpose of this old version of him is?

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    some people literaly get off on complaining i swear,but out of all the things out there,you pick...loading screens,something that is always happening,wut?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroPup View Post
    How do people like the Winter Queen, etc not have a major existential crisis when they discover discarded versions of themselves. They're all basically machines. Kill the Winter Queen, it's cool, we'll just print another.
    they dont cause they dont come to the raid with us, but im sure they would if they did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    So, the broken jailer prototype.. Do you guys think there's gonna be a moment of clarity and "Im so sorry I did all this" from the jailer, or what do you think the purpose of this old version of him is?
    we are pretty sure this is actually not a broken jailer prototype, but him dead. as the prorotype has his runes on it, the runes that... the primus put on him to hold him within the maw. which means this protoyype is him, so this might be him after he dies in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    I think is not an pld version but he, himself, after defeated in the raid with no power at all.-

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    So you suggest they shouldn't release it...?
    Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    I understand your statement, but since they cant use a time machine, what was the right moment to implement the incubbus then?
    the point is it feels like they didn't do it because we wanted, but rather because they were forced to use it as a scapegoat (as with a lot of recent changes, some of them straight up stupid).

imagine you have been asking your parents for that one toy for christmas which they had been ignoring for years and eventually they only give it to you because the police knocked on their door for domestic abuse and now they need to make appearances so they don't end up in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    imagine you have been asking your parents for that one toy for christmas which they had been ignoring for years and eventually they only give it to you because the police knocked on their door for domestic abuse and now they need to make appearances so they don't end up in jail.
    That's the thing - I didn't ask for it. In reality, few people did - only those who play warlocks, and most certainly not all of them. So it seems rather far fetched that they specifically decided to release it now to make a couple of people happy. Rather, it was already in the making and the timing may seem bad, but I ask again: what should they do? NOT release it at all? Wait a couple of years more until people forget? Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    the point is it feels like they didn't do it because we wanted, but rather because they were forced to use it as a scapegoat (as with a lot of recent changes, some of them straight up stupid).

Yeah I understand. You really would not appreciate that toy at that moment.

That aside, I welcome every extra visual in the game. Let them come... dont mind reason.