Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Metzen was never as obsessed as Danuser. And at least Thrall was a good guy character as opposed to an evil betraying bitch.

We couldn't keep Garrosh as Horde leader because he wasn't being nice to the Alliance, too many people whined, but now a truly evil character is getting away with way worse?
    Sylvanas has boobs, so she sells t-shirts and body pillows, of which Danuser has built a fort.

@Varodoc Remember, the message of Warcraft to the Alliance for twenty years is "Victims shouldn't seek justice."
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Metzen was never as obsessed as Danuser. And at least Thrall was a good guy character as opposed to an evil betraying bitch.

We couldn't keep Garrosh as Horde leader because he wasn't being nice to the Alliance, too many people whined, but now a truly evil character is getting away with way worse?
    I'm sure it has a lot more to do with what killed Caien. and then he hooked up with Voljin and Sylvanas.

Whether he insulted the Alliance or not doesn't matter.

Not even gonna watch but for sanity's sake I will believe the people saying that its fake.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they have a choice at this point. The impression I got from the video where both Sylvanas' are talking to each other is that the good part of her soul has been restored and she is pretty much an entirely different person at this point. It would be like if you put switched the minds of a serial killer with an innocent person's midn and then still executed the original body of the serial killer.

Don't kid yourselves. As if Tyrande won't spare Sylvanas anyway. She'll probably say something along the lines of "I won't kill you, because then I'd be just like you" as it's the most low effort, juvenile, naive writing they can do and Blizz nowadays goes only for the bottom of the barrel stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    We don't know if she's gonna get away with it, the voice lines in OP's link is a forgery, they probably aren't in the right sequence and even so Tyrande is only talking about the Horde's role in her people's demise and not Sylvanas. Furthermore the first part is more than likely linked to a whole separate conversation.
    its forgery right.

But it isn't already know from dialogues after the raid that Sylvanus was banned to shadowlands and she will be searching for Nathanos?

Im leaning to believe Tyrande will just ban her to the maw and her penalty would be free from the maw, every soul she condem there, which is a lame way to save her from soul disintegration and let a hook to bring her in the future, which is def something Danuser would want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I think the even more annoying thing that we have to accept is that we'll have to forgive the entire Forsaken faction, or at least a vast majority of them. Because who knows how many of them were killed by Arthas with Frostmourne (he was literally hunting human survivors for sport), so who knows how many had their souls split.

So in short what this means is that not just Sylvanas, but the entire Forsaken faction, are now white-washed of all the atrocities and despicable human experimentation they have been carrying out since Classic.
    That's rich, coming from you, the greatest hypocrite on this site. While Sylvanas deserves death more than any other, every edgy elf is only a step behind. The average Forsaken is significantly less awful than either of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its forgery right.

But it isn't already know from dialogues after the raid that Sylvanus was banned to shadowlands and she will be searching for Nathanos?

Im leaning to believe Tyrande will just ban her to the maw and her penalty would be free from the maw, every soul she condem there, which is a lame way to save her from soul disintegration and let a hook to bring her in the future, which is def something Danuser would want to.
    Damn that sounds like something he would do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDQcEW40vM

What in the world. It just keeps getting stranger.
    It's not strange, because of the path Tyrande chooses when Elune gives her a choice and she finally controls the power of the Night Warrior.

It would not make sense if she doesn't forgive in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I think the even more annoying thing that we have to accept is that we'll have to forgive the entire Forsaken faction, or at least a vast majority of them. Because who knows how many of them were killed by Arthas with Frostmourne (he was literally hunting human survivors for sport), so who knows how many had their souls split.

So in short what this means is that not just Sylvanas, but the entire Forsaken faction, are now white-washed of all the atrocities and despicable human experimentation they have been carrying out since Classic.

That is par for the course with Blizzard btw.

Somehow Blizzard was able to white-wash Grommash and the Mag'har and turn the DRAENEI of all people into the villainous faction, that's how much they love the Horde and want to white-wash them of everything.

So in other words Tyrande won't forgive just Sylvanas, she'll forgive the entire Horde too and will not seek retribution.
    Wether their souls were split or not, they should be moved to their deserved afterlives because we're supposedly fighting the Jailer to prevent him from "breaking the cycle". The only part of the cycle known to us untill now is the way the Shadowlands operate in general and how the souls of mortals end up sorted into the afterlife that they've deserved. All of this is logically postulated by Blizzard's own writing, but you should keep your expectations low.

Tyrande forgiving Sylvanas should be isolated from the entirety of the Alliance forgiving her and it should also be isolated from the Horde forgiving the Forsaken. It is high time the Horde evicts the Jailer's experiments from its ranks and it is high time that they find their purpose in anything but interfeering with the living.

With the Forsaken leaving the Horde, the night elves should leave the Alliance because not only have they done almost nothing for the rest of the Alliance, but they've instead dragged it into the Blood Wars, while continously complaining that nobody is helping them.

The Forsaken should, more or less, be collectively deported to Revendreth for attonement and they can then assume the role of Venthyr themselves, provided they reach that stage. The ones who don't belong to Revendreth could go to Maldraxxus and in ample cases the Maw itself, though it is a mystery as to who is going to run that place once the Jailer is defeated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its forgery right.

I can already see it... a new player scenario incoming: copy/pasted Val'sharah scenario with Tyrande and Malfurion, where we ride together with Sylvanas as she shouts out "My love! Where are you?!" lol
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2022-01-12 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Don't kid yourselves. As if Tyrande won't spare Sylvanas anyway. She'll probably say something along the lines of "I won't kill you, because then I'd be just like you" as it's the most low effort, juvenile, naive writing they can do and Blizz nowadays goes only for the bottom of the barrel stuff.
    That could also be the just-as-terrible "I will leave you alive as living with the memories of all your killings is a worse punishment than death".

Fake or not, we all know it's coming one way or another. They will push down her redemption on our throat even if it costs throwing out every logic on the window...

Imagine forgiving Hi**er and turning him into a (semi)accepted politician again after WW2....

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    What can you expect from Danuser? He can't have all the other characters hate his favorite character...

It's like Metzen and Thrall all over again.
    What can you expect from average people not reading or paying attention to fake reports by random trolls on the forums... Just be "typo" on the tittle says it all.

3+ Year Old Account
    I thought there was datamined something that Tyrande will attack Sylvanas or something
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Lets be fair as talented as Danuser is he couldn't have ruined warcraft's story all by himself it would have been a team effort. Lets make sure all the current narrative writing team gets the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Wether their souls were split or not, they should be moved to their deserved afterlives because we're supposedly fighting the Jailer to prevent him from "breaking the cycle". The only part of the cycle known to us untill now is the way the Shadowlands operate in general and how the souls of mortals end up sorted into the afterlife that they've deserved. All of this is logically postulated by Blizzard's own writing, but you should keep your expectations low.

Tyrande forgiving Sylvanas should be isolated from the entirety of the Alliance forgiving her and it should also be isolated from the Horde forgiving the Forsaken. It is high time the Horde evicts the Jailer's experiments from its ranks and it is high time that they find their purpose in anything but interfeering with the living.

With the Forsaken leaving the Horde, the night elves should leave the Alliance because not only have they done almost nothing for the rest of the Alliance, but they've instead dragged it into the Blood Wars, while continously complaining that nobody is helping them.

The Forsaken should, more or less, be collectively deported to Revendreth for attonement and they can then assume the role of Venthyr themselves, provided they reach that stage. The ones who don't belong to Revendreth could go to Maldraxxus and in ample cases the Maw itself, though it is a mystery as to who is going to run that place once the Jailer is defeated.

- - - Updated - - -

I can already see it... a new player scenario incoming: copy/pasted Val'sharah scenario with Tyrande and Malfurion, where we ride together with Sylvanas as she shouts out "My love! Where are you?!" lol
    The people that were slaughtered by the Forsaken in the Fourth War didn't go to their "deserved afterlives". They deserve to rot in the same hell they condemned their victims to.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Why does Sylvanas choose her own judge? And where is Genn? Wasn't she his archnemesis after what happened in Gilneas?

Here is the thing. The OP's lines are not accurate. However, did anyone say to themselves when they heard them, "This is impossible there is no way the story would ever play out this way." The reality is it is entirely plausible that Shadowlands ends with Tyrande and Sylvanas hugging it out.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can reveal the truth of the situation.

Tyrande will send Sylvanas to bed without any supper and no dessert for being a bad girl. Huzzah, justice has been meted out for the genocide of one of Azeroths oldest races.