Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sorry for the delay, I didn't expect the night phase to be over so quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'm gonna be honest, the more I think about it, the more I think it's just Bwon. It explains Marack's frustration directed at her and his general choice to throw in the towel, and Bwon has this fixation with voting/sussing me that feels unearned - like she was just following the direction of her partner who had been trying to push me the whole game.

Also the fact Bwon has not been able to really explain a single read, when I'm pretty sure she was able to have even the most basic of reasons for her own reads last time I saw her play as town.
    If Marack's the traitor, how would this work? Not that I don't have my misgivings about Bwom due to the lack of an answer to your question even when repeatedly questioned...unless you're suggesting that the traitor would know who the members of the scum team were in advance of being recruited?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    There's a pretty good chance of that but would bwon have recruited marack? Like i suppose they could of input it in before xan was lynched in those few mins but i doubt bwon would of recruited him if it was her by herself i mean there's always a first time for these things i guess
    I imagine if Xan was making a strong enough point of trying to find the traitor, then maybe.

But I dunno, I'm not married to it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I didn't expect the night phase to be over so quickly!

If Marack's the traitor, how would this work? Not that I don't have my misgivings about Bwom due to the lack of an answer to your question even when repeatedly questioned...unless you're suggesting that the traitor would know who the members of the scum team were in advance of being recruited?
    That's what the rolecard says

That's what the rolecard says
    Fair enough. I went to go check and you're correct!

Still waiting to hear who you recruited and if they can comfirm

If bwons what towns feeling i can get behind it however i think we should also consider others aswell incase it backfires

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marack now that you won (im assuming) whos xans partner xD

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh i doubt i would fully trust this answer anyways but doesnt hurt to have a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Still waiting to hear who you recruited and if they can comfirm

If bwons what towns feeling i can get behind it however i think we should also consider others aswell incase it backfires

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marack now that you won (im assuming) whos xans partner xD

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh i doubt i would fully trust this answer anyways but doesnt hurt to have a laugh
    Does it matter who I recruited? Unless you think that I am scum and wanted to yeet Xanjori to make myself super safe?

- - - Updated - - -

So going into today:

We currently have 7 people alive. 5 town and 2 scum (presuming, of course, Marack is the traitor). After today and tonight, it should drop down to 4 town and 1 scum (barring WIFOM).

That leaves us with 1 misyeet and bringing it down to the final 3.

We are in a pretty decent spot. If we can knock it down to, it has to be one of these two people, then we should win.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Does it matter who I recruited? Unless you think that I am scum and wanted to yeet Xanjori to make myself super safe?
    It probably goes without saying, though please don't reveal it. Other than giving Marack the opportunity to say his piece, I don't see much point in trying to go over everything during this day phase because it just risks giving the remaining mafian the ammo needed to carve out a route to victory. Basically by learning what buttons to push, who to play against each other and so on.

You're in a prime position to make a solid play, though such is lessened if you take away elements of mystery that can allow you to catch someone out.

This is actually why im so curious as youve only had 1 nieghbor that being scum wouldnt be hard to fake to get all the towny points i figured id ask one last time to comfirm you are indeed a nieghborizer and leave it at that.

If by chance your the god father no1 is likly gunna find you specifically unless your caught in a lie.

Im just tying up loose ends to set my mind at ease

- - - Updated - - -

Plus youve been known to make gambles once youve figured a role most likely isnt in game

- - - Updated - - -

If ppl dont want to look at this as an option ill drop it but im more of a safe then sorry kind

I don't think Cereal is a liar or a mafia neighborizer. That avenue is not worth your time and will lose the game.

It's in Grae/Bwon/Claws for me. Roughly in that order.

Yet just a few posts prior you said this:

I'm gonna be honest, the more I think about it, the more I think it's just Bwon.
    I'm fine with being lynched tomorrow if it proves my innocence, but then that could very well lead to a mafian victory if either you or Cereal are actually the remaining mafian. It all works out nicely for either of you in such a situation, since enough doubt has been seeded to make Bwon, Claws or myself a viable lynch with Robo sort of just cruising by at the moment.

Yet just a few posts prior you said this:

I'm fine with being lynched tomorrow if it proves my innocence, but then that could very well lead to a mafian victory if either you or Cereal are actually the remaining mafian. It all works out nicely for either of you in such a situation, since enough doubt has been seeded to make Bwon, Claws or myself a viable lynch with Robo sort of just cruising by at the moment.
    I think Robo is town because I think part of Marack giving up was that my reads were more on point than not. So I feel like my read on Robo saying he's probably town after reading Xan for spew is probably correct.

I also said rough order. It's more likely to be between you and Bwon in my eyes, but I'm not 100% ready to rule out Claws.

I still think Bwon is more likely than you, but I can see the points made about Bwon not targeting Marack

We smashing marack today yes yes?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think Cereal is a liar or a mafia neighborizer. That avenue is not worth your time and will lose the game.

Hope this ages well cuz i feel knowing was better then not but eh

- - - Updated - - -

I mean im Assuming the gf will likly come up as other if a cop were to check him out so how do you find him if you dont catch him in a lie and tracking is likely useless aswell if either are in game

- - - Updated - - -

But its cool ill just nvm then

We smashing marack today yes yes?

- - - Updated - - -

Hope this ages well cuz i feel knowing was better then not but eh

- - - Updated - - -

I mean im Assuming the gf will likly come up as other if a cop were to check him out so how do you find him if you dont catch him in a lie and tracking is likely useless aswell if either are in game

- - - Updated - - -

But its cool ill just nvm then
    I could run a case on you for an awful post in hindsight

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna argue over a post? I will write up that argument like I did Xan. It would be much smaller of course.

I could run a case on you for an awful post in hindsight

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna argue over a post? I will write up that argument like I did Xan. It would be much smaller of course.
    Feel free throw the game

- - - Updated - - -

I dont really care anyways its annoying and tiresome to argue this psyxho/cereal duo so likely if either are scum its a lose

Its my sons bday i got better things to do

vote marack

Vote: Marack

Just to make sure no shenanigans happen and the Lynch gets wasted

Shenanigans? We're still a fair way off of the deadline, aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Ok umm...

Probably Val, Lora and Claws

I will admit though, you feel weird to me in this game.
    Noted that Bwon suddenly dropped the explained read on me and Robo near the end of the phase and just parroted the low-hanging fruit of the phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Robo is also kinda... not active. Same with Xan, so its also kinda mean too
    @Bwon When you said this, were you calling Can scummy for not being active, or were you saying it's mean to vote him for not being active?

- - - Updated - - -

Bwon makes a couple comments about certain posts being meant for scum chat and I can't help but feel that's just some parroted buzz words that show Bwon wasn't actually trying to think about what she was saying.

I know that's something expected, but it feels like she had a bit of thought process beginning d1, and then she goes into sort of a holding pattern.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, there's a Scum Neighbourer? Hmm..

Well I guess I know what to do now

Vote Cereal

- - - Updated - - -

You sure? Look at his quote to me lol
    Also, this post where she's quick to call Cereal the scum neighborizer, which again feels like following Xan's lead who was trying to hail mary Cereal.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, it's been a while since we've all played together and I was excited to help try and put theories forward.
    I came across this on Xan's side, but Grae's response doesn't feel fabricated

- - - Updated - - -

I just woke up, so bear with me...

I see that there's another six pages and we're still only on D1!

I'm not really seeing what some other people are seeing in regards to Psycho. What exactly is it that is the point of suspicion? If it's the reading Val as Town, then that doesn't make much sense to me because I did the same thing earlier on as well.
    This could come off as pocketing, but if Grae is partnered with Xan, knowing that Cereal is open to voting me, and I think Claws at this point, too? I don't know why he'd take the hardline stance that he did. I've been wrestling with this post for a while, but with Xan's flip, it feels even more towny.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

A joke vote is a joke vote, after all.

Had Robo not shown up and posted, I'd have been inclined to join the push on him but as it stands I'd rather keep him around to see one of his analysis posts. I'm a little undecided on Cereal and for all the talk of Psycho supposedly flip-flopping that doesn't strike me as the case. I'm admittedly a little bias, since Psycho was one of the only people vouching for me in a previous game when I was town and being painted as scum...but even if I put that bias aside, I'm just not seeing anything overly suspicious.
    This also just feels like a real feeling conjured by being town and seeing me in a similar situation. Not unfakeable, but seems like something a wolf wouldn't think to say as readily as a townie.

- - - Updated - - -

You, for having a gun to my head. :

More seriously, despite defending him earlier...I'd have to say Val. If only because despite his controversial statement that is basically 'Peak Val' as I stated, he hasn't really shown up to do much and other people are defending him and sort of shielding him from consequences without much input from Val himself.
    Solid read/take and also points for wanting to chop a traitor candidate

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, so, hopefully this doesn't make me sound super paranoid but Cereal opened up with this as part of his post:

In isolation, I wouldn't blink twice in response but as it happens, I recall Xanjori also making a statement about a butterfly back on D1:

That's one hell of a coincidence. Maybe there's nothing to it, but I can't help but wonder if it's not some sort of code for 'recruit me'.

I'm about to go back and look if there's any other posts containing a mention of a butterfly.
    This feels like the sort of thing that just doesn't really make sense as a ploy now knowing what we do about what went down in Cereal and Xan's neighborhood. Sure, it would be a good thing to look like you're solving too deep, but if he's partnered with Xan, he knows the truth about the butterfly thing and probably doesn't just give up on it the moment someone says "look at the opening post."

He knows it's gonna lead to that eventually, and it's too elaborate for me to think it was some intentional attempt at looking clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Xanjori

I'm inclined to believe Cereal. I'd like to give Xanjori the opportunity to explain himself and I'd like to note that one of the possible roles is a mafia aligned version of the neighbour role. With that said, unless Xanjori stated outright that he's a Cop or some such it wouldn't make much sense for a mafia aligned neighbour to come forward in such a manner.
    Before this point, Grae doesn't have much to say about Xan. He includes him in the quiet/inactive bunch that he plans to lynch in, and he lists him as three names to vote before choosing to vote Robo over him. So like...it's arguable he's planning for Xan to go down but trying to steer the direction elsewhere.

But it's clear Xan was actually trying to form an argument to get out of being chopped and his partner was hoping it would work out. That's why Xan apologized about not being able to make an argument.

So for Grae to vote Xan this easily, even with the caveat that he wants Xan to explain himself, I think this looks decent for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, going through Grae's ISO, I think he looks pretty clean. It's not impossible for him to be partnered with Xan, but it feels like his posts often went against whatever agenda Xan was working toward, and I'm just not really seeing it.

So I feel pretty comfortable with it being between Bwon/Claws. I want to go through Claws' ISO before the phase ends to get an official opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I will say Claws getting pissy before peacing out from the thread felt kind of fishy

I will say this sumwhat team game feels more like a dictatorship of 2 players

We have 2 players basically decide everything 2 ppl that have been basically useless me constantly getting shut down with any idea i bring up and 1 player that comes in for an info dump once and awhile.

Yall wanna lynch me or nk me feel free shrug

We have 2 players basically decide everything 2 ppl that have been basically useless me constantly getting shut down with any idea i bring up and 1 player that comes in for an info dump once and awhile.

Then you contribute more, lol. Your idea about me being the Mafia Neighborizor is just a bad theory which I why I shut it down. I would like to win this game.

Then you contribute more, lol. Your idea about me being the Mafia Neighborizor is just a bad theory which I why I shut it down. I would like to win this game.
    The idea wasnt that your a mafia neighborizer the idea was you were just straight mafia and lied about the nieghborhood how dense can you be

Yes, I shut down your idea about me being mafia because its a distraction.

By recruiting Marack, scum actually gave us an extra day to discuss, so I think we should use it and not just yeet him.