Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Lmao "die".
    It's cute that your figures stop right before the 9.1 drought, bobby kotick's shinanigans & Endwalker's release

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidlogger View Post
    Looks like they included the animation of what happens to Sylvanas after her trial.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Portergau...34092678316032

She jumps into the Maw and Tyrande’s owl follows her.
    If she will be farming Stygia for eternity, people should be satisfied.

Looks like they included the animation of what happens to Sylvanas after her trial.

Bungie jump! Heh.

I'll take it. At least it shoves her offscreen.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    It's cute that your figures stop right before the 9.1 drought, bobby kotick's shinanigans & Endwalker's release
    The 4th quarter isn’t out yet it’s literally impossible to do a y/Y comparison with 2021.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-01-12 at 06:38 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I'd go ahead and quote this post when the next report comes out and is undoubtedly just as profitable as ever, but I get the feeling that, like with your "They aren't even using Sylvanas' voice lines in 9.2!!!!" and "Blizzard said power wasn't going to be tied to rep!!!", you'd just get embarrassed about being objectively wrong about a thing and not reply anyway, so there's not much point.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    I'd rather have Broken, Tuskarr, Taunka, [REDACTED] races instead.
    Nah, players clearly want boring blue man group as an allied race instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Well, I am pretty confident that they actually prefer them over a junkie Draenei, walrus man and bovine man.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I would much rather have playable spirit healers than Broken and Tuskarr. A race being old and classic does not make it objectively better.

You really don't think Broken would get massive shit for being "Ugly Draenei" by casual fans? Despite them being the OGs?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, I am pretty confident that they actually prefer them over a junkie Draenei, walrus man and bovine man.
    I'm being sarcastic. Of course, most players will want to play as humans but with blue skin. It's like void elves all over again. Nobody cares about originality, most players only want bland humans or bland elves.
    Last edited by BaumanKing; 2022-01-12 at 07:15 PM.

I'm being sarcastic. Of course, most players will want to play as humans but with blue skin. It's like void elves all over again. Nobody cares about originality, most players only want bland humans or bland elves.
    Also this. Remember that people screamed for fifteen years so that white elf boys and girls could stand next to humans in Stormwind.

7+ Year Old Account

Comdemned to an eternity of farming maw dailies.
    The ultimate torment.

Jokes aside, it's weird we aren't getting a cinematic for that tho.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-01-12 at 07:22 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

All things considered it isn't that bad, if she's saving souls and looking for Nathanos, we could even consider it a callback to Alleria and Turalyon

Regarding allied races I still think some kyrian will join the alliance and some venthyr the horde (being color coded)

That glave downgraded to trial of the champion daggers? RIP

- - - Updated - - -

9.2 has very little content compared to other expansion's final major patches. It's hard to be optimistic.
    She already had that dagger before though.
    Maybe she still has the glaive. Or the glaive was associated to the night warrior and she doesn't wield it anymore. Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The ultimate torment.

That may happen after the cinematic, which is just Tyrande and Sylvanas talking. We have yet to get any dialog of them speaking DURING the "judgement".

If not, then it's because the budget went to the Sylvanas intro/inevitable Arthas + Anduin cinematic and then the Jailer defeat cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The ultimate torment.

What's actually weird is how they seem to be intentionally drip-feeding Sylvanas' storyline spoilers bit by bit.

What's actually weird is how they seem to be intentionally drip-feeding Sylvanas' storyline spoilers bit by bit.
    The storyline drives people actually crazy, they want to end it ASAP. Its probably the only storyline the majority actually is invested in within the patch.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So what's left to testing/not implemented yet? Only two stuff I can think of are M+ season and some kind of catch up gear (I hope they'll just copy paste Korthia system).

The storyline drives people actually crazy, they want to end it ASAP. Its probably the only storyline the majority actually is invested in within the patch.
    But that is both the opposite of ending ASAP (which would be just dumping the whole thing in one build so everyone can see it) and also isn't holding onto cards to try and get people to play the patch.

But that is both the opposite of ending ASAP (which would be just dumping the whole thing in one build so everyone can see it) and also isn't holding onto cards to try and get people to play the patch.
    They are keeping people invested in Warcraft week by week by dripfeeding leaks, as opposed to drumming up hype for the patch. It seems to me they have largely given up on trying to get a big crowd of subs for 9.2 and just want people to still care about the brand. Otherwise they would've hidden the campaign and encrypted models like Pelagos Arbiter.

Shadowlands is mostly a lost cause so it checks out to me.

They are keeping people invested in Warcraft week by week by dripfeeding leaks, as opposed to drumming up hype for the patch. It seems to me they have largely given up on trying to get a big crowd of subs for 9.2 and just want people to still care about the brand. Otherwise they would've hidden the campaign and encrypted models like Pelagos Arbiter.

Shadowlands is mostly a lost cause so it checks out to me.
    I dunno, there are still a lot of things we do not know for certain which would be considered a massive reveal in-game. The location of Arthas and his fate for instance, what exactly the Jailer intends to do with Azeroth and what happens in the cinematic afterwards. And of course finally how this all leads into the next expansion.

Pelagos being revealed as the new Arbiter is somewhat of a big twist, but for that one I think Blizzard realized that it would be difficult to properly hide, and secondly players wouldnt really care enough to warrant hiding it like they have for other important twists before, like Anduin being corrupted, or Sylvanas abandoning the Horde.
    The world revamp dream will never die!