Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    This movie is racist and sexist so I hope this leak is fake.
    lol what? 10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Fuck systems? Is this really what the whine has boiled down to?
    Systems upon systems, upon systems, upon systems.... killed my wishes to progress raids, play alts... etc, etc...

I don't want 2nd job or chorecraft, I want to play game and to have some fun and progress with it!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    He got banned, so it has to be true... right?

I liked this one, as opposed to the other ones, but it has some red flags anyway.
    Why would he be banned for posting a true leak? If Blizzard or some associate did it to cover it up, they'd 100% delete the post as well. He got banned for ban evasion or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Systems upon systems, upon systems, upon systems.... killed my wishes to progress raids, play alts... etc, etc...

I don't want 2nd job or chorecraft, I want to play game and to have some fun and progress with it!
    These sound relatively reasonable...on paper, though. If real, which is unlikely in the first place, I'm sure they'd get messed up somehow. But systems on their own aren't bad. All variations of WoW, even the best ones, had systems.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    He got banned, so it has to be true... right?

I liked this one, as opposed to the other ones, but it has some red flags anyway.
    You mean lie a game developer gave up all this information onm Discord? That alone means it is fake because no game developer is going to do that and risk their job.

Ha ha ha ha. That's just sad.
    New advertised race: Black Dragons.
    Actual playable race: humans with horns.
    Never change, Blizzard, never change.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is true, Black Dragon Druids would instantly be the most popular option in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeperOfTheGarden View Post
    I'm curious how they'll explain Paladin, Warlock and Druid dragons lore-wise

Like, if no race can't be druids because they didn't receive the teachings from Cenarius, how could dragons be ? Also, why would dragons embrace Fel/Void ? And do dragons worship the Light ?
    The leak says that Druid lore for Dragons is "super fun" or something, as are their forms, so I guess Blizzard works around the lore somehow?

I just hope that if this is true, they go with draconic forms for the dragon-based Druids. Kind of like how Zandalari Trolls got Dino Druid forms...

10+ Year Old Account
    "Taken from a private gamedev discord" - mmmmhhmmmmm okay then, moooving on....
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    These sound relatively reasonable...on paper, though. If real, which is unlikely in the first place, I'm sure they'd get messed up somehow. But systems on their own aren't bad. All variations of WoW, even the best ones, had systems.

MOP "systems"

1. glyphs- replaceable with just 1 click in the rested area. "penalty" is ~20-200gold.
    2. Legendary cloak questline- takes ~30-120 mins/week to clear raid wing on any difficulty.
    3. Easy, fast and "bis-list" gearing.

Legion:

1. artifact grind (infinite)
    2. RNG 'legendary' grind (1 day - 1+ year)
    3. Relics (more like triple weapon drop RNG)
    4. Destroyed pvp/pve gearing.

BFA:

1. Azerite grind (infinite, but extremely easier after 4 weeks of "lacking behind")
    (and this was pretty much it about BFA..... UNTIL!)
    2. ESSENCES! (MONTHS!, no alt-catch up)
    3. CORRUPTIONS! (MONTHS!, no alt catch-up)
    4. Destroyed pvp/pve gearing.

SL:

1. Renown (weeks/months, catch-up added after almost 1 year)
    2. Soulbinds questlines (catch-up added after almost 1 year)
    3. Choreghast (weeks)
    4. Essences (weeks, rng)
    5. AT LEAST pvp gearing is "semi-back" on track with immeasurably longer grind in order to upgrade "pvp ranks".

Too detailed to be true. Defintiely stupid enough to be true though.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by ItsYoursef View Post
    Posting on a throwaway for obvious reasons.

Here it is, the actual leak. Taken from a private gamedev discord last night.

- "Super Fun"
    Well, im sold!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Why would he be banned for posting a true leak? If Blizzard or some associate did it to cover it up, they'd 100% delete the post as well. He got banned for ban evasion or something similar.
    Too right, if this was a true leak and Blizzard got upset the mods would delete it, then it would be reposted on 4chan or something and people would post links to that, and they would get removed, and then people would post links to tweets with screenshots of the 4chan page, deleted, then people would post oblique references to google searches and so on and so forth. We all know how that goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely, the IP has been identified as a repeated ban evader who has repeatedly been banned for making burner accounts and trolling/flaming/being an incendiary poster and is not what this OP proclaims themselves to be.

Not an actual "true" leaker.

The way the leak talks about a gradual, partial world revamp is the most likely thing about this next to no class.

Also the guy getting banned or not has no bearing on the leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsurner View Post
    The way the leak talks about a gradual, partial world revamp is the most likely thing about this next to no class.

Also the guy getting banned or not has no bearing on the leak.

Careful, you may be next.

Sad how good this sounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Sad how good this sounds.
    Why is it sad though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    2. Legendary cloak questline- takes ~30-120 mins/week to clear raid wing on any difficulty.

-

1. Renown (weeks/months, catch-up added after almost 1 year)
    3. Choreghast (weeks)
    4. Essences (weeks, rng)
    Ah yes. No bias here.

The only thing lorewise that doesn’t check out is that Wrathions agents say he is still looking for the islands in BFA. OFC lore doesn’t matter these days but considering it’s the first time the Isles are mentioned in game, ever, it’s worth noting.

They could handwave this by saying they were lying, but...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Playable Black Dragons would be cool, but lore wise it would be worse than playable Blood Elves. At least Belves (99% of whom were wiped out by the Scourge), there were presumably millions of them so theoretically there would be thousands of survivors at least, and a few dozen of them became adventurers. But with the Black Dragonflight, the fact that they are an extinct dragonflight with only two surviving males (and a third retconned in Legion) has been foundational WoW lore for over a decade
    Numbers don't matter for races
    Void Elves are 10-20 nutjobs yet they somehow field armies and are a playable race.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.