Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Numbers don't matter for races
    Void Elves are 10-20 nutjobs yet they somehow field armies and are a playable race.
    [Citation required]

The original followers led by Magister Umbric were enough to be considered a threat to all of Quel'Thalas.

The Ren'dorei as a faction include Blood and High elf scholars as well as, potentially, the Allerian Expedition led by Auric Sunchaser. Now that Alleria Windrunner has returned from Argus, the Alleria Expedition might have rejoined the fold.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    [Citation required]

The original followers led by Magister Umbric were enough to be considered a threat to all of Quel'Thalas.

The Ren'dorei as a faction include Blood and High elf scholars as well as, potentially, the Allerian Expedition led by Auric Sunchaser. Now that Alleria Windrunner has returned from Argus, the Alleria Expedition might have rejoined the fold.
    Because they were messing around with the void they were a tiny tiny tiny group like much smaller than the silver covenant.

New race should be Female Black Dragons.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If this is true, Black Dragon Druids would instantly be the most popular option in the game.
    No it wont.

I don't like either the class or the race... what makes you think everyone will like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Because they were messing around with the void they were a tiny tiny tiny group like much smaller than the silver covenant.
    Citation required again.

There is no evidence that the Ren'dorei were few in numbers.

There is evidence of the contrary, with the Ren'dorei being able to field noteworthy military forces in Lordaeron and Nazmir...

Some people online just ASSUMED the Ren'dorei are few in numbers, but Canonically this is not stated anywhere.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Wait why did he get banned?

Also my hope is for this: "10.0 Cinematic being put together is the biggest Blizz have ever produced. Entire cine team has been developing this for over a year."
    Probably didn't verify his account (most likely used a 10 minute email or w/e) and thus got auto banned. Happens all the time with these throwaway accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Numbers don't matter for races
    Void Elves are 10-20 nutjobs yet they somehow field armies and are a playable race.
    I hear people keep saying this about void elfs, but if you actually play their unlock storyline they clearly indicate and say that countless blood elfs are joining the void elfs day by day.

The only races that are very small in number in lore appear to be the vulpera and magh'ar orcs.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    They are low in numbers, nothing to worry about. We already dealt with N'zoth.. couple of emo elves wouldn't be much of a problem.

[Citation required]

Pretty sure they were considered a threat because if they get near the sunwell and other similar sources it created all kinds of nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Pretty sure they were considered a threat because if they get near the sunwell and other similar sources it created all kinds of nonsense.
    Sure.

But if they were a few dozens people, there wouldn't be such a big deal about them in Silvermoon.

Seems fairly possible tbh and sounds like if done a right a fun MoP style xpac. If I had to guess at the end big bad it would be N'zoth/Old Gods as I feel we have yet to see the last of him/them. Also possible we get some sort of void/light influence leading to a 11.0 which would thrust us firmly into the cosmic battlefront.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the expansion concept, 100%.

My question though to everyone else is what actually are the hints for the Dragon Isles? We have the dragons in Island Expeditions in BfA, the one line in the quest text when you turn Azerite in to Wrathion in BfA, and the dragon bundle on the shop. Am I missing other recent hints?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

Sure.

But if they were a few dozens people, there wouldn't be such a big deal about them in Silvermoon.
    The issue is "these few dozen people" can essentially end BE culture by accidentally walking into the wrong areas.

Their threat wasn't about who they were, the threat was they are essentially ticking timebombs. It's been a while since I did the starting quest, but I swear it gets mentioned by Umbric when you first meet him. He was out in that secret area because he wasn't allowed in the city anymore because of his goofing with the void.

This is either real, or needs to be real. Honestly, this seems very plausible. Well done OP with the write-up and/or leak!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool fanfic, bruh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    This is either real, or needs to be real. Honestly, this seems very plausible. Well done OP with the write-up and/or leak!
    i feel the same, am probably wrong, but i REALLLY hope this is at least 75% right

Quote Originally Posted by ItsYoursef View Post
    9.2.5 pre-expansion event being put together is huge. Lots of reused events like earthquakes and invasions but also a massive Timewalking event that's being designed as a "mini-season-of-mastery" across lots of Azeroth centric dungeons and raids. Devs want players familiar with the history of Azeroth before 10.0, a “big tour” of old events and lore.
    Everything else reads quite realistic, but I can't see this happening. Not in a millions years with the current devs.

I would immediately unlock and then race-swap to a Black Dragon paladin.
    Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    he got banned within minutes after creating the post, hmmm
    Looks quite legit
    if you create an account on a IP that already have a banned account on it mods are notified and then well they are banned for ban evading.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You mean lie a game developer gave up all this information onm Discord? That alone means it is fake because no game developer is going to do that and risk their job.
    if it was just their job sure, cause hell people are leaving blizz and who carews if you are fired if you planned to quit. the issue with being caught leaking stuff is you will never be able to get another job in the industry, cause no game company is gunna hire someone who leaked another thing out of spite, cause why would they risk you wont just do the same to them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    SL:

1. Renown (weeks/months, catch-up added after almost 1 year)
    2. Soulbinds questlines (catch-up added after almost 1 year)
    3. Choreghast (weeks)
    4. Essences (weeks, rng)
    5. AT LEAST pvp gearing is "semi-back" on track with immeasurably longer grind in order to upgrade "pvp ranks".
    renown and soulbind catchup were both in from launch my dude what?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Perfectly bad enough to be real. Calling it. This is the legit one...

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Dragon Isles" being the legitimate expansion name is just silly, if true.