Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    I will say this sumwhat team game feels more like a dictatorship of 2 players

We have 2 players basically decide everything 2 ppl that have been basically useless me constantly getting shut down with any idea i bring up and 1 player that comes in for an info dump once and awhile.

Yall wanna lynch me or nk me feel free shrug
    Who else other than Cereal?

You're acting like we haven't been interacting and listening to your theories. I treated you like you were town most of yesterday and was even cool with you asking everyone about neighbors.

I don't get why you're suddenly upset about this when we've flipped a wolf.

The idea wasnt that your a mafia neighborizer the idea was you were just straight mafia and lied about the nieghborhood how dense can you be
    Except Xanjori confirmed the neighborhood. If it came down to me getting yeeted, sure I will say who my partner is because I "think" they can see the previous chat history. I did not ask actually.

It would be detrimental for me to have invited someone if the chat history shows me lying about the whole thing.

That is my point.

If xan was a goon and you were the gf you could technically call scum chat a nieghborhood anyways ill just stop "wasting time" and sheep

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly you 2 got it all figured out

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

One request, if I may.

If you are a town TPR that remains, do not submit your action until closer to the end of night. I could barely talk with my neighbor last night before the day started anew.

If I were killed last night, the chat would have been "dissolved." Unsure if that means deleted or just everyone kicked out of it. I wouldn't have been able to discuss and try to figure things out

- - - Updated - - -

If xan was a goon and you were the gf you could technically call scum chat a nieghborhood anyways ill just stop "wasting time" and sheep

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly you 2 got it all figured out
    Your idea is just actually wrong this time. It would be a clever thing to do and something I might consider as scum. But it did not happen this game.

Since no one else has said they were neighborized other than my members (and that neighborizer would be outed) I would assume the mafia card was there to throw doubt on my role.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, I am taking requests to join my neighbor and I in our secret chat room.

- - - Updated - - -

Though looking back at it, I do understand where Claws is coming from

- - - Updated - - -

Since Xan was scum there would be no way to confirm. If I in fact didn't invite someone into my neighborhood, it would cast doubt on my story.

But that right there is the reason I wouldn't have. It would have caused my death shortly thereafter as I couldn't prove my power since per the rolecard, nothing blocks it except forgetting to submit.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, there was no real reason for me to be secretive before other than amusing myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Psycho was the person that I invited last day. Only he and Claws volunteered.

Also, where did that damn butterfly fly off to.

Robo or grae might be a good choice

- - - Updated - - -

Idk how chatty robo would be same with bwon

Honestly, I could talk to anyone and learn something I'd think. Tonight should be pretty decent, as long as night doesn't end ASAP. Three people will be in a chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Robo or grae might be a good choice

- - - Updated - - -

Idk how chatty robo would be same with bwon
    I was planning on inviting you since there was 0 chance of you being yeeted today nor would I want it today or next day (barring you admitting you are scum you scumlord)

- - - Updated - - -

I do think the best info we will get are from people who are alive (not what they say but the fact they live) and who the next kills are.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, at this point, I almost want to know if we have any results from other TPRs, if there are any.

3+ Year Old Account
    Xan kinda gave up, I don't know if that counts as us 'finding a wolf'
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Why can't I downvote posts?

This aint reddit

Hey Bwon. We are going to play a game. It will be a fun game I promise.

I would like you to give me a read on every other player in this game. Why do you think they could be scummy? Or do you think they are towny? Finally, who do you think the final scum member is?

Your reward will be me not immediately pushing for your yeet tomorrow or recommending it to my secret book club.

- - - Updated - - -

I also can't decide about Robo. I really can't. I need something from him too or I might have to really look in that direction.

The hard part is that Bwon or Robo could easily be scum but I don't have much to go on at all. Well Robo I do have more.

This is the part I am bad at. Finding the final person because I start seeing scum "everywhere"

I like graes posts that psycho pointed out however im used to a more chatty grae and it would be nice to see that back

With Marack's flip, Psycho should be spewed town by Marack. Sure, it could be scum theater, but he seems to genuinely be trying to solve so he gets a pass in my book.

Claws has had a couple posts that pinged me at the time and then really pinged me with Xan's flip. It's a coincidence? that I cannot unsee. My gut tells me to town lean Claws regardless.

Graeham could be the final scum and purely for a meta reason, in my mind. I'm not going to bring it up unless really prompted because it may not be true. I will talk about it in my chat though so someone can bring it up if they want after I pass on.

Bwon had a good case built against her by Psycho, but I feel like she town-told earlier. I just am not sure if I was to quick to do that or not. I really want to see more posts. More comments.

Robo made me feel somewhat town early but again a lot less to go on here. He has made some pretty good posts but it could easily be fabricated. Robo keeps lists like that as town and scum since it is his trademark. I am getting mildly suspicious.

If I had a gun to my head, I would guess the winning solve is Bwon/Graeham. But based on others thoughts, more posts, who is actually alive i could swap those.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I am heading to bed but recruiting Marack makes no sense to me. All it does is give town an extra day to discuss things.

And yea I did invite someone. We haven’t talked much since this night ended so quickly.
    Funny thing... Im not the traitor. Just the 3rd person to claim it.

Looks like Doc guess right on the mafia kill target.

- - - Updated - - -

So... any guesses for who his Partner might be?
    Based on your non-playing... and likely coaching from him before death... You

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Funny thing... Im not the traitor. Just the 3rd person to claim it.

Looks like Doc guess right on the mafia kill target.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on your non-playing... and likely coaching from him before death... You
    =/ Hush you

7+ Year Old Account
    marack blowing up on psycho probably would not of gotten him recruited either..
    Me not being dead, and your thoughts here, half prove im not the traitor.

I don't see us not yeeting Marack, but his claim is somewhat plausible. Lol

I dont need that tinfoiling goin on

- - - Updated - - -

Cant be true tho the traitor would of died there would be no saving the traitor

I am in a constant state of covered in tinfoil, lmao

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    We always kill Marack today
    Would be a mislynch. But your power-wolfing amuses me.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant be true tho the traitor would of died there would be no saving the traitor
    To add to your tinfoil: Who said there has to be a traitor?