Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't think this is real. I don't want this to be real because nothing screams "resub" for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Ofc it doesn't. But someone earlier said that all expansions had their own "systems". So, that's why I used quotation marks for mop "systems" compared to GRINDFEST we have in game since Legion and onward.
    Yes, I know...that someone was me. That's my point. The existence of systems doesn't inherently indicate anything bad. Every video game has systems, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    But even Zandalari aren't the most played Druid race even though they got super cool forms.
    They're also locked behind a bunch of requirements. Aren't allied races in general less populated than the other races?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post

Also i think true Black Dragon would work better as a hero class with your race just being what the dragon takes as a mortal form. Dragons seem to take mortal form all the fucking time anyway.
    It would also be a lot less effort to just add a tail/horns to existing races than designing an entirely new models/skeletons/animations. Could also be why races were suddenly getting more cosmetic options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    But even Zandalari aren't the most played Druid race even though they got super cool forms.
    That may be partially due to the rep wall that they’re (still) stuck behind.

At least it is creative and bold.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Probably didn't verify his account (most likely used a 10 minute email or w/e) and thus got auto banned. Happens all the time with these throwaway accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

I hear people keep saying this about void elfs, but if you actually play their unlock storyline they clearly indicate and say that countless blood elfs are joining the void elfs day by day.
    Can't really be "countless" considering that elves had 90% of their population wiped out and most of the survivors reside in Quel'thalas.

High Elves and Blood Elves do travel to Telogrus, but I really doubt lots of them do, considering the whole Sunwell being sacred to them thing
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    completely out of context, since i have no opinion about, if the leak is true or not (and i dont care tbh):

hmm, asking myself if Blizzard’s marketing ever did fake leak posts, to get community opinions. to reflect and analyze about the direction they are going, while working on the next xpac, in background of actual xpac.
    Even if they did, it'd be rather late to do such at this point.

Anyway it is always amusing to see people go "This is it, this is the one" to each supposed leak. I remember people doing it for every single one of the fake leaks back pre-Shadowlands.

And they all were wrong, outside of the one just days before with the Bastion artwork and the Bolvar cinematic stuff.

Fake. If it were true, hed tell us that we have a new rep to grind called ***THE DRAGONS***.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Hints may be scarce, but still substantially more than what we knew about the SL before this expansion.
    From what I recall, the only remote 'hint' was the shop mount which was the drake that was Bastion-esque (blue and white).
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

Ok, three obvious problems, that I am surprised people haven't pointed out, because they immediately show this is a poorly-written fake.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsYoursef View Post
    As a result of the Jailer’s assault, "Azeroth the Eternal" is born from the World Soul. She's a dragon! Sort of...
    The most important thing. Azeroth's world soul is a Titan. Not an Eternal. When Azeroth gets born, the entire planet will be her body. She won't wake up and be a tiny dragon. That makes no sense. That's not what world souls are.

New Race: Black Dragons
    If they ever did dragons as a race, there is no way they would just do black dragons. They would let you customize the color of your dragonflight, like the skin color of other races. Even the explanation, that Wrathion has found a way to not let the black dragonflight die is not sufficient to explain this, because it only explains why black dragons can be playable, not why other dragonflights can't. Blue, green, bronze and red dragons still all exist, and Blizzard would take advantage of this, if only for customization purposes. People would immediately ask "could we maybe in the future also play as bronze dragons etc?". Because it's really stupid to just limit people to black.

there’s a pretty fun Trogg progenitor race that’s actually super advanced and intelligent
    That makes no sense at all. The Troggs are a failed experiment. They have no progenitor. They were created by the Titans. They were supposed to be like the Earthen, but because they became what they are, they were deemed a failed experiment and eventually the Earthen were created, who then evolved into the Dwarves. For there to be superintelligent Troggs would mean that the creation of the Earthen was unnecessary. Why didn't the Titans know about these superintelligent Troggs?
    Last edited by kizcrew; 2022-01-13 at 02:24 AM.

If this is it, i can safely say i am done.

This is literally more of the same with no new class or cross faction play or housing. There is nothing here to be excited about.

Sounds pretty underwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kizcrew View Post
    Ok, three obvious problems, that I am surprised people haven't pointed out, because they immediately show this is a poorly-written fake.

The most important thing. Azeroth's world soul is a Titan. Not an Eternal. When Azeroth gets born, the entire planet will be her body. She won't wake up and be a tiny dragon. That makes no sense. That's not what world souls are.

If they ever did dragons as a race, there is no way they would just do black dragons. They would let you customize the color of your dragonflight, like the skin color of other races. Even the explanation, that Wrathion has found a way to not let the black dragonflight die is not sufficient to explain this, because it only explains why black dragons can be playable, not why other dragonflights can't. Blue, green, bronze and red dragons still all exist, and Blizzard would take advantage of this, if only for customization purposes. People would immediately ask "could we maybe in the future also play as bronze dragons etc?". Because it's really stupid to just limit people to black.

That makes no sense at all. The Troggs are a failed experiment. They have no progenitor. They were created by the Titans. They were supposed to be like the Earthen, but because they became what they are, they were deemed a failed experiment and eventually the Earthen were created, who then evolved into the Dwarves. For there to be superintelligent Troggs would mean that the creation of the Earthen was unnecessary. Why didn't the Titans know about these superintelligent Troggs?

I stand in awe as you felt this rattled by this clearly fake leak that you had to create a brand new account in attempt to disprove it.

Have literally any of the expansion leaks ever actually been true? Not counting "leaks" based on actual evidence like promotional material or slideshows.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Have literally any of the expansion leaks ever actually been true? Not counting "leaks" based on actual evidence like promotional material or slideshows.

The Chinese leaker who leaked Legion by giving vague, 1-sentence statements (that were references to plot details/features in Legion) were accurate before Legion was announced.

Also, I think Cataclysm was legit leaked the day before it was revealed.

OP has been banned, this is the best looking leak I've seen in a long while. Now we wait for all the people that have posted and speculated or just fecal matter posted get banned as well. To hide the potential truth leakage.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    OP has been banned, this is the best looking leak I've seen in a long while. Now we wait for all the people that have posted and speculated or just fecal matter posted get banned as well. To hide the potential truth leakage.
    People don't get banned for true leaks, if that was the case, they'd delete the entire thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    The Chinese leaker who leaked Legion by giving vague, 1-sentence statements (that were references to plot details/features in Legion) were accurate before Legion was announced.

Also, I think Cataclysm was legit leaked the day before it was revealed.
    There was an actual Legion leak on this site one day before that said something like

Order Halls
    Artifact Weapons
    Level 110

Cataclysm was leaked more than a day before here on MMO-C. There was a long debate over whether Thrall would actually become the Guardian of Tirisfal.

Also Warlords of Draenor obviously, because everybody said no way we would go back in time and do all this stuff.

Wrath of the Lich King had the box art leaked, and for Shadowlands, the Bolvar cinematic and the Kyrian from Bastion picture got leaked.

Mists of Pandaria had the name trademarked and people said no way would they base an entire expansion on the Pandaren, it's probably fake.

I think BFA was the only one where there was nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    The same was true for WoD.

While nothing specific stands out as obviously fake in this one, I'm going to reject it personally on the whole "Playable Black Dragon" thing, due to it being a flying race, which Blizzard would normally instantly reject.

But hey, I thought for sure Shadowlands wouldn't be the name of the expansion pack, so I'm open to being proven wrong. But yeah, playable black dragons, plus there being only a teeny tiny chance that any leak is true, has be going "Nah, probably fake".

Quote Originally Posted by kizcrew View Post
    I think BFA was the only one where there was nothing at all.
    Nope. BfA was leaked on here. It was super short though.

Battle for Azeroth
    Level cap 120
    6 new zones
    Horde: Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, Zandalari Troll
    Alliance: Lightforged Draenei, Void elf( /w Dark Naaru Wings), Dark Iron Dwarves

Vol'Jin in an Urn
    Azerite is the new progression system currency
    Partially why I never give credit to these overly detailed leaks.