Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Nope. BfA was leaked on here. It was super short though.

Partially why I never give credit to these overly detailed leaks.
    Oh nice, didn't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    This movie is racist and sexist so I hope this leak is fake.
    you forgot the /s
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010

Wouldn't trogg progenitor just be earthen?
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    If this is it, i can safely say i am done.

This is literally more of the same with no new class or cross faction play or housing. There is nothing here to be excited about.
    I’m largely forced to agree. I feel that this is more of the same, which is frankly not enough at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Discussion of moderation is not a permitted topic in this or any other thread, so drop the discussion about users being banned.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by kizcrew View Post
    There was an actual Legion leak on this site one day before that said something like

Order Halls
    Artifact Weapons
    Level 110

Cataclysm was leaked more than a day before here on MMO-C. There was a long debate over whether Thrall would actually become the Guardian of Tirisfal.

Also Warlords of Draenor obviously, because everybody said no way we would go back in time and do all this stuff.

Wrath of the Lich King had the box art leaked, and for Shadowlands, the Bolvar cinematic and the Kyrian from Bastion picture got leaked.

Mists of Pandaria had the name trademarked and people said no way would they base an entire expansion on the Pandaren, it's probably fake.

I think BFA was the only one where there was nothing at all.

We had "Kul'Tiran questing set" leaked for BFA.

It's one of the better "leaks" I've seen.

It feels interesting, while also feeling underwhelming. A staple Blizzard feeling.

Which makes me think it's plausible.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling they will call it World Of Warcraft: DragonWalker or World Of Warcraft: DragonEnd or something like that and say it's the final chapter of the Warcraft story they were building from the day someone wrote Warcraft on some paper... All the stories so far lead to this...

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    I have a feeling they will call it World Of Warcraft: DragonWalker or World Of Warcraft: DragonEnd or something like that and say it's the final chapter of the Warcraft story they were building from the day someone wrote Warcraft on some paper... All the stories so far lead to this...
    Sylvanas will become a dragonelf and have a lesbian relationship with Azeroth, the dragon, and they will adopt Anduin.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well. This is certainly the first leak where I read it and go "Yeah there's nothing that outs it as fake."

Maybe, though this doesn't sound like the kind of expansion that'd pull me back in VS Classic and XIV.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well. This is certainly the first leak where I read it and go "Yeah there's nothing that outs it as fake."
    Are you serious?

I gave you three right here.

Ok, three obvious problems, that I am surprised people haven't pointed out, because they immediately show this is a poorly-written fake.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsYoursef View Post
    As a result of the Jailer’s assault, "Azeroth the Eternal" is born from the World Soul. She's a dragon! Sort of...
    The most important thing. Azeroth's world soul is a Titan. Not an Eternal. When Azeroth gets born, the entire planet will be her body. She won't wake up and be a tiny dragon. That makes no sense. That's not what world souls are.

New Race: Black Dragons
    If they ever did dragons as a race, there is no way they would just do black dragons. They would let you customize the color of your dragonflight, like the skin color of other races. Even the explanation, that Wrathion has found a way to not let the black dragonflight die is not sufficient to explain this, because it only explains why black dragons can be playable, not why other dragonflights can't. Blue, green, bronze and red dragons still all exist, and Blizzard would take advantage of this, if only for customization purposes. People would immediately ask "could we maybe in the future also play as bronze dragons etc?". Because it's really stupid to just limit people to black.

there’s a pretty fun Trogg progenitor race that’s actually super advanced and intelligent
    That makes no sense at all. The Troggs are a failed experiment. They have no progenitor. They were created by the Titans. They were supposed to be like the Earthen, but because they became what they are, they were deemed a failed experiment and eventually the Earthen were created, who then evolved into the Dwarves. For there to be superintelligent Troggs would mean that the creation of the Earthen was unnecessary. Why didn't the Titans know about these superintelligent Troggs?

The minor lore details make this seem pretty fake to me - although relying on consistent Blizzard lore is …maybe not my best plan.
    Aside from the Troggs not having a progenitor race and Azeroth not being an ‘Eternal’ - last we heard from Wrathion, he was searching for the Dragon Isles.
    So how could he have been growing new black dragons there all this time?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Nope. BfA was leaked on here. It was super short though.

Partially why I never give credit to these overly detailed leaks.
    can you link to the leak?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The whole leak is probably not true, but I'm sure some stuff is, like the World Shaping feature.

He also managed to mix match the Night Elf related stuff on the store, the Dragon Isles bits, and the reason why we're seeing some HD building models on the data files.

This is the most interesting leak by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    The whole leak is probably not true, but I'm sure some stuff is, like the World Shaping feature.
    How is that even a feature? It's just phasing. We've had that since Wrath.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Folks do realize it says "Azeroth the Eternal" not "Azeroth, an Eternal" right?

That's a title not a race.

Seriously if folks wanna call fake at least point out the Trogg thing, that's just outright incorrect.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    Wow, what's this? First "leak" that actually feels like somewhat real and professional. Maybe it's just the presentation and the way it's typed, not typing "Jailor" or "Sylvanus". Great effort.
    i just hope i dont lose my waifus sylvanas or jaina i'd be lost without them.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

This one has alot of nonsense, but I gues it's also so incredibly mundane that people here could believe it, kudos for hitting that sweet spot. Still though, black dragons.. sounds dumb, not as dumb as shadowlands allied races, but still very much up there. Actually scrap that, almost all of the bullet points feel wrong. I mean why the fuck would Magni turn back? That serves no point what-so-ever.

As for the ban, well you just need to piss off a mod for that or have the same IP as someone that was recently banned.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    can you link to the leak?
    Don't have a link to the comment anymore, but it doesn't surprise me that most people here don't know about it. That BFA leak happened about a day, if not hours before the official announcement.

It is still buried somewhere in the 8.0 speculation thread I think.

Is the xpac reveal next month?