Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Folks do realize it says "Azeroth the Eternal" not "Azeroth, an Eternal" right?

That's a title not a race.

Seriously if folks wanna call fake at least point out the Trogg thing, that's just outright incorrect.
    Even so, she's certainly not a Titan. Why would a world soul become a dragon and not a Titan?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Is the xpac reveal next month?
    I wish, but doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Is the xpac reveal next month?
    Should be soon though, unless there's not gonna be one, or they want a huge gap between last patch of Shadowlands and next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post
    I wish, but doubt it.
    When they cancelled BlizzConline they said they'd still be making announcements, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One more thing we wanted to make clear: even though we aren’t holding BlizzConline in February, we’ll still be making announcements and updates for our games. We’re proud of our teams and the progress they’ve made across our games. We have a lot of exciting upcoming news and releases to share with you. You’ll continue hearing about those through our franchise channels, with the talented people on the BlizzCon team playing a part in supporting these efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Discussion of moderation is not a permitted topic in this or any other thread, so drop the discussion about users being banned.
    Really? You know you could just tell us why this 1 bit poster got shit-canned immediately when others make it for ages, it's not like you guys have to feign some kind of professional integrity here of all places. All you do is create some faux credibility for the poster.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Really? You know you could just tell us why this 1 bit poster got shit-canned immediately when others make it for ages, it's not like you guys have to feign some kind of professional integrity here of all places. All you do is create some faux credibility for the poster.
    Probably ban evasion.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeperOfTheGarden View Post
    I'm curious how they'll explain Paladin, Warlock and Druid dragons lore-wise

Like, if no race can't be druids because they didn't receive the teachings from Cenarius, how could dragons be ? Also, why would dragons embrace Fel/Void ? And do dragons worship the Light ?
    To be fair, for individuals these restrictions make no sense, also dragons have been created with elemental aspects for ages in WoW, especially the black dragons under Nefarian have been messing with artificial broods since forever. In fact lore already explained that dragons can just cast whatever magic they want, same as everyone else.

Just being able to play as black dragons would also be kinda shit though, someone else already mentioned, why just them and not th other flights as well? All of them would need to adjust and the others would be alot less contrived. Not to mention their humanoid forms would be whatever mortal race they'd want anyway, making this practically worgen on roids. In TTRPGs terms this would be like having that one power gaming twat or girl the GM has the hots for getting to play as some completely broken race..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    My assumption is titans can choose what they look like. So Azeroth was protected by dragons for eons and such associates with them so takes thier forms make some amount of sense.
    that should be the logical direction, but they can't think logical.

Instead of making what you said "azeroth being dragon-like because the aspects", they will make the dragons like that because azeroth, which is dumb.

Also i think true Black Dragon would work better as a hero class with your race just being what the dragon takes as a mortal form. Dragons seem to take mortal form all the fucking time anyway.
    if they are going for class or race, they would need to make all dragonflights, otherwise would feel shit, unless they make chromatric or some shit like twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by kizcrew View Post

The most important thing. Azeroth's world soul is a Titan. Not an Eternal.
    It was a title, like Norgannon is "The Dreamweaver". We have no idea exactly how a Titan "hatches". Maybe they do burst out, killing anything still on it's surface. Maybe once it matures it simply gathers it's energies and teleports out of the planet.

If they ever did dragons as a race, there is no way they would just do black dragons.
    While I would agree, I could just as easily see the other colours locked behind plot, like Allied Races. It sounds like Wraithion is already ahead of the others with this plot, so after a patch of helping the other dragons with their eggs, we can then hatch other flights/unlock different colours.

That makes no sense at all. The Troggs are a failed experiment. They have no progenitor. They were created by the Titans. They were supposed to be like the Earthen, but because they became what they are, they were deemed a failed experiment and eventually the Earthen were created, who then evolved into the Dwarves. For there to be superintelligent Troggs would mean that the creation of the Earthen was unnecessary. Why didn't the Titans know about these superintelligent Troggs?
    It wouldn't be the first time they retconned the origin of something.

Quote Originally Posted by kizcrew View Post
    Even so, she's certainly not a Titan. Why would a world soul become a dragon and not a Titan?
    Something something constant attacks something void something something healed by dragons.

We already know that Titans can change size and shape (Sargeras was a massive gas cloud, then humanoid larger than a planet, then the size of a building.)

Any reason it couldn't have a draconic form because of, I dunno, absorbing the Titan energies from the Dragonflights when they killed Deathwing?
    Last edited by Mic_128; 2022-01-13 at 05:00 AM.

If it is true it's probably going to be like WoD where a lot of the stuff sounded great when they revealed it, but then as the alpha and beta went on and more stuff got cut and everything ended up being executed terribly. But it sounds good, so I would guess this is not what we're going to get based on the last two expansions.

This one sounds plausible.

No new class though T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    MOP "systems"

1. glyphs- replaceable with just 1 click in the rested area. "penalty" is ~20-200gold.
    2. Legendary cloak questline- takes ~30-120 mins/week to clear raid wing on any difficulty.
    3. Easy, fast and "bis-list" gearing.
    Don't forget that oh-so-lovely "forced PvP" because you had to win two battlegrounds to progress in the cloak questline (Temple of Kotmogu and another one I don't recall) that felt oh-so-super fun for those who don't engage in PvP, especially for those in the Alliance, back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Don't forget that oh-so-lovely "forced PvP" because you had to win two battlegrounds to progress in the cloak questline (Temple of Kotmogu and another one I don't recall) that felt oh-so-super fun for those who don't engage in PvP, especially for those in the Alliance, back then.

Tbh, I forgot that 1. Came up to my mind now that you mentioned it.

Tbh, I'd rather play 30 bgs as alliance than going into choreghast 1 more time. Or having to loot yet another rng legendary or conduit or w/e....

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Temple of Kotmogu and Silvershard Mines. To this day I will always remember how I somehow, against all odds, managed to get two characters to one-shot both bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeperOfTheGarden View Post
    I'm curious how they'll explain Paladin, Warlock and Druid dragons lore-wise

Like, if no race can't be druids because they didn't receive the teachings from Cenarius, how could dragons be ? Also, why would dragons embrace Fel/Void ? And do dragons worship the Light ?
    Technically they could use Ebyssian (Ebonhorn) as that connection.

No cross faction play mentioned, so not legit in my eyes.

Plus, as someone already mentioned, this "leak" is way to long. But cool fanfic nonetheless.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsYoursef View Post
    Posting on a throwaway for obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Wait why did he get banned?

Also my hope is for this: "10.0 Cinematic being put together is the biggest Blizz have ever produced. Entire cine team has been developing this for over a year."
    If I had to guess it's that throw away accounts are not allowed
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I have a feeling we're in for a fairly long wait for 10.0

Yeah no. As soon as I saw black dragons as a playable race, I knew this was total bullshit. Dragons will never be playable because dragons can no longer procreate in lore AND from a gameplay standpoint Blizzard just won't but that much work into a race. Worgen are still relatively close to humans in height and such. Playable dragons means they turn into a pretty huge fucking creature. Also, no big bad proves this is BS because Blizzard ALWAYS has a big bad.

Finally, Azeroth is a Titan and not a dragon. It makes absolutely no fucking sense for her to turn into a dragon when literally every other Titan has been humanoid.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsYoursef View Post
    I'm not sure, if it's Blizzard themselves, who plant all this leaks, or they do completely opposite - i.e. pick the most popular "leak" and implement it, but recently these leaks have become way too accurate and even way too obvious. This one sounds legit. What worries me: 1) It's hard to say, what happens on Azeroth, while we are in SL. It should be complete mess. It would be just bad, if we won't see any consequences. 2) From other POV it's really possible, that we will get some tool to "recreate reality". Consequences of this event can go even further. So what? It would be just weird to have another "amnesic" xpack after all, that has happened and will happen. It again will be about forgetting about time machines and space ships and returning back to killing boars and planting carrots?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.