Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    As soon as you said Tinker, you could tell it's fake. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, going to happen. Stop asking for it. It isn't a thing. They aren't going to make a class, specific to the races that is the lowest played, BY FAR, in the entire game. Without any substantial lore, or need for them. A Tinker, is going to be more powerful/useful than Jaina, or Arthas, or someone who just killed Zovaal.... Get real.

Not only that, the class design overall just sounds awful..... I've never seen anyone like the idea out of a few nerds on this forum.
    While I agree it's not going happen, or well the only way I see it happening is with a Undermine expansion, what are you on about class design?

What class design? You can't possibly mean gameplay as it doesn't exist.

If you mean aesthetics the steampunk aesthetics is very very common in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RiseOfTheAspects View Post
    Incorrect. gyazo .com/92109389bb75a669fd51537a34ab15db
    I aint checking that link. Ur a random on MMO-C.

So you trying to correct yourself with the class but the spelling mistakes that came from your leaked info is irrelevant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

"Tinkerer" lololol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The only thing worse than these constant leaks are all the replies so desperate to try and be witty.
    Oh, the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by RiseOfTheAspects View Post
    New Class: Tinkerer, Mail class, 2 specs, Ranged DPS with Turrets and other gimmicks. Mechasuit for Tanking.
    Two specs for the Tinker Class doesn't thematically fit. The tinker class should combine the Tinker from WC3 and the Alchemist. One healing/support specialization Alchemist, the ranged Gunner DPS Spec, and the Mech Tank Spec.

As soon as you said Tinker, you could tell it's fake. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, going to happen. Stop asking for it. It isn't a thing. They aren't going to make a class, specific to the races that is the lowest played, BY FAR, in the entire game. Without any substantial lore, or need for them. A Tinker, is going to be more powerful/useful than Jaina, or Arthas, or someone who just killed Zovaal.... Get real.

Not only that, the class design overall just sounds awful..... I've never seen anyone like the idea out of a few nerds on this forum.
    One really has to wonder the source of this sort of irrational hatred against the idea. Did a tinker-hero touch you bad way during WC3 online match back when you were a kid?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Seems way too well thought out and detailed based on just hearing an ex dev tell people on discord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    One really has to wonder the source of this sort of irrational hatred against the idea. Did a tinker-hero touch you bad way during WC3 online match back when you were a kid?
    While I like the concept of bringing a Tinker class into the game, I'm starting to want it in the game just to see the massive meltdowns by scores of "players" who seem to have experienced some past Tinker trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I aint checking that link. Ur a random on MMO-C.

So you trying to correct yourself with the class but the spelling mistakes that came from your leaked info is irrelevant?
    He just shows the timestamp/s - the poster who claimed there is no new class just didn't read correctly, as the post was edited over 10 minutes before said poster even wrote a post.
    In addition - if he just "heared" it and didn't get those informations via an email or whatever, there can and will be spelling mistakes if one is not good enough with languages.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Nah, but I do love how the nerds come out in droves defending the idea.

There isn't a single class, in the game, that is based around 1 other person. There are TONS of death knights, TONs of Demon hunters, and the like throughout the lore. There have been like two... tinkers. Players are grasping at straws because a small number of players think their opinions should influence game lore. Game design? Sure, but lore? Absolutely not.

I repeat, will never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Uh it's a hero from the RTS, and every hero from that RTS sans the two tech-based heroes have been used in the class lineup. In fact, every class in WoW is tied to an RTS hero from WC3, so it stands to reason that there will be a tech-based class (there's one in every major MMO and that theme is massive in WoW), and that tech class will be based on the Tinker concept.
    For good reason, it doesn't fit. At all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    They can add Tinkers whenever they want, if they want and there's nothing you can do about it
    Sure, but they won't, because even though Blizzard is full of shitty ideas, they know the idea of a tinker is worse than anything they can come up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a ridiculously small amount of pandaren in the original warcraft lore, with Chen Stormstout being little more than a side quest. But still, they based a whole xpac out of it.

I don't like the idea of tinkers. There are many other better ideas for a class out there IMO. But if blizzard so desire, yes, they can make it happen. With lore to back it up and all the other required BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    For good reason, it doesn't fit. At all.
    In a game world where we have Goblins and Gnomes fighting inside flying mech suits, how does it not fit?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Tes...ekkatorque.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    In a game world where we have Goblins and Gnomes fighting inside flying mech suits, how does it not fit?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Tes...ekkatorque.jpg
    because it doesn't fit with expansion theme

Death Knights: we are going to fight the king death knight let's use them against him
    Monks: We are going to an asian inspired place where Chen's from. Monks unlocked
    Demon Hunters: We are going for a final assault against the Legion and Illidan is involved Demon Hunters Unlocked
    Tinkers: We are going to the isle of dragons....oh right we have robot suits I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    because it doesn't fit with expansion theme

Death Knights: we are going to fight the king death knight let's use them against him
    Monks: We are going to an asian inspired place where Chen's Monks unlocked
    Demon Hunters: We are going for a final assault against the Legion and Illidan is involved Demon Hunters Unlocked
    Tinkers: We are going to the isle of dragons....oh right we have robot suits I guess?
    He wasn't talking about the Dragon's Isle theme, he was talking in general.

That said, there IS lore connecting Goblins and Goblin science to dragons. Particularly the Black Dragonflight, which Wrathion is trying to restart via the Dragon Isles.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it's this one, that other one, and whatever this shit is, all from 4chan?

Are you all really going to waste your time discussing some of the fakest leaks this forum has seen? The fuck. It's like the post WoD leaks claiming South Seas expansions and other random shit.

I don't think this one is real and not because it mentions tinkers/tinkerers. It's fake because it's a wishlist and Blizzard never fulfills wishes without curling a paw.

I kinda like the leak season even if 99% is false, very entertaining

5+ Year Old Account
    Is this real? Because I hear about it all the time that there will be Dragons next expansion, but it seems like someone's deep desire rather than reality because nothing seems like it. I haven't seen a single dragon since BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by regardoz View Post
    This is wrong .

Reason : Blizzard mentioned that the time between us now in the shadowlands and the real world is different , its assumed that time runs so much faster when we are in the real world but when we are in shadowlands we dont feel it so we will return and feel alot of things changed
    You wanna make a list of things Blizzurd has retconned?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Is this real? Because I hear about it all the time that there will be Dragons next expansion, but it seems like someone's deep desire rather than reality because nothing seems like it. I haven't seen a single dragon since BFA.
    And even in BFA we had just 1 dragon (Vexiona).

Last time we truly fought dragons was.... "old wow" (pre Legion).

anw... I actually believe that 50% of leaks are BS, and 50% IS ACTUAL "leak" from Blizzard- aka devs "checking" on playerbase to see how they react on certain things about lore/game/characters/classes/races/etc....

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    You wanna make a list of things Blizzurd has retconned?

- - - Updated - - -

And even in BFA we had just 1 dragon (Vexiona).

Last time we truly fought dragons was.... "old wow" (pre Legion).

anw... I actually believe that 50% of leaks are BS, and 50% IS ACTUAL "leak" from Blizzard- aka devs "checking" on playerbase to see how they react on certain things about lore/game/characters/classes/races/etc....
    I thought about Wrathion actually. Hahaha
    I don't know, I dislike the dragon idea for new expansion. I rather have more cosmology. Probably half people on this forum will hate me now.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-01-14 at 01:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    The Dragon Isles and a technology class were both heavily teased in BFA and a bit less so in Shadowlands, so expect leaks that include the Dragon Isles and the Tinker class on a rather consistent basis until expansion reveal.